剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
我之前对你撒了谎
I lied to you before.
你确实把你的一个病人害惨了
You did fuck up with one of your patients.
格蕾丝的事 我正在努力解决
I'm working on it with Grace.
不 我说的不是格蕾丝
No, I'm not talking about Grace.
是肖恩
I'm talking about Sean.
你制♥造♥了经典的双重关系
You have created a textbook dual relationship.
天啊 吉米
Jesus, Jimmy.
他和你住在一起
He lives with you.
他需要落脚的地方呀
He needed a place to stay.
他在跟你那个可怕的 中年白人邻居合伙做生意
He's running a business with your white, middle-aged, terrifying neighbor.
你觉得这正常吗
Does that seem normal?
这取决于当事人怎么认为
Depends on the person.
到目前 他还见过
Is there anybody from his own life
自己生活中的任何人吗
that he even sees anymore?
那你为何不跟我说实话
Why weren't you just honest with me?
因为知道你有多脆弱的人不仅仅是艾丽丝
Because Alice isn't the only one who knows how fragile you are.
你总是说你病人的状态 对你来说是最重要的
You always say your patients' well-being is all that matters to you.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得肖恩会不知道这点吗
You think Sean doesn't know that?
为了不让你难过 他什么都愿意说
He will say anything to keep you happy.
甚至会撒谎
He'll even lie.
但治愈你并不是那孩子的责任
But it's not that kid's job to heal you.
在辅♥导♥肖恩上 我完全没做错
I did not make a mistake with Sean.
他是我做得最对的案例
He is my biggest success story.
别再说“对”这词
Stop saying S-words.
对不起
Sorry.
糟了 我又说了
Shit, I did it again.
对不起
Sorry.
肖恩不能再是你的病人了
Sean can't be your patient anymore.
不
No.
你对他的判断错了
You're wrong about him.
他的进展非常好
He is thriving
我心里清楚自己正在帮助他取得成功
and I know in my heart that I am helping him succeed.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我在想把这个地球仪 放进浴室里该有多好玩
I was thinking how much fun it would be to put this globe in the john.
在摆设上你没话语权
You have no lines in this play.
我一直都没话语权 - 没事 把它放在办公室里
I never have lines. - You'll be okay. It goes in the office.
这到底是怎么回事 - 谁晓得
What the fuck is going on here? - Who knows?
我是被叫来这里喝酒吃点心的
I was told I was coming over for drinks and nibs.
就你们三个搞了这一切
The three of you did all this?
我们差不多搞定了 除了你的内♥裤♥
We're almost done, except for your underwear
和一盒我认为超出我们友谊界限的东西
and a box of things I can only imagine are beyond the limits of our friendship.
把这给我 别往里面看
Give me that, don't look down there.
你们俩去把那些纸箱全拆了
Now, you guys can break down all the boxes.
这听起来是直男干的活儿
That sounds like a job for a straight.
我要休息了 - 不行
I'm on break. - You're not.
别这样
Oh, come on.
我喜欢压扁纸箱
I love crushing boxes.
毫无疑问
I bet you do.
我那么对你 简直就是臭贱♥人♥
I was such a skanky bitch to you.
你为何要这么帮我
Why would you do this for me?
你有一块石头 我爱你
You have a rock. I love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 抱一个
It's okay. Come here.
你知道我今晚 还是会和吉米做♥爱♥的 对吧
You know I'm still gonna have sex with Jimmy tonight, right?
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
宇航员返回了
The astronaut returns.
你说了自己需要空间
You said you wanted space.
这话值得三思
That's a thinker.
嘿 听着
Hey, look,
这很难说出口 但我还是要说
there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna do it.
我爱你
I love you.
好恶心
Well, that sucks.
对 相信我 我也不想说的
Yeah. Well, believe me, it's not what I wanted.
我也爱你
I love you too.
糟了 - 是的
Shit. - Yeah.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
这可是我的口头禅
That's my thing.
对吧 他们跑得太快了
Right? They were running so fast.
是的 - 这些小...
Yeah. - All these little...
超人
Superhuman.
猜猜什么长回来了
Guess what grew back?
很好
Nice.
恭喜你 爸 你有牙齿了
Congrats, Dad. You have teeth.
还以为这话得等我很老很老了 你才会对我说的
I didn't think you'd say that to me until I was much, much older.
和你朋友的见面如何了 - 棒极了 很高兴你推了我一把
How did it go with your friend? - Great. Glad you pushed me.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
他的锁喉厉害吗
Was it a threatening grip?
不 哥们 他的面相不够凶
Nah, dude. He ain't got the face for it.
没那种凶脸 - 是吗
He ain't got a real face. - Yeah?
一张普通的脸
He got a face face.
你没去见他 对吧
You didn't go see him, did you?
艾丽丝 你能回避一下吗
Alice? Will you give us a second?
好
Yeah.
嗨 - 该死 抱歉 习惯了
Hey. - Shit. Sorry, habit.
(心理医生 候诊)
没关系
It's no problem.
来吧 小子 我们开始吧
Come on, kid. Let's get to work.
欢迎来到大联盟
Welcome to the major leagues.
好的 我想我们待会见吧
Okay. Well, I'll see you later, I guess.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我的老天 你们可是住在一起
Jesus Christ. You live together.
你们可以在卧室里跟对方打招呼
You can wave to each other from your bedrooms.
快点
Come on!
我不知道这有什么大不了的
I don't know what the big deal is.
我就是不想踏进那间咖啡馆
I just didn't wanna go in that coffee shop.
听着 小子
Look, kid.
吉米说对了一件事
Jimmy was right about one thing:
直面内心的恶魔很重要
the importance of facing your demons head-on.
如果这意味着与老朋友相见 你是有应对技巧的
If that means seeing an old friend, you got the coping skills.
去做就是了
Do it.
你不能一辈子都逃避自己的创伤
You can't spend your life hiding from your trauma.
你若不真正面对你的过去 它就会回来找你
If you don't truly deal with your past, it'll come back for you.
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologize.
你做到了 你该走了
You did it. You should go.
我知道你一定很恨我...
I know you must hate me...
给我滚出去 - 但我想知道我们是否...
Get the fuck out of here. - ...but I wondered if we--
我真的很想... - 给我滚
I would really like-- - Get the fuck out of here!
给我滚出去...
Get out of here! Get the fuck out of here!
当这种情况发生时...
And when that happens...
什么
What?
嘿 你今天过得怎么样
Hey, how did the rest of your day go?
是的...很好
Yeah. Yeah, it was good.
太棒了
It was great.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表