剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
and if I see a single onion on my po'boy, I'm going to freak out.
马上就来
Coming right up.
你有看到吗
Did you see that?
她对我呼来喝去 我都没打她的奶头
She ordered me around, and I didn't even punch her in the tit.
看看肖恩 对吧 肖恩过得多好
Look at Sean, right. Sean's doing so great.
然而格蕾丝简直糟透了
And then Grace is such a fucking disaster.
我没法不去想
I can't stop obsessing about it.
我想艾丽丝能看出我的惊慌失措
I think that Alice can tell that I'm spinning.
她什么都没说 但我看得出来
She hasn't said anything about it, but I can tell.
我能看出来她很担心我
I can tell that she's worried about me.
意识到孩子知道你有多脆弱的确痛苦
It's rough to realize your kid knows how fragile you are.
我才不是脆弱 保罗
I'm not fragile, Paul.
我是说我惊慌失措和没法不去想
I said I'm spinning and obsessing.
好的
Okay.
这三文治真好吃
Good sandwich.
保罗 你觉得是我害了我的病人吗
Paul, do you think I fucked up with my patients?
把一切都告诉我 来吧
Tell me everything. Come on.
所以你帮一位病人在玫瑰碗撒遗骸
So you helped a patient dispose of human remains at the Rose Bowl?
是骨灰 不是骨头 那就太恶心了
Ashes, not bones. That would be gross.
听着 我知道对于我让肖恩 参加综合格斗这事你有顾虑
Look, I know you had concerns when I enrolled Sean in MMA,
但听我说 我做了些调查 有个圣迭戈人
but listen, I did some research, and there's a guy in San Diego
从2012年起就在为 患有创伤后应激障碍的退伍军人这么做了
who's been doing this for vets with PTSD since 2012.
是的 格蕾丝的结果不太好
And yes, Grace had a bad outcome.
她丈夫的更糟
Husband had a worse outcome.
这叫中断模式
Pattern interruption.
是一种已获确认的神经语言学策略
It's an established neurolinguistic strategy,
况且又不是我让她伤害唐尼的
and it's not like I told her to hurt Donny.
当然 有人可能会争辩说 我开的那个玩笑
Sure, one could argue that the joke I made
说要戳他的事会让审判变得复杂
about booping him could complicate things at trial.
你的原话是什么来着
What were your exact words again?
“推下悬崖 摔烂他的脑袋 把它们吃了”
"Off the cliff. Bash his brains. Eat them up."
我知道这听起来不好笑 保罗
I know it doesn't sound funny, Paul,
但你得想象一下 我可是 用甜饼怪的搞笑声音说这句话的
but you gotta imagine I did it in a hilarious Cookie Monster voice.
推下悬崖 摔烂他的脑袋 把它们吃了
Off the cliff. Bash his brains. Eat them up.
我不需要听
I don't need to hear it.
我只是想让你掌握全面的信息
I just want you to have all the information
因为我想我真的需要听你说
'cause I think I really need to hear you say
我没害惨我的病人
that I didn't fuck it up with my patients.
你并没有
You didn't.
谢了 谢谢你 保罗
Thanks. Thank you, Paul.
但考虑到所发生的一切 你为何不继续使用传统疗法呢
But given everything, why don't you try and stick to conventional therapy?
至少继续到审判结束 - 对
I mean, at least till the trial is over. - Yep.
试着正常点
Try and be normal.
嘿 原来你在这里 我们开始疗程吧 牛仔
Hey, there you are. Let's get this going, cowboy.
她就是那个想亲我的 - 两次
That's the one who tried to kiss me. - Twice.
我经常遇到这种事
Happens to me all the time.
没想到也会发生在你身上
Did not expect it to happen to you.
正常
Normal.
你的奶♥子♥要跑了
Your boobs going somewhere?
讨厌 该死
Shit. Damn it.
莉兹 你怎么知道我会在这里
Liz, how did you know I was gonna be here?
当我约你今晚出来玩时
When I asked you to hang tonight,
你说你要待在家里炸罗非鱼
you said you were gonna stay home and air-fry some tilapia.
天啊 我就知道说得太具体了
Man, I knew that was too specific.
听着 莉兹 我忙得团团转 好吗
Look, Liz. I'm overwhelmed. Okay?
我这头在应付病人 那头在教书
I'm juggling these patients. I'm teaching that class.
甚至还没来得及整理我的新家 好吗
I haven't even unpacked my new house, all right?
我需要减压
I need a release.
那就去看《房♥产兄弟》 像我们其他人一样自娱自乐呀
So go watch Property Brothers and rub one out like the rest of us.
听着 是你要我
Look, you're the one who told me
用我的“多管闲事”超能力 来帮你摆脱这循环状态的
to use my buttinsky superpowers to help you break this cycle.
你说得对 我受够了 好吧 我要和吉米分手了
You're right. I'm sick of this. Okay. I'm gonna end things with Jimmy.
就分吧 - 就分吧
Do it! - Do it.
我是一个坚强的女人
I am a strong woman.
我是个柔弱的小女孩
I'm a weak little girl.
好的 对
Okay. Yeah.
我是个强壮的大男孩
I'm a strong big boy.
什么 - 我是个野人
What? - I'm a caveman.
我用嘴杀死麋鹿
Me kill elk with mouth.
好了 别说了 不许再说话
Okay. No more. No more talking.
别说了 来吧
No more. Come on.
亲我 好 别再说话
Just kiss me. All right. No more talking.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
穆奇一定得上场
Mookie's gotta make that play.
明白了
We get it.
你是个像男生的女生
You're a guy's girl.
你真讨人喜欢
You're delightful.
这态度是怎么回事
What's with the mood?
道奇队要输了 我的背犯疼
Dodgers are losing, my back hurts,
小超♥市♥的那家伙叫我“老大”
the guy at the mini-mart called me "chief."
不
Oh, no.
还真是不容易的一天
That is a tough day.
再加上 我通常一个人...
Also, I usually watch the games...
看球赛
by myself.
问题不大
No problem.
我到楼上去读书
I'll just take my book upstairs.
我不知道你今晚会来
It's just, I didn't know you were gonna be here tonight.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
如果你能别那么混♥蛋♥ 就在我睡着之前上来吧
If you can stop being such a big dick, come up before I fall asleep.
我可能会给你按♥摩♥一下背部
I might give you a little back rub.
我觉得我们相处的时间太多了
I think we've been spending too much time together.
你说什么
Excuse me?
只是有人说我们就像...
It's just that some people say that we're like...
带福利的室友
roomies with bennies.
好的 我都不知道那是什么意思
Okay, I don't even know what that means.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
是啊 我觉得我们彼此都需要点空间
Yeah, I think that we could both use a little space.
不一定非得今晚开始啊
Well, it doesn't have to be tonight.
我真的很期待背部按♥摩♥
I was really looking forward to the back rub.
这是行不通的 老大
That's not how it works, chief.
我以前部队的战友给我发了短♥信♥
A guy from my old army unit texted me.
他要来镇上玩一天 并想约我出来
He's coming to town for a day, and he wants to hang.
这太糟糕了
So that sucks.
人品不好 - 很好
Bad guy? - Great guy.
关系不好 - 不是
Bad friend? - Nope.
别让我猜 好吗
Make this easy on me.
他很喜欢忆当年 而我...
He loves reminiscing about the old days, and I...
我可不想脑子重现那些破事
I don't want to be in my head reliving any of that shit.
明白了
Got it.
好的
Okay.
所以他是你的引爆器
So he's a trigger for you.
听着 兄弟 引爆器无处不在
Listen, man, triggers are everywhere.
对我来说 是警笛声
For me, it's sirens.
次次都是 只要一听到 就会想起...
Every time. Every time I hear one, I'm right back...
蒂亚遇难的那晚
to the night that Tia was killed.
当我到那里时 急救人员已经到了
When I got there, the emergency crews had already arrived.
我记得引擎冒出了蒸汽
I remember there was steam coming off the engines.
医护人员正把蒂亚的 尸体搬上救护车的后车厢
The paramedics were loading Tia's body into the back of the ambulance.
一名警♥察♥正把酒驾司机押进警车后座
There was a policeman who was putting the drunk driver in the back of the car.
但我总想不通的是另外两名警员
But the thing that always gets me is there's these two other cops,
他们正在聊晚饭要点些什么
and they were just chatting about what they were going to order for dinner.
就像再平常不过的一天
Like it was just another day.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
你知道吗 没关系的
You know what? It's okay.
因为我现在已经能够 在触及那件事时不彻底崩溃
'Cause I can access that now without, like, completely falling apart, you know.
我不需要麻醉自己
I don't need to numb myself
从一个叫迷幻药的脱衣舞娘身上吸粉粉
by snorting Molly off of some stripper named Ecstasy.
也许是从一个叫粉粉的 脱衣舞娘身上吸迷幻药
I might have been snorting ecstasy off a stripper named Molly.
回忆往事
Memory lane.
重点是 你不可能永远逃避过去
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表