剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
你说什么
What?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我妈也会这么做的
It's what my mom would've done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没...
I didn't...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我走了
I'm off.
上哪儿去
Where you going?
镇上开了一家新店 我要去看看皮带
There's a new store in town. I'm gonna go look at belts.
虽然那不是皮带店 但我很肯定他们有卖♥♥
It's not a belt store, but I'm betting they have them.
祝你好运
Fingers crossed.
好的 你最好了
Yeah. You're the best.
嘿 我...
Hey, I...
算了 没事
Forget it. Nothing.
怎么啦 你什么都能对我说 你向来都这么做
What? You can say anything to me. You usually do.
我不...我感觉...我不知道
I don't... I'm feeling like... I don't know.
你是否有过这种不对劲的感觉 就感觉自己不知所措
Do you ever feel a bit off like you're underwater?
真该死
So stupid.
你知道吗 狗狗照片的事 真的对我产生了负面影响
That thing with the dog photos really got to me, you know?
我也很想念那辆餐车
And I'm missing the truck.
我也爱这房♥子 这你是知道的
And I love this house. You know that I do
但是 儿子们不在家 这房♥子感觉有点空荡荡
but it feels kind of empty without the boys.
但也没那么吵了
It's less noisy though, huh?
是的 没那么臭
Yeah. Smells better.
对 好吧 要不我们再给你买♥♥辆餐车
Yeah. Okay. How about we get you another truck?
我提议卖♥♥烤芝士三文治
I vote grilled cheese.
这确实在我的能力范围 - 是啊
That's actually something I could make. - Yeah.
你知道吗 我很好 你买♥♥皮带买♥♥得开心点吧
You know what? I'm great. Go have fun with belts.
太好了 待会儿见
Great. I'll see you later.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
爱你
Love you.
天啊 我现在感觉很紧张
Oh, my God. I have so much nervous energy right now.
我们去戴夫和巴斯特 - 好啊
Should we go to Dave & Busters? - Fuck, yeah.
等一等 布莱恩
Wait. Brian.
我知道我之前为这事骂了你一顿
I know I gave you shit for it earlier,
但我真的很感激你去找他
but I'm really grateful you reached out to him.
是的 这对我来说绝对是件新鲜事
Yeah, it was definitely a new thing for me.
话说回来
Still.
有时候 当一个人 真的需要帮助时 其实并不难看出
Sometimes it's easy to see when someone really needs help.
因为全写在脸上了
It's written all over their face.
我只是不明白她为何要住院 只不过是做白内障手术
I just wanna understand why she would have to stay over. It's just cataract surgery.
我确实低调地贿赂了医生 好让她留院一晚
Well, I did low-key bribe the doctor to keep her overnight
因为我想你可以借此休息一晚
'cause I figured you could use the night off.
真得感谢你
You're my hero.
再说 我想让你看看我的新房♥子
Plus, I wanted you to see my new house.
是的
Yeah.
这房♥子简直太豪华了
This swanky as hell.
是的 废话
Yeah. Duh.
奢侈生活 价格过高
Bougie. Overpriced.
贱♥人♥ 你竟然有壁式烛台
Bitch, you do not have sconces.
是啊 姑娘 壁式烛台我多的是
Yeah, girl. I got sconces on sconces.
好的 天啊
Uh-huh. Wow.
所以 你把我带到这里是为了当面炫耀
So, what, you just bring me here to rub it in my face?
呃 是的 有一点 - 嗯哼
Yeah. A little bit. - Uh-huh.
不止这个原因
That's not the only reason.
考特尼 我放了你
Courtney, I release you.
这话什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is...
我知道你为妈妈做了很多事
I know how much shit you do for Mom.
你也很努力地让自己的生活重回正轨
And that you worked really hard to get your life back together.
我为你感到特别骄傲
I'm super proud of you for that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直很害怕你一旦离开了 妈妈会要我搬回去住
I've been really scared that if you split, Mom's gonna ask me to step in,
而说实话
and to be honest,
我真不知道自己该怎么回答她
I don't know how the hell I can answer "yes" or "no" to that.
但这不是你的问题 是我的
But that's not your problem. It's mine.
好了 你该受的惩罚已经受够了 甚至超额完成了
Okay, you've done your time. And then some.
没错
Yes, I did.
我只要求你给我一点时间
All I ask is that you just kinda give me a little while
让我想想该怎么安置她
to figure out what to do with her.
在那之后 你赶紧搬出去 知道吗
And then after that, just get the hell out of there. You know?
我要为此干一杯
I'll drink to that.
你需要多少时间
How much time do you need?
我不知道 大概20年吧
I don't know. Like 20 years.
两天 - 八年
Two days. - Eight years.
两周 - 三个月
Two weeks. - Three months.
就给我三个月的时间
Just give me, like, three months.
成交
Deal.
小子 感觉如何
How you feeling, kid?
还是浑身疼 但好多了
Still hurts all over. But better.
好
Yeah.
我妈告诉我你们找我爸谈了
My mom said you were talking to my dad.
他来了吗
Is he here?
兄弟 父亲挺难搞的 - 没错
Ah, man. Dads are tricky. - Yeah.
他们不一定会 在你希望他们支持的时候出现
They don't always come through when you'd like them to.
但他们最终会出现的 就说我吧 花了整整一年时间
But they do eventually. Look at me. Took me a year.
嗨
Hey.
他比我快多了
And that was a lot quicker.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
我们回避一下吧
Let's give these guys some private time.
谢谢
Thanks.
你我都知道我不擅于表达情感
We both know I'm not great at talking about feelings.
没事 爸
It's fine, Dad.
你什么都不用说 - 不 让我说
You don't have to say anything. - No. Let me talk.
当你告诉我我让你失望时...
When you told me I had let you down...
我之所以极力为自己辩护...
the reason I got so defensive...
是因为...你说得没错
is... you were right.
肖恩 儿子 我非常抱歉
Oh, Sean. Man, I'm so, so sorry.
没关系 爸 我们没事 我们会没事的
It's okay, Dad. We're good. We're gonna be good.
是的
Yeah.
我得尽快让你出院 这样你才能和我一起去钓鱼
Gotta get you up outta here so you can go fishing with me.
我猜你近期不会跳霹雳舞了
I guess you won't be break dancing no time soon.
别逗我笑
Don't make me laugh.
是啊 还记得你经历过那阶段吗
Yeah, remember when you went through that phase?
天啊 这也太感人了
Man, this is so touching.
别看他们了
Stop watching them.
保罗 这是个非常感人的时刻
Paul, it's a very moving moment.
我太高兴了 不管他对他儿子做了什么 我也会对你做同样的事
I'm so happy. Whatever that man does to his son, I'm gonna do to you.
别这么做
Don't do that.
别这样...
Stop. Stop.
保罗 如果你不想我做 你可以把手抽开的
Paul. If you don't want me to, you can pull away.
我不会抽开的 你得学会设立界限
I'm not gonna pull away. You've got to learn some boundaries.
是他叫我吻的 我只是照做 他是我老板
He asked me to, and I don't ask questions. I work for him.
天啊 拍得太棒了
Wow, these are amazing.
少来
Stop it.
我的狗狗很帅 但我每次一给它拍照 它就会舔它的屁♥眼♥
My guy's so handsome but every time I take a pic, he licks his asshole.
至少它舔得到
Well, if one can.
不过 我认为问题还是出在摄影师身上
Still, I think that's on the photographer.
你真觉得... - 是的
Do you thi... - Yeah, I do.
那就帮帮我呀
Then help me out.
它就在这里 而你又有相机 我们去公园吧
I mean, he's here. You got your camera. Let's go to the park.
什么 现在
What? Right now?
没错 就现在
Yeah. Right now.
当然 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
太好了 这就去
Great. Let's do it.
走吧 朋友
Come on, buddy.
它今天真走运
It's his lucky day.
看路...当心 - 它真可爱 抱歉
Watch... Careful. - He's so cute. Sorry.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表