剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
我知道 是的
I'm aware. Yeah.
整个封面都是你的脸
Your face takes up the whole cover of your book.
我可是这本书的作者 不是吗
Well, I wrote it, didn't I?
一般情况下 我不会介意 肖恩找你而不找我倾诉
Normally, I would not care that Sean opened up
关于他爸的事
to you about his father instead of me.
但就在那之前 我问了他一个
But just before that, I asked him a question
我完全忘记之前已经问过的问题 就...
that I completely forgot that I had asked him before. It's like--
有什么关系 我也很健忘啊
Who cares? I forget things all the time.
所以我才记笔记 - 我也是
That's why I take notes. - Well, so do I.
只不过...
It's just...
因为...
with the...
帕金森症的关系 记笔记越来越困难了
with the Parkinson's, it's becoming more difficult,
此外...
and...
我害怕自己会逐渐无法胜任工作
I'm scared I might be losing it.
不可能 保罗
No way, Paul.
我们来达成协议
I'm gonna make you a deal.
真有这么一天 我会告诉你的
When the time comes, I'll tell you.
但你一定会难以接受 你会做出这个表情
And you will not take it well, and you will make that face.
你应该会对我说些很难听的话
You'll probably be very mean to me about it.
但我还是会告诉你的
But I will still tell you.
而我现在告诉你
And I'm telling you that right now,
该死的...
shit, man...
你仍然是这一行的佼佼者
you're still the best at this.
这我知道
I know.
还有 我为自己有时候很讨人厌而道歉
And I apologize for sometimes being a pain in the ass.
我知道你觉得我从不听你的
And I know you think I never listen to you.
给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
不过 可别表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Just don't be a dick about it.
我还和雷见面
I'm still hanging out with Ray
就是因为你说的话
because of you.
你有一个朋友
You have a friend.
我让你有了个朋友
I made you a friend.
我不说了 但你能把这照片发给我吗
I'm gonna stop now. But will you text that to me?
不能 开始工作吧
No, let's get to work.
我一直在看你发给我的关于肖恩的记录
I've been going over the notes that you sent me on Sean.
是的 你一发给我我就看了
Yes, I read them the second you sent them to me.
别笑
Stop smiling.
当他处于游离状态时 脑袋就会一片空白
When he dissociates, everything goes white.
这句话是什么意思
What does that mean?
好的 尼克毛瑞 这是你第一次参加聚会
Okay, Nick Furry, this is your first playdate.
只是想警告你一下
Now, just to warn you,
这位叫莉兹的人类 可能会因为你的眼罩而取笑你 所以...
this human, Liz, is probably gonna make fun of your eye patch. So...
你找谁
Hello?
你为什么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
不好意思 艾丽丝把钱包落在我那里了
I'm sorry. Alice left her wallet.
我刚想把它放进信箱里 - 交给我
I was just gonna put it in the mailbox. - Give it to me.
好的
Okay.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
他们过得还好吗 - 你不是吧
Are they okay? - Are you fucking serious?
抱歉 是的 很抱歉
I'm sorry. Right. I'm sorry.
等一等
Wait.
他们好多了
They're doing better.
我们都好多了
We all are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表