剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
我来负责“该做什么”的部分
I'll cover the what-to-do part.
至于“不该做的事” 吉米会更擅长
Jimmy's better at the what-not-to-do.
小心说话 保罗 我很生你的气
Careful, Paul. I'm pissed at you.
你迟到了
You're late.
这我知道 我感到抱歉 但是...
I know I am and I'm sorry, but...
为何我进来时已经生你气了 现在反而是我在道歉
How is it that I came in here angry at you and now I'm the one apologizing?
这就是我的超能力
You've discovered my superpower.
嘿 朋友 我真的很想跟你谈论豪尔赫
Hey, man. I'm really excited to talk about Jorge,
但能让我占用一点时间 来狠狠地骂保罗一顿吗
but do you mind if I take a quick second to rip Paul a new one?
听起来会是很精彩的“一出戏”
That sounds like it'll be fun to watch.
艾丽丝去见了撞死蒂亚的那家伙这事 你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not tell me that Alice saw the guy who killed Tia?
糟糕 - 是的
Uh-oh. - Oh, yeah.
不是普通的糟糕
Big uh-oh.
少给我这态度
Drop the attitude.
什么态度
What attitude?
这个态度 - 好的 有道理
That attitude! - Okay. Fair enough.
艾丽丝是我的病人
Alice is my patient.
我没告诉你 是因为她已经18岁了
I didn't tell you anything because she's 18 years old.
她已经成年了
She's an adult.
她才17岁 保罗 她过几周才生日
She's 17, Paul. Her birthday is in a couple weeks.
我的错
My bad.
天啊 我感觉到了 有诚意
Wow. I felt that.
听着 我叫艾丽丝 不要去找那家伙 可她不听
Listen, I told Alice not to talk to the guy and she didn't listen.
我们都知道有时会事与愿违
We both know shit happens.
我觉得你其实不是那么生我的气
I don't think you're that mad at me.
你甚至也不是那么生艾丽丝的气
I don't think you're even really that mad at Alice.
所以你为何不想想自己到底在气什么
So why don't you figure out what it is that you're so mad about?
天啊 扔麦了
Damn. Mic drop.
别说扔麦 根本不是
Do not say mic drop. That is not a mic drop.
保罗 谅你不敢扔这“想象中的麦”
Paul, don't you dare drop that imaginary microphone.
我没心情跟你玩
I am not in the mood.
快扔...快... - 别这样做 保罗 别扔
Drop it, drop it. Do it, do it. - Don't you do it, Paul. Don't do it!
你们俩其实没必要来的 我没事
You two don't need to be here. I'm fine.
别故作坚强了
Drop the tough girl act.
我们是石头姐妹 管你怎么称呼它
We're rock sisters, or whatever you call it.
是岩石盟约
It's the Covenant of the Rock.
随你便 你们清楚石头姐妹这名字更好听
Whatever. You guys know rock sisters sounds better.
莉兹 听着 你会照顾你爱的人
Liz, look, you check on people you love.
我得去上班了 艾丽丝先“值第一班”
I gotta go to work, so Alice is gonna do first shift,
然后我再派增援来 好吗
then I'll send reinforcements, okay?
她知道我做了什么吗
Does she know what I did?
我知道 但我可以装作不知道
Yes, but I can pretend not to.
莉兹 我因为成为小三而走红 还被人打了奶♥子♥
Liz, I went viral for being a cheater and I got punched in the tit.
是个事实 这是成年女性的烦恼
Can't argue with that. That's grown woman shit.
好了 很抱歉 我得走了 但是 艾丽丝 祝你好运
All right, I'm sorry. I gotta go, but Alice, good luck.
你饿吗 - 不饿
Are you hungry? - No.
想看电影吗 - 太难过 不想看
Do you wanna watch a movie? - Too sad.
那如果假装你有个女儿
What if we pretended that you had a daughter
你边帮我扎辫子 边给我讲人生道理呢
and you could braid my hair and give me life advice?
这也许可以 - 好的
That might be all right. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
千万别把手♥机♥带进洗手间 很恶心
Don't ever take your phone into the bathroom, it's disgusting.
太多细菌了 好忠告
Super germy. Good advice.
还有 即使是阴天 你也得涂防晒霜
And you have to wear sunscreen even when it's cloudy.
好的 - 而且真的得...
Okay. - And it really needs to be reapplied
每两个小时再涂一次 不然你会未老先衰
every two hours or else you'll look old before you're old.
好的
Okay.
我猜到你会来找我
Figured I might be seeing you.
去死吧你
Fuck you.
料你会这么说 要来杯啤酒吗
Sounds about right. Want a beer?
不要
No.
以防你改变主意
Just in case.
想揍我吗
Wanna kick the shit out of me?
很难说
I don't know.
作为一个混♥蛋♥ 你还真是热情好客
You're being very hospitable for an asshole.
我尽力而为
I try.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我本想把它泼到你脸上 但还挺好喝的
I was gonna throw this in your face but it's delicious.
谢了
Thanks.
我当时在想 把它们挂在 别人能看见的地方会很不错
Thought it'd be nice if I hung 'em someplace people could see 'em.
她肯定很开心
Bet she loved that.
我连看都没看一眼
I never even looked at 'em.
兄弟 你知道吗 你应该沾沾自喜才对
You know what, man? You should be gloating.
她非常爱你
She just fucking loves you.
她依然是我见过的最棒的女人
Still the coolest woman I've ever met.
我知道我...
And I know I'll...
我永远不会拥有这样的女人
I'll never have anything like that.
别这样 兄弟 还有机会 不要放弃
Come on, man. There's still time. Don't give up.
我这是在干什么
What am I doing?
我要走了
I'm outta here.
这酒加了杏子 - 加了一丁点蜂蜜
Is that apricot? - Hint of honey.
太好喝了
It's amazing.
我要把它喝完
I'm gonna finish this.
你走吧
You leave.
很公道
Fair enough.
加比的午间绿茶 好喝极了 因为它是绿色的
Gaby's green tea in the afternoon It's so tasty 'cause it's green
可找到你了 你能载我 去看我的神经科医生吗
There you are. Can you give me a ride to my neurologist?
抱歉 我有病人
Sorry, I have a patient.
也许肖恩可以载我一程
Maybe Sean can give me a ride.
看看我 我没法开车
Look at me. I'm not driving.
那我们可以一起打车过去
Well, we could take a Lyft together.
车要到了 - 就跟着来看看吧
Is it on the way? - Come with me and find out.
这究竟是怎么回事
What the fuck's happening?
肖恩 当你生命中所有的女性 都鼓励你变得更感性时
Sean, the downside of having all of the women in your life
这当中的缺点就是
encourage you to be more emotionally evolved,
在知道自己需要找个朋友陪伴去看医生时
is that now you know when you want a friend to go with you to the doctor,
却因为自己属于老一辈人 而不知该如何开口
but because you grew up in the 1700s, you don't know how to ask for it.
结果就让周围的人感到尴尬
So instead you kind of just make it super weird for everybody.
我根本不知道她在说什么
I have no idea what the fuck she's talking about.
我其实一直很想去你医生的办公室看看
You know, I've been meaning to swing by your doctor's office.
我们一块儿去吧
Let's go together.
好吧 必须是你想去
Well, only if you wanna.
他很想 去吧
He'd love to. Go.
当我说我们在哪儿见面都行时
When I said I would meet you anywhere,
我没想到会是花半个小时去找石头
I didn't know it would be half an hour away looking for rocks.
那你不该说哪儿都行呀
Well, you shouldn't have said anywhere.
慢着 让我看看...中奖了
Wait, let me see... Jackpot.
好的 - 是块玛瑙
Okay. - It's an agate.
看到它的表面有多粗糙吗 而这面则带有蜡质的光泽
See how they look rough on the outside? And then here's waxy finish.
这面看起来和另一面很相似呀
I mean, that looks pretty similar to the other side.
不 根本...不相似
No, it's... It does not!
这可是最好的一块
This is the best one.
你看 它的“爸爸”也在呢
See, the daddy's out here somewhere.
爸爸
The daddy?
这不可能是真实的 对吧 这不是你真正会做的事
This can't be real, right? This is not a real thing that you do.
这是真实的...
This is real. This is for real.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我想我找到一块了
Oh, my God, I think I found one!
确实
I did!
莉兹 看到了吗 看看它在阳光下闪闪发光
Liz, see? Look at it sparkle and shine in the sun.
不对
No.
那我讨厌石头了
Well, now I hate rocks.
听着 我知道是加比让你来看看我
Look, I know that Gaby told you to come check on me.
是的...没错
Yeah. Yeah, she did.
但这不是我来的原因
That's not why I'm here though.
我来是因为我生你的气
I'm actually here 'cause I'm pissed at you.
生我的气 - 对
At me? - Yeah.
莉兹 每当你身边的某个人受伤时 你就会一头扎进去帮忙
Liz, whenever someone in your life is hurting, you dive right in.
除了我 你还帮过 加比 保罗 肖恩 艾丽丝...
You did it for me, for Gaby, Paul, Sean, Alice--
别再念名字了
Stop listing names.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表