剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
Nothing.
让我来说个小故事
Let me tell you a little story.
在成长时 我是一名出色的水球运动员
When I was growing up, I was an amazing water polo player.
当大二时 我已经是队里的耀眼球员了
When I was a sophomore, I was already the star of the team.
所以教练就问我想不想当队长
So the coach asked me if I wanted to be the captain.
这只是一个关于你有多棒的故事
Is this just a story about how great you are?
到这里 是的
So far, yeah.
但我当时拒绝了
But I said no.
因为我还没准备好指挥一群高年级同学
I wasn't ready to tell a bunch of seniors what to do.
教练最终选了埃里克沃特曼 他烂透了
Coach went with Eric Waterman, who sucked.
但他的姓氏很赞
But he had the awesome last name.
当时的我以为自己永远没机会当队长了
Now I thought that I had lost my chance at being captain forever.
我并没有因此自责
I didn't beat myself up over it.
我只是默默地努力成为一个更好的球员
I just put my head down and I worked at being a better player,
一个更好的队友
a better teammate.
隔年 教练又问我了
And the next year, the coach asked me again.
我们赢得了分区赛
We won sectionals,
多亏了我三个击中横梁入网的球 和一个右上角的跳射
thanks to my three bar down goals and a skip shot upper right.
我不想骗你 兄弟 我对水球一窍不通
I'm not gonna lie to you, dawg. I don't know shit about water polo.
我要说的是 如果你还没准备好 那也没关系
The point is, if you're not ready, that's fine.
当你准备好了 宇宙会再次给你一个机会
When you are ready, the universe will present another opportunity.
相信我
Trust me.
你真行 德雷克
You're all right, Derek.
我是最棒的
I'm the best.
我要喝杯啤酒 还有人想要吗
I need a beer. Anybody else want one?
小心 很烫 - 做得怎么样
Careful, that's hot. - How's it going back there?
太棒了 他让我做拿铁拉花
It's so rad. He's letting me do designs in the lattes.
他还不行
He's not good at it.
迪伦看起来很不错 他是便衣警♥察♥吗
Dylan seems nice. Is he an undercover cop?
就是 他看起来有40岁
I know. He looks 40.
我喜欢他能给我们弄到硬苏打 还有大家会称他为先生
I like that he can get us White Claws and people call him sir.
好的 - 艾丽丝 听我说
Yeah. - Alice, listen,
对于你来找我 我还是有顾虑 我能理解...
I still don't know if you should be here. I think it's okay
你♥爸♥是在保护你... - 我那该死的爸
that your dad's protecting y-- - Fuck my dad.
我来是想了解一下情况
I'm here because I wanna check in.
感恩节快到了 而假日很难熬
Thanksgiving is coming up and holidays are tough.
感恩节对我来说根本不重要
Thanksgiving isn't even a thing to me.
英国人不需要一个特定的日子 来庆祝自己从别人手中夺取土地
Brits don't need a special day to celebrate stealing land from people.
我们每天都在夺取他人土地
To us, that's every day.
再说了 艾迪已经邀请我去...
Plus, Eddy's invited me to a...
你管它叫什么来着
What're you calling it again?
朋友感恩节
Oh, Friendsgiving.
看吧 艾丽丝 我过得很好
See, Alice, I'm good.
我要出席朋友感恩节 而且会带上斑点布丁
I'm going to Friendsgiving and I'm bringing spotted dick.
他已经向我保证会是布丁
Which he has assured me is a pudding.
你不应该为此难过才对
You shouldn't be sad about that.
很高兴你过得好
I'm glad you're good.
我确实过得好
I am.
对了 放你♥爸♥一马吧
And hey, maybe cut your dad some slack.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
我认为所有的爸爸都应该受到惩罚
I think all dads deserve to be punished.
而且不是以打闹的方式
And not in a fun way.
我爸在马场把我的生日红包钱给赌输了
My dad lost my birthday money at the track,
我离家出走了五天
and I moved out for five days.
这是个有趣的故事 萨默
That's a lovely story, Summer.
怎么啦 什么这么好笑
What? What's funny?
分享一下
I could use a joke.
我碰到唐尼了
I ran into Donny.
中毒太深的自恋者无药可救
Toxic narcissists can't be treated,
但我仍然时不时会被卷入他的生活
but still I get sucked in every once in a while.
这笑话一点都不好笑
Horrible joke.
对 - 所以...
Yeah. - So...
我来猜猜
let me guess.
又当回找病人的吉米
Back to looking for patients to Jimmy,
好让自己有“成就感”
so you can get a little "I did good" buzz?
有时候我真希望你是个吸血鬼 保罗
Sometimes I wish you were a vampire, Paul.
那你就没法进来我这里 除非是我先邀请你
Then you couldn't come in here unless I invited you first.
此外 一旦碰到阳光 你就会着火
Also, you would catch fire if the sun touched you.
我曾经跟肖恩分享过一件事 我也应该告诉你
I told Sean something once that I should've told you.
你无法逃避自己的创伤
You can't hide from your trauma.
如果不面对自己的过去...
If you don't deal with your past...
很棒的爆♥炸♥声
Cool explosion noise.
谢了
Thanks.
太好了
Great.
艾丽丝要在加比家暂住一段时间
Alice is gonna crash at Gaby's for a while.
“抱歉 我只是需要点空间 姐妹团大佬”
"Sorry, just need some space, pimp."
我猜是萨默写的
I'm guessing that Summer wrote that.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我还好吗 是的 我曾经独自在家里待过 保罗
Am I okay? Yes, I've stayed at my house alone before, Paul.
我今早遇上了烦心事 所以没心情开玩笑
You know, I had a bad morning, so I'm not in the mood.
自从那家伙来过这里后 我就知道会有这么一天
I have been expecting this ever since that guy walked in here.
你离崩溃就这么一点而已
You are this close to a breakdown.
到那时候 你最好给我打电♥话♥
And when that happens, you better fucking call me
因为你只有两条路走
because you've only got two choices.
要么 你寻求帮助
One, you get some help.
要么 你就会回到蒂亚去世时的那个状态
Or two, you go back to where you were when Tia died.
而你那状态吓到我了 老弟
And that scared me, man.
听着 保罗 通常这时候 我会说些你想听的话
Listen, Paul, normally I would just say what I know you wanna hear,
但我现在没心情胡扯
but I'm not in the mood for bullshitting.
我不会给你打电♥话♥的 我会没事的
I'm not gonna call you. I'll be okay.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
你要去找另一个病人来感觉自我良好吗
Are you gonna find some other patient to make all better?
因为我知道你现在“毒瘾发作” 而这就是你的“解药”
'Cause I know you're jonesing for a fix and this is your drug.
但相信过来人的话 药效并不会持久
But take it from somebody who knows, the drug wears off.
而你以前挂在脸上长达两周的笑容
And that smile that you used to have on your face for two weeks,
将只会持续两分钟
it's gonna last two minutes.
然后你就知道自己完蛋了
And then you know you're fucked.
我开始觉得这番话不是在针对我说 保罗
I'm starting to feel like this isn't about me, Paul.
还有 你知道吗 我并没毒瘾发作 好吗
And you know what? I'm not jonesing for a fix, okay?
我没到那个地步
I'm not that desperate.
嗨 沃利 - 嗨...
Hey, Wally! - Hi. Hey.
这只不是班迪
This isn't Bandit.
好的 嗨 班迪
Okay. Hey, Bandit.
是的 她说谎了 不是吗
Yeah, she did tell a lie, didn't she?
班迪真乖
What a good Bandit.
你是在什么情况下开始跟路易斯说话的
How did you even end up talking to Louis in the first place?
好的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, wow.
是这样的 他当时出现在我身边 我就说
So he was hanging around and I was like,
“离这个家庭远点 快滚” 那他就说“对不起”
"Get away from this family, scram." And he was like, "Sorry."
别再说了 已经听够了
Absolutely not. We're done with that.
好了 伙伴们
Okay, gang.
家里有些塔可贝尔
Got a little TB in the house.
还有酱汁
Got the sauce.
真棒
Yes.
德雷克 墨西哥卷饼 阴♥道♥会干燥
Derrick, chalupa. Dry.
墨西哥卷饼 阴♥茎♥会硬
Chalupa. Hard.
好吧 - 嘿
All right. - Hey,
我想请你别告诉我妈我愿意让你住在这里
I'd like to ask that you never tell my mom that I willingly let you crash here.
我都不认识她 - 好
I don't even know her. - Yeah.
也别告诉其他60岁以上的 黑人女性 好吗
Also, don't tell any other Black woman over the age of 60, okay?
那个年代的人际圈非常广 就像个地上铁路一样
That network runs deep. It's like an Above-Ground Railroad.
是迪伦
It's Dylan.
他人很好 但...
He's nice but--
人很好 但 没希望了
Nice, but? He gone.
没戏了 迪伦
Bye-bye, Dylan.
我跟他说了我和我爸之间的事
I told him about the stuff with me and Dad,
他就想借此来亲近我
and he's trying to use it to get closer.
他还真的写 “我们会一起度过这个难关的”
He literally wrote, "We'll get through this together."
不好意思 他用了“我们会”这词
I'm sorry, he "we'd" you?
他用了“我们会” - 没错
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表