剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
你说“典型加比”是什么意思
What did you mean by "classic Gaby"?
来 看好他 - 如果他饿了怎办
Here, watch him. - What if he gets hungry?
什么 你有乳♥头♥ 拿个给他吸啊
What? You got nipples. Whip a titty out.
你 给我好好解释 好吗
You, say what you mean, all right?
保罗 你想谈这个吗 那我们就谈吧 来吧
You wanna mix it up, Paul? Let's mix it up. Let's go.
好啊 我们就来谈一谈
Okay, let's mix it up.
太好了 - 行
Great. - All right.
典型的加比就是会让自己被人操纵
It is classic Gaby to allow yourself to be manipulated
去解决别人的问题
into taking care of someone else's problem.
这么说 帮别人一小时的忙 就意味着我很糟糕
So, helping somebody else out for an hour means that I'm a mess?
你得多补补脑子 保罗 因为你在说胡话
You need to eat more fiber, Paul, 'cause that's some weak shit.
你总是找各种借口
You keep using every excuse
把别人的需求放在自己的需求之前
to put everyone else's needs before your own.
你“利用”这宝宝让自己错过跟一个男人
You used that baby to skip lunch
共进午餐的机会 而他是我见过的最有魅力的男人之一
with one of the most attractive men I have ever seen.
我是以一个很有魅力的男人的身份说这话
And I'm saying this as a very attractive man.
你和你妈之间的事也是这样
This is exactly what you're doing with your mom.
你我都知道你并不想
You and I both know you do not want
让你妈搬来和你一起住 - 老兄
your mother to live with you. - Dude.
两位 我正在哄他睡午觉 你们能安静点吗
Guys, I'm trying to get him down for a nap. Could you just shush?
我刚叫人安静点 这可是个里程碑
I just shushed someone. That's a milestone.
除非你改变这种模式 否则你永远都不会快乐
You are never going to be happy until you change this pattern.
你想谈谈改变模式 “孤独堡垒”先生
You wanna talk about changing patterns, huh, Mr. "Fortress of Solitude"?
“你可以在我那儿住”先生
Mr. "You Can Crash At My Place"?
“我很爱你 我想一直在你身边
Mr. "I Love You So Much And I Wanna Be Around You All The Time
但如果得把所有东西 都放我家 那就不行”先生
But Not If It Means That You Have To Keep All Your Stuff At My House"?
最后一句太长了
That last one was unnecessarily long.
对 我知道 我说的时候就发现了
Yeah, I know. I felt it when I did it.
至少我有尝试改变
At least I'm trying to change.
我今年交了个朋友 我们上个月还一起去吃糕点了
I made a friend this year, and, last month, we went out for a pastry.
就不久前 我在办公室的 厨房♥里招待了一小群人
And just recently, I hosted a small group of people in the office kitchen.
那只是30秒前的事 你把所有人都赶走了
That was 30 seconds ago, and you just kicked everybody out.
你说我这样就是典型的加比
You're saying this is classic Gaby?
那你这样就是典型的保罗
Well, this is classic Paul.
你太固执己见 太害怕承担责任了
You are so set in your ways, you're too scared to sack up.
害怕承担责任 - 没错...得学着承担责任 保罗
Scared to sack up? - Yeah. Yeah. Gotta sack up, Paul.
他哭什么
Why is he crying?
老天
Christ's sake.
他太可爱了
He's so beautiful.
不 - 直勾勾地看着我
Oh, no. - Looked me in the eye.
是的 所以只是眼神交流
Yeah. So, it's just the eye contact, huh?
是眼神... - 好的
It's the eye... - Okay.
把宝宝交给我 因为你应付不来
Let me get this baby, 'cause this is a lot.
很抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. - All right.
(艾丽丝 生日快乐)
怎样
What y'all think?
太棒了 - 不可思议
It's incredible. - That's amazing.
能快点吗 - 天啊 这可是派对啊 保罗
Can we move this shit along? - Holy shit. It's a party, Paul.
你为何总是这么暴躁
Why are you so cranky all the time?
是谁伤害了你 - 我父亲
Who hurt you? - My father.
对了 是的...我知道
Oh, right. Yes. No, I knew that.
没忘了给车绑巨型蝴蝶结吧
Did you remember the giant bow for the car?
你只让我负责一件事
You asked me to do one thing.
感觉被侮辱了 - 忘了
I'm insulted. - You forgot.
几乎立刻就忘了
Almost immediately.
嘿 暖身活动进行得如何
Hey, how was the pregame?
秘密说了 眼泪流了 穿孔部位也看了 所以...
Secrets were told, tears were shed, and piercings were shown. So...
没错 下巴也惊掉了
Yeah, jaws were dropped.
差点忘了 切完蛋糕后 我朋友要带我出去玩
I almost forgot. My friends are taking me out after this.
你们俩要一起去吗
Do you two wanna join?
要
Yes.
不 没法去 但非常感谢你的邀请
No. I can't. But thank you so much for asking.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
给
Here.
是的 里面有张收据 万一你不喜欢
Yeah, there's a receipt inside, in case you don't like it.
你肯定不喜欢 因为我不了解你 也不知道你喜欢什么
Which you won't, because I don't know you and I don't know what you like.
说得真好
That's so nice.
不管是什么 你都会喜欢的
Whatever it is, you're gonna love it.
他送过我一双超好看的耐克鞋
He once gave me a pair of Nikes that were so cool,
我到现在都不敢穿
I'm still afraid to wear 'em.
嘿 先别急着送礼物
Hey, take it easy on the gifts.
一旦她拆礼物或点上蜡烛
You know, once she opens a present or lights a candle,
派对就开始了 - 别
then the party clock starts. - Don't.
保罗 请别这么做 保罗 - 他应该会点着
Paul, please don't do it. Paul. - I think he's gonna light it.
谢谢你 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
我这么做不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
没关系 我并不担心
That's all right. I am unfazed.
我很冷静
I'm cool as a cucumber.
让我开始吧 - 是的 来吧
So I will begin. - Yes. Come on.
我只想说几句关于我非常棒的女儿艾丽丝
I just want to say a few words about my amazing daughter, Alice.
A代表“非常棒”
A is for "amazing."
L代表“很幸运能成为她爸”
L is for "lucky to be her dad."
比反了
Backwards.
反了
This is backwards?
你们看到的是反了的 - 对
So to you that's a backwards L? - Yep.
这就是正的 - 对
And that's forwards? - Yeah.
没错 - 继续吧
Yeah. - Let's keep it moving.
快 别管正或反了
Come on. Don't focus on it.
从我们的位置看 - 你比对了
Like, from where we are. - You got it.
I代表“我应该住口了 因为我看得出她不喜欢这样”
I is for "I should probably stop because I can tell she hates this."
非常不喜欢
So much.
C代表“不行” 因为... - 又反了
C is for "can't" because-- - Still backwards.
我喜欢看她不安的样子
I love watching her squirm.
而E则代表“ 我很兴奋”
And E is for "I'm so excited..."
该死的
Goddamn it.
“兴奋”这词就对了 - 没错
"Excited" was right there. - It was.
我为你人生旅程的新阶段感到兴奋 就在你即将驱车开往...
I'm so excited for this new stage of your journey as you drive off int--
驱车开往 我的天啊...
Drive off? Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
快去 - 太棒了...
Come on. - Really good. Really good.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
跟妈妈的那辆一模一样
It's just like Mom's.
并不是一模一样
It's not exactly like Mom's.
我们没在这辆车里怀上你
We didn't make you in this one.
爸 你最好了
Dad, you're the best.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
我的寿星婆在这呢 - 嗨 萨默
There is my birthday bitch. - Hey, Summer.
嗨 - 被你说中了
Hi. - You were right.
他送了你一辆车
He got you a car.
这个嘛 至少我有假装惊讶
Oh, well. At least I acted surprised.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得坐后面
You're gonna have to sit in the back.
没问题 - 好
All right. - Yeah.
等等... - 嗨
Hey, hey, hey. - Hi.
系好安全带 各位 都系好
Seat belts, everybody. Seat belts.
好了 再见 呜呼 - 好 再见...
Okay, bye. - All right, bye. Bye.
再见
Bye.
她不会回来了 对吧
She's not coming back, is she?
也许再也不会
Maybe not ever.
为何要把钥匙给她
Why'd you give her the keys?
还可以跟她多待个半小时的 - 嘿 不
We had her for 30 more minutes. - Hey, no.
这是自私混账女人的行为
That's a selfish, grown-ass woman.
你也知道我们教得好 - 好吧
You know we taught her well. - Okay.
你们知道吗 派对才刚刚开始
You know what? Party's just getting started.
有食物 有音乐 我们可以一起好好玩玩
We got food, we got music, we can all just hang out together.
不 呼 再见 - 是的
No. Woof. See ya. - Yeah.
我们来狂欢吧
Let's party.
来喝酒吧 快 - 来吧 伙伴们
Let's do shots! Come on! - Come on, team!
好吧 我要回家拿我最喜欢的啤酒
Okay, I'm gonna go get my favorite beer from the house.
亲爱的 要我去帮你拿吗
Baby, do you want me to get it for you?
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
不用了
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表