蒙特利尔!
Montreal?!
对于一个讨厌枫糖和雪的人来说?
For a man who hated maple syrup and snow?
哦... 她笑了
Oh... SHE LAUGHS
迈克尔会说法语吗?
Did Michael speak French?
- 是的-我没有。
- Yeah. - I don't.
- 也许他觉得你能学会-天啊,你太傲慢了!
- Well, maybe he thought you could learn. - Oh, my God, the arrogance!
他不认为你会答应。
He didn't take it for granted that you'd say yes.
- 他... 他很害怕-我... 不是他,是你!
- He wa... He was scared. - I... Not him, YOU!
你们这些人!
You people!
有没有可能走出一个人的生活,再也不回头?
Is it even possible to walk out of a life and never look back?
你知道吗,弗雷娅,人们会来证人保护计划
You know, Freya, people come to Witness Protection
因为不同的原因。
for different reasons.
有些只是运气不好。
Some are just unlucky.
他们在错误的时间从错误的窗户往外看
They look out of the wrong window at the wrong time
他们看到了他们无法忽视的东西,但是..。
and they see something they can't unsee, but...
对迈克尔这样的人来说这是他唯一的出路。
for someone like Michael, it was the only way out of a life he...
他不想要了。
he no longer wanted.
我知道你有疑问,但你得明白,
Look, I know you have questions, but you have to understand that,
就算我知道答案,也不一定能告诉你。
even if I know the answers, I may not be able to share them.
听着,我有些东西可以和你分享。
Look, I have got you something that I can share.
迈克尔想向你坦白他是谁,
Michael wanted to come clean to you about who he was,
他遇见你之前做的事。
the things he did before he met you.
他知道这可能意味着失去你,
He knew that it might mean losing you,
但他还是想这么做。
but he wanted to do it anyway.
他说没有诚实就没有未来。
He said there was no future without honesty.
他的起诉书。
His charge sheet.
如果他在这里,他就会这么告诉你。
This is what he'd have told you if he'd been here.
我很高兴他找到了离开那个世界的方法。
I'm glad he found his way out of that world.
我很高兴他找到了我。
I'm glad he found me.
很抱歉我们为了你失去了他。
I'm sorry that we lost him for you.
我也是。
Me too.
他敲门了
HE KNOCKS
- 你好-我是佩雷斯探长。
- Yeah? - I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
Kelly 在吗?
Is Kelly around?
你也没怎么想她。
You haven't missed her by much.
她今早才去的。
She only went this morning.
你知道在哪吗?
Do you know where?
比起朋友,我们更像是室友。
We're more flatmates than friends.
她接了个电♥话♥,吓坏了
I mean, she got some phone call that freaked her out
然后她就走了。
and she just took off.
我在考虑法警,但是..。
I was thinking bailiffs, but...
她触犯法律了吗?
Is she in trouble with the law?
没有。
No.
不,我只是想和她谈谈,手♥机♥会震动
No, I just want to talk to her. MOBILE PHONE VIBRATES
他把它关掉了
HE SWITCHES IT OFF
你能想到凯莉可能和谁住在一起吗?
Can you think of anyone Kelly might've gone stay with?
- 比如家人,朋友,还是...-抱歉。
- Like family or friends or...? - Sorry.
我是说,就像我说的,我们之间没什么关系。
I mean, like I said, we don't have much to do with each other.
我上夜班的时候,几乎见不到她。
I mean, when I'm working nights, I barely see her.
我是个护士。
I'm a nurse.
那 Kelly 呢?
And what about Kelly?
- 她是做什么的?-酒吧工作。
- What does she do? - Bar work.
但她现在没有工作。
But she's between jobs at the moment.
你知道,有一件事。
You know, there was one thing.
她走之前在把东西装进袋子里。
She was packing stuff into a bag before she left.
我很确定我看到了她的护照。
I'm pretty sure I saw her passport.
好的。
OK.
如果你看到她,或者她打电♥话♥来。
See, if you see her, or if she calls...
你能让她打这个号♥码给我吗?
..could you ask her to call me on that number?
你能告诉她,她没惹上什么麻烦吗?
And will you please tell her that she's not in any trouble?
我只是想和她谈谈,好吗?
I just want to talk to her, OK?
好的。
OK.
很抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥,一切都好吗
'I'm sorry I missed your call. Everything OK?'
听着,一艘渔船刚运来一具尸体。
Listen, a body's just been brought in by a fishing boat.
桑迪认出他是从斯卡洛韦来的
'Sandy's ID'd him as the guy from Scalloway.'
- 什么,那个枪手吗-比利正在通知相关部门
- What, the gunman? - 'Billy's informing the relevant authorities,'
但我觉得我们应该暂时封♥锁♥消♥息♥
but I figure we should keep a blackout on this
直到我们找到名字为了弗雷娅 · 戈尔迪。
till we have a name, if only for Freya Galdie's sake.
我们正把他转移到大♥陆♥进行尸检。
We're transferring him to the Mainland now for postmortem.
前提是他上车前没有爆♥炸♥。
That's if he doesn't burst before they get him into the car.
回头再聊。
Speak to you later.
什么? !
What?!
他是个受雇来干别人的暴♥力♥事件的人!
He's a man paid to do other people's violence!
我应该对他的尸体感到多愁善感吗!
I'm supposed to feel sentimental about his carcass?!
在设得兰群岛你叫我昂贵的跑腿小弟。
In Shetland, you called me an expensive errand boy.
我不只是这样,有些事情我也是
Well, that's not all I am. And some of the things I am
和我坐在一起不像以前那么轻松了。
are sitting less easily with me than they used to.
- 为什么,什么变了?-Arthur McCall 变了。
- Why, what's changed? - Arthur McCall has changed.
他的动机只有一个,那就是贪婪。
He was always motivated by one thing and one thing only - greed.
他所做的一切都是为了追求利益。
Whatever he did was done in the pursuit of profit.
这是有道理的,有道理的。
There was a rationale to that. A logic.
不再是了。
Not any more.
为什么,有什么不同吗?
Why? What's different?
他后面还有一代人。
There's a generation coming up behind him.
新品种。
A new breed.
也许他能感觉到自己的力量在减弱。
Perhaps he can feel his power waning or...
也许不是情绪问题,而是神经问题。
maybe it's less emotional and more neurological.
我相信我可以得到医学证明
I'm sure I could get medical testimony to that effect
下次他出庭的时候。
the next time he's in court.
不管怎样,他都不再是个安全的人了。
Either way, he's not a safe person to know any more.
你是说你害怕了吗?
You telling me you're scared?
我告诉你,他不再是我想代理的客户了。
I'm telling you, he is no longer a client I want to represent.
他也不是我能冒犯的客户。
Neither is he a client I can afford to offend.
所以,你是说,如果他最后进了监狱..。
So, you're saying that, if he was to end up going to prison...
. . 就能解决你的问题?
..then that would solve your problems?
好吧,那就给我点有用的信息。
OK, then give me something that'll help.
我听说了你同事的事。
I heard what happened to your colleague.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你想找到与凶手 DNA 匹配的人。
You're trying to find a match for the perpetrator's DNA.
你不会的。
You won't.
不,这说不通。
No, that doesn't makes sense.
他不干净。
He wasn't clean.
- 他知道自己在做什么,他有前科...-等等。
- He knew what he was about. He's got a history... - Hold that thought.
跟着感觉走。
Work with it.
门一开一关
DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
Eddie Kerr 的太太刚打电♥话♥来。
Eddie Kerr's missus was just on the phone.
说他在北部有份工作。
Says he had a job up north.
几天前就该回家了。
Due home a couple of days ago.
还没出现。
Hasn't shown up.
她似乎觉得你可能知道些什么。
She seems to think you might know something about it.
艾迪 · 科尔?
Eddie Kerr?
我好几个月没见过他了。
I haven't seen him in months.
吉米!
Jimmy!
- 很高兴你来了,我正准备给你打电♥话♥呢-什么?
- I'm glad you came by. I was just gonnae call you there. - Uh-huh?
博伊德!
Boyd!
DNA 结果出来了,数据库里没有匹配的。
The DNA results are back. Not a match for anybody on the database.
不过我们还在等指纹。
We're still waiting on the prints, though.
是啊,他们会一样的,因为这家伙不在我们的..。
Aye, well, they'll be the same, because this guy's not on our...
汤米,亚瑟 · 麦高在苏格兰以外有关系吗?
Tommy, does Arthur McCall have connections outside of Scotland?
对,荷兰,爱沙尼亚,保加利亚。
Oh, aye. Holland, Estonia, Bulgaria.
是啊,不过托什没提到那家伙有口音。
Aye. Tosh didn't mention the guy having any kind of accent, though.
可能是我们在国外待了一段时间的人。
Could be one of ours who's been abroad for a while.
他们在一个国家使用,在另一个国家保持清洁。
They use them in one country and keep them clean in another.
什么,外汇计划?
What, a foreign exchange programme?
你去问保加利亚警♥察♥!
You ask the Bulgarian police!
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE PHONE RINGS
喂?
Hello?
嗨,呃..。
Hi, er...
我在想我还能不能请你喝一杯?
I-I wondered if I could still take you up on that drink?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表