联络人那边怎么样了?
How'd it go with the handler?
不知道。
Dunno.
不过她不喜欢她的老板。
She doesnae like her boss, though.
汤米给我们准备了搬进来的礼物。
Tommy's moving-in present for us.
对,迈克·汤普森
Right, Michael Thompson -
监视报告,
surveillance reports,
截获的电♥话♥记录。
transcripts of intercepted phone calls.
我需要你开始经历这一切
I need you to start going through all of this -
同事,朋友,家人,任何他可能联♥系♥过的人
associates, friends, family. Anyone he might have got in contact with
在他加入证人保护计划之后
after he went into witness protection
或者有人发现他在设得兰群岛。
or someone who found out that he was on Shetland.
因为如果是亚瑟 · 麦考尔下令杀了迈克尔,
Cos if Arthur McCall ordered Michael's death,
那他怎么知道去哪找他?
then how did he know where to find him?
是内部泄密还是迈克尔暴露了自己?
Was it an internal leak or did Michael give himself away?
现在,看看你能不能把这个联♥系♥起来
Now, see if you can make that link
- 我们就有机会抓住亚瑟-好的。
- and we've got a chance of nailing Arthur. - OK.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
丹尼斯顿,然后是凯西。
Er, Dennistoun. Then Cassie.
代我问好。
Send my love.
- 你好-你好,我是佩雷斯探长。
- Yes? - Oh, hello. I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
- 没错-我在追踪一个家庭
- Right. - I'm trying to trace a family
我想知道你是否知道
and I was wondering if you might know
这里的婚礼摄影师。
who does the wedding photography around here.
有几个,我可以帮你找到他们的名片。
Well, there's a couple. I could find you their cards.
我认识那条裙子,是我的。
I know that dress. That's one of mine.
- 还有卖♥♥花女的裙子-真的吗,你做的?
- And the flower girls' dresses. - Really, you made those?
每一针。
Every last stitch.
当然,那是在人们在网上订购之前。
Of course, that was before people ordered on the internet.
他们说这是丝绸透明硬纱,但你不知道它不是聚酯纤维
They say it's silk organza but you don't know it's not polyester
直到你拿到它。
until you've got it in your hands.
我想这要求太过分了你还记得那些名字吗?
I take it it would be too much to ask that you remember the names?
没有,抱歉。
No, sorry.
- 我记得那个,对,小家伙-你认识他?
- I remember that one. Right wee tyke. - You knew him?
不,我不是很了解他。
No, I didn't exactly know him...
什么?
What?
没什么,只是很难过。
Nothing. It's just really sad.
我不记得他的名字了
I can't remember his name
但只有他和他妈妈
but it was just him and his mum
然后,她死了
and, well, she died
海♥洛♥因♥中毒,就在这张照片拍摄的几年后。
from heroin, a couple of years after this photo was taken.
你知道他后来怎么样了吗?
And do you know what happened to him?
他们把他送进了疗养院,然后他就跑了。
They took him into care. Then he ran away.
对。
Right.
天知道他现在在哪。
God knows where he is now.
柯拉。
Cora.
我想让你帮我快速完成一些 DNA 检测。
I want you to fast-track some DNA work for me.
这样很好。
This is nice.
我知道,爸爸,这很好。
I know, Dad. It's nice.
太好了。
Too nice.
再好的事情也不嫌多,凯西。
Things can never be too nice, Cassie.
你去看过爷爷奶奶了吗?
Have you been to see Gran and Grandad yet?
- 别转移话题了-你在拖延时间,对吧?
- Stop trying to change the subject. - You're putting it off, aren't you?
我今天下午要去看他们,满意了吗?
I'm going to see them this afternoon. Satisfied?
那么... 你要告诉我关于 Edison 的事吗?
So...are you going to tell me about Edison?
Edison Orantes Carvaehellio 巴西人。
Edison Orantes Carvaehellio. He's Brazilian.
我们要迟到了。
And we're late.
巴西最近很繁荣,佩雷斯先生,比欧洲还要繁荣。
Brazil is booming these days, Mr Perez. More booming than Europe.
我和凯西可以做得很好。
Me and Cassie could do really well.
爱迪生刚在斯特拉斯克莱德商学院完成工商管理硕士学位。
Edison's just finished an MBA at Strathclyde Business School.
圣保罗现在是巴西最热的地方。
Sao Paolo is the hottest spot in Brazil right now.
对。
Right.
我们有个主意。
Erm...we've got an idea.
苏格兰产品进入巴西市场。
Scottish produce into the Brazilian market.
野生鲑鱼,哈里斯花呢..。
Wild salmon, Harris tweed...
方形香肠。
square sausages.
开玩笑的。
It's a joke.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
我,呃... 我需要查看一些留言。
I, uh... I need to check some messages.
- 听着,爸,爱迪生真的很有前途-是啊,圣保罗。
- Listen, Dad, Edison's really going places. - Yeah. Sao Paolo.
- 带你一起走-绝对安全。
- And taking you with him. - It's dead safe.
他妈妈只被劫过三次车。
His mum's only been carjacked like three times.
我开玩笑的。
I'm kidding.
我恋爱了,爸爸。
I'm in love, Dad.
还用你说。
You don't say.
我喜欢看到你开心 Cass。
I like seeing you happy, Cass.
好吗?
OK?
好的。
Yeah. OK.
是的。
Yeah.
我们快到了。
We're getting there.
- 你好-吉米!
- Hello, there. - Jimmy!
- 你个小捣蛋鬼-嗨,乔治-嗨。
- You wee smasher. - Hi, George. - Hi.
什么风把你吹到格拉斯哥来了,吉米?
So what brings you to Glasgow, Jimmy?
他就是不长记性,是吧,詹姆斯?
He never learns, does he, James?
你知道詹姆斯不能谈论他的工作。
You know James can't talk about his work.
- 你还是老样子,乔治-我知道。
- Aye, you havenae changed, George. - I know.
- 你们都以为我现在应该在疗养院里运球-要是那样就好了。
- You all thought I'd be dribbling in a care home by now. - If only.
嘿! 我走了谁来保护你?
Hey! Who's going to protect you when I'm gone?
保护我? 就因为昨天有人闯进来。
Protect me? Just because we had that wee break-in yesterday.
- 有人非法闯入?-是的,只是孩子。
- You had a break-in? - Aye - just kids.
他们一听到我在楼梯上的脚步声就逃跑了。
They scarpered the minute they heard my feet on the stairs.
他们拿走什么了吗?
Did they take anything?
一张照片。
A photo.
Frannie 在马拉松上。
Frannie at that marathon.
他们肯定以为相框是银色的。
They must have thought the frame was silver.
只是镀金的。
It was only plated.
- 你没有那本书的拷贝吧 Jimmy?-我很喜欢。
You don't have a copy of that one, do you, Jimmy? I did love it.
没有,应该没有,我没有。
Er, no. No, I don't think so. I don't have one of them.
Tommy 我是 Jimmy Perez。
Tommy. It's Jimmy Perez.
我怎么才能找到亚瑟 · 麦高?
How do I find Arthur McCall?
好吧..。
Well...
看看你,佩雷斯先生,
look at you, Mr Perez,
不请自来。
walking in here, uninvited.
我觉得这太不尊重人了。
I find that plain disrespectful.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
你在调查一起犯罪。
You're investigating a crime.
对我有利的犯罪。
A crime that works to my advantage.
你甚至可能认为我应该为那起罪行负责。
You might even think I'm responsible for that crime.
是我下的命令。
That I ordered that crime.
你甚至可能认为我有
You might even think I had
内♥幕♥消息让我
inside knowledge that allowed me
犯下这样的罪行。
to have that crime committed.
但你无法证明。
But you cannae prove it.
因为没有证据。
Cos there's nae evidence.
我可以进入你的生活。
I can get inside your life.
在你的脑海里。
Inside your head.
我可以造成很大的伤害。
I can do a lot of damage.
所以你还是滚吧
So why don't you piss off
回到设得兰群岛和一只羊上♥床♥?
back to Shetland and shag a sheep?
你妻子死了。
Your wife's dead.
你想干什么就干什么。
You can shag anything you like.
告诉艾伦进来之前把自己弄干净。
Tell Alan to clean himself up before he comes in.
别让血溅到地毯上。
Don't want blood on the carpet.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
他呼气
HE EXHALES
- 胡说-听着,我现在已经无法集中注意力了,
- Tosh. - Look, I'm losing the ability to focus my eyes here,
我要收工了。
I'm going to call it a day.
好吧,你找到什么了吗?
OK. You find anything?
还没有,但我收到桑迪的消息。
Nothing yet. But I heard from Sandy.
他们已经确认这和射杀琳恩的是同一把枪
They've confirmed it was the same gun used to shoot Leanne
还有迈克尔,她的情况没有变化,你呢?
and Michael. No change in her condition. What about you?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表