有时候你会厌倦别人的自负。
Sometimes you get sick of being in someone's ego trip.
但是..。
But...
你可以从他的眼睛里看出... 他拿走了什么东西
You could see by his eyes that...he'd taken something -
它加快了他的速度,让他很快就被吸引了。
it speeded him up, made him quick to the draw.
嗯哼。
Hmm-mm.
一个更好的人会离开的。
A better man would have walked away.
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
我不确定。
Oh, I'm not sure.
我想我喝醉了。
I think I was drunk.
我一定是和墙或者别的什么发生了争执,白♥痴♥。
I must have had an altercation with a wall or something. Eejit.
好的。
OK.
谢谢你的合作。
Well, thanks for your cooperation.
如果我想再跟你说话,你还会在我身边吗?
Will you still be around if I want to talk to you again?
我要去阿伯丁待几天,
Um, I've a trip to Aberdeen for a few days,
但是... 不然的话,我就是你的了。
but...otherwise, I'm all yours.
对。
Right.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
- 你好-你好,爸爸。
- Hello. - 'Hello, Dad.
你生气了吗
'Are you angry?'
没有。
No.
我没有生气,我只是有些问题要问你
'I'm not angry. I just have some questions that I need to ask you.'
你关的是一扇大门,凯西,
It's a big door you're shutting, Cassie,
这是一个我从来没有走过,所以也许我设置
'and it's one that I never got to walk through, so maybe I'm setting
’太多的储存,但我需要知道’
'too much store by it but I need to know'
这是正确的决定。
this is the right decision...
为了你。
for you.
午夜已过,
'It's gone midnight,
你又一个人在家工作,还担心我
'you're home alone working again and you're worried about me?'
不,其实我没在工作。
Well, no, I'm not working, actually.
我在看书。
I'm reading.
你读过《芬尼根守灵夜》吗?
Have you ever read Finnegans Wake?
没人读过《芬尼根守灵夜》 ,爸爸。
No-one's read Finnegans Wake, Dad.
这是一本人们假装读的书
'It's a book people pretend to read.'
嗯哼。
Hmm-hmm.
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
她哭了
SHE CRIES
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
门开着。
It's open.
他看我的样子..。
The way he was watching me...
还有他的书。
..and his books.
这些大部头。
These big tomes.
你知道这让我想起了什么吗?
You know what it reminded me of?
让我想起了无期徒刑
Reminded me of a lifer's cell -
没有财产,里面装满了书
no possessions and it's full of the books that nobody
但终身监禁的人还有时间读书。
but a lifer's got the time to read.
吉米,能跟你说句话吗?
Jimmy, can I have a word?
抱怨? 什么样的抱怨?
Complaint? What kind of complaint?
- 攻击性行为,不礼貌,不恰当的语言-什么?
- Aggressive behaviour, incivility, inappropriate language. - What?
- 你要我再念一遍吗?-不,只是..。
- You want me to read them out again? - No, it's...
我和迈克尔 · 马奎尔在一起足够长的时间来录口供
I was with Michael Maguire for long enough to take his statement and at
我的语言没有任何攻击性,不文明或不恰当的地方。
no point was I aggressive or uncivil or inappropriate in my language.
我是说,如果我去了,他为什么让我进他的公♥寓♥?
I mean, if I had been, why would he have let me in his flat?
这是他举出的攻击性行为的例子之一。
That's one of the instances that he cites of aggressive behaviour.
- 显然,你强行越过了他-让我看看。
- Apparently, you forced your way past him. - Let me see this.
不,不,这不是投诉。
No, no. This isn't a complaint.
不,这是个策略。
No, this is a strategy.
嗨。
Hi.
迈克尔,你去哪了?
Michael, where have you been?
对不起,我有点事要处理。
Aye, I'm sorry. I had to sort a few things out.
我不知道你在哪,不知道发生了什么。
I didn't know where you were. I didn't know what was happening.
我很害怕。
I was scared.
别害怕。
Don't be scared.
没事了,我来了。
It's all right. I'm here now.
- 这个...-什么?
- Well... - What?
我... 我不是为自己害怕。
I...I wasn't scared for myself.
我没问 Michael。
I don't ask, Michael.
这并不意味着我不应该被告知。
It doesn't mean I don't deserve to be told.
我没事,弗雷娅。
I'm fine, Freya.
他抵达设得兰群岛的时间正好是
His arrival in Shetland coincided
当地毒品供应的变化。
with a change in the local drug supply.
他和一个失踪人口有关。
He's been linked to a missing person.
- 他可能撒了谎...-Jimmy 你不能跟他说话。
- He probably lied his way through... - Jimmy, you can't talk to him.
因为他让你用一堆狗屁把我绑起来。
Because he's had you hogtie me with a bogus heap of bullshit.
不管是什么,吉米,不管是什么,
Whatever it is, Jimmy, whatever it is,
这件事必须由一位级别较高的督察来处理。
this has to be dealt with by a rank inspector.
在我找到人过来给你录口供之前,
And until I can find someone to come over here and take your statement,
你要离 Michael Maguire 远点,明白吗?
you are to stay away from Michael Maguire. Do you understand?
有人在耍我们,罗娜。
Someone is yanking both our chains here, Rhona.
你不担心吗?
Does that not concern you?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
喂?
Hello?
这边请。
This way.
在这里。
Over here.
尸体是从哪里来的?
Where did the body come from?
从里面。
From inside that.
它是周五从渡轮上下来的。
It came off the ferry on Friday.
那些容器,你只能从外面打开和关上。
Those containers, you can only open them and shut them from the outside.
你不能把自己锁在里面。
You cannae lock yourself in.
好了,把尸体放下。
Right, get the body down.
集装箱是犯罪现场 Sandy 你打给 Cora。
The container's the crime scene. Sandy, you call Cora.
把孩子放下来。
Get the boy down.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
你好。
Hello.
谁授权的?
On whose authority?
托什,我要求媒体全面封锁此事。
Tosh, I want a complete media blackout on this.
- 没有警笛,没有闪光灯-好的。
- No sirens, no flashing lights. - OK.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
啊,找..。
PHONE RINGS Ah, for f...
桑迪,你能看到她想要什么吗?
Sandy, can you see what she wants?
喂?
Hello?
先生! 先生! 你必须停下来。
Sir! Sir! You have to stop.
罗娜,她说我们不能进入罗比 · 莫顿的尸体。
Rhona. She says we're being denied access to Robbie Morton's body.
- 你在说什么?-他们不肯告诉她原因。
- What are you talking about? - They won't tell her why.
队伍正从大♥陆♥赶来。
The team's on its way from the mainland.
我们不能碰他,长官。
We can't touch him, sir.
我们不能碰他。
We can't touch him.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表