我从没说过你可以这么做。
I never said you could do that.
呃,有,呃..。
Erm, there's, er...
一个你可以..。
a seat you can...
你可以坐下。
you can sit.
碰撞,玻璃碎裂
CRASHING, GLASS SMASHES
阿莎?
Asha?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
呃... 是的,当然。
Er...yeah, sure.
过来。
Come here.
听着,出事了,出事了。
Look, something, something happened.
最近在工作,这不是我的故事,我只是..。
Very recently at work and it's not my story, I'm just a...
旁观者,但是..。
bystander. But it's...
是关于男人如何对待女人的,我一直在纠结这个问题。
It's about how men are with women and I've been struggling with it.
我很纠结。
I'm struggling with it.
我不想打扰你们。
And I don't want it to intrude.
所以,这就是昨晚的目的,而不是别的。
And so, that's what last night was about and not about anything else.
而且... 而不是你... 真的,真的不是关于你。
And... And not you...and really, really not about you.
对不起,我什么都没说
I'm sorry I didn't say anything but I've got
习惯了不分享东西。
so used to not sharing things.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
我们很快会再见面吗?
Will I see you soon?
我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I'll call you.
好的。
OK.
凯莉。
Kelly.
天啊,你怎么受得了?
God, how can you stand it?
你明白我的意思吗? 没什么好关注的。
You know what I mean? There's nothing to focus on.
只是地平线。
It's just horizon.
有传言说有个人在设得兰群岛被枪杀了。
There's been a rumour about a guy shot in Shetland...
米克 · 汤普森。
Mick Thompson.
这就是你在调查的谋杀案吗?
Is that the murder you're investigating?
是的,这是其中之一。
Yes, It's one of them.
我听到的唯一一个提到他的人
And the only other person I've heard refer to him
因为米克... 是一个叫亚瑟・麦考尔的人。
as Mick...is a man called Arthur McCall.
那是... 茶。
That's, um...tea.
还有..。
And, um...
我就在里面。
I'll be in there.
我见过他,但不认识他。
I'd seen him around but I didn't know him.
他在一个很大的团体里。
He was in this big group.
他很帅,你知道吗?
He was good-looking, you know?
那天是伯恩斯之夜,我没在工作,我只是..。
It was Burns Night, I wasn't working, I was just ...
我只是想取悦自己。
I was just out to please myself.
我们开始胡闹,最后跑到外面,绕到后面。
We started messing about and we ended up outside, round the back.
但是他骑在什么东西上,开始变得很粗鲁,
But he was flying on something and he started to get rough,
所以我说我想停下来,我想回到里面去。
so I said I wanted to stop, that I wanted go back inside.
然后他..。
And he...
他做了他该做的。
He did what he did.
他强♥奸♥了你。
He raped you.
你去找了警♥察♥,但后来你决定撤销指控。
You went to the police but then you decided to drop the charges...
为什么?
Why?
俱乐部的几个人来了警局。
A couple of guys from the club came to the station.
米克,还有另一个人,卡尔文。
Mick, you know, and another guy, Calvin.
他们说亚瑟不想让警♥察♥有借口到处打探。
They said Arthur didn't want to give the cops an excuse to poke around.
他们说会照顾我
They said they'd look after me
他们会处理掉凶手。
and they'd take care of the guy that did it.
我是个利用者。
I was a user.
我有过卖♥♥淫的历史。
I had a history of selling sex.
我的伤可能来自一个暴♥力♥的赌徒。
My injuries could have come from a violent punter.
反正警♥察♥也不会把它带走。
I mean, the cop's weren't going to take it anywhere, anyway.
那为什么一开始要去找他们?
Well, then, why go to them in the first place?
凯莉?
Kelly?
那时候我没有太多选择。
I didn't have many choices back then.
针或烟。
Needle or smoke.
茶或者咖啡。
Tea or coffee.
我拒绝了他。
Who I said, "no" to.
我拒绝了他
I said "no" to him
他打断了我的骨头,伤害了我。
and he broke my bones and he hurt me.
那迈克·汤普森呢?
What about Michael Thompson?
他对我很好。
He was good to me.
不是刚刚,而是..。
Not just then but...
在那之后很长一段时间。
for a long time after.
他照顾我。
He looked out for me.
他对待我的方式,他认为我应该对待自己。
And he treated me the way he thought I should treat myself.
我会考虑的。
With consideration.
我现在知道了。
And I do now.
我只是希望我能让他明白这一点。
I just wish I'd been able to show him that.
你能记住那些名字吗
Can you remember the names
和你谈过话的警官的资料吗?
of any of the police officers that you spoke to?
那袭击你的人叫什么?
And the name of the man who assaulted you?
他是个学生。
He was a student.
他们叫他“ BB”就像气♥枪♥一样。
They called him "BB". You know, like the air gun.
那是他名字的首字母。
Those were his initials.
Ben Brennan.
Ben Brennan.
是的。
Yeah.
我只需要几个小时就能搞定。
They should only take me a couple of hours to sort out.
谢谢,比利,你真是我的救命恩人。
Thanks, Billy, you're a life-saver.
没错,就是我!
Aye, that's me!
- 罗娜-怎么了?
- Rhona? - Yeah?
Phyllis 的儿子。
Phyllis's son.
本?
Ben?
- 是的,他在格拉斯哥上的大学吗?-是的,怎么了?
- Yes. Did he go to university in Glasgow? - Yeah. Why?
只是..。
Just...
想弄清楚一些事情。
trying to figure something out.
那么 Phyllis Brenan 的儿子..。
So, Phyllis Brenan's son...
犯下强♥奸♥罪。
..commits a rape...
还有亚瑟 · 麦高。
..and Arthur McCall...
让它消失。
..makes it go away.
这可是件大事。
That's big.
这可不仅仅是亚瑟 · 麦考尔的事。
That's bigger than just Arthur McCall.
- 亚瑟想要什么回报-一切。
- So, what does Arthur ask for in return? - Everything.
我是说,十年过去了,他还是个自♥由♥人,不是吗?
I mean, ten years on and he's still a free man, isn't he?
好的。
OK.
那我们应该拿到麦高的文件
Then we should get the paperwork on McCall
我们应该..。
and we should...
什么?
What?
我不知道。
I don't know.
凯莉。
Kelly.
你有没有想过
I mean, do you ever think what it must be like to have
这样的事情发生在你身上,却没有得到补偿?
something like that happen to you and for there to be no redress?
嗯..。
Mm...
从那以后事情就不一样了,我们现在处理的方式不一样了。
Things have changed since then. We'd handle it different now.
对,所以你认为如果凯莉明天走进来
Right, so you think that if Kelly was to walk in here tomorrow
用同样的故事,我们会得到定罪?
with the same story, that we'd get a conviction?
而且她在证人席上不会被问到穿什么衣服
And that she wouldnae be asked on the stand what she was wearing
她有过多少性♥伴♥侣♥?
and how many sexual partners she'd had?
我们应该让他们做得更好。
We should be doing better by them.
拍打
TAPPING
她在吗?
Is she around?
- 不,她今天不在,我可以给她打电♥话♥...-不。
- No, she's gone for the day. I could call her... - No.
比利,我要搬出我的公♥寓♥一段时间。
Billy, I'm moving out of my flat for a bit.
我要和我的朋友贝丝住在一起
I'm going to be staying with my friends Beth
和罗兹待一段时间,我会告诉你细节。
and Roz for a while. I'll give you the details.
问题是..。
The thing is...
不仅仅是车。
It wasn't just the car..
还有我头上的兜帽
..and the hood over my head
在格拉斯哥。
in Glasgow.
还有更多,你知道吗?
There was more. You know?
你知道的。
You know.
你能帮我告诉桑迪吗? 我想让他知道..。
Could you please tell Sandy for me? I want him to know...
好的,好的,我会告诉他的。
Aye, aye, I'll tell him.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表