谁告诉你的?
Who told you this?
Asha Israni 私下里说的。
Asha Israni. In confidence.
告密者?
A whistle-blower?
所以你是对的,她不喜欢她的老板。
So you were right - she doesn't like her boss.
你好,我是勒威克警局的威尔逊警官。
Ah, hello. This is DC Wilson from Lerwick Police.
我只是想知道交接日的事
I was just wondering about the changeover day
你的度假别♥墅♥吗?
for your holiday cottage?
昨天。
Yesterday.
你有上周租车人的联♥系♥电♥话♥吗?
And do you have a contact number for whoever was renting it last week?
Brian McDade 两天没来上班了,他请病假了。
Brian McDade hasn't been at work for two days. He's called in sick.
很明显,这不符合我的性格。
It's very out of character, apparently.
- Wilson 警官-Whelan 夫人,听着,我不打扰你了。
- DC Wilson. - Mrs Whelan. Listen, I-I won't keep you.
我只是想问问你租的度假别♥墅♥。
I just need to ask you about the holiday cottage you were renting.
你在电♥话♥里说你在11点半之后看到一辆车
You said on the phone you saw a car there some time after 11.30
- 在星期二晚上?-是的,没错。
- on Tuesday night? - Aye, that's right.
我们还在玩大富翁。
We were all still up playing Monopoly.
只是有点奇怪。
It was just a bit odd. Erm...
那个司机,他下车就跑了。
the driver, well, he just got out and ran off.
那个司机,你看清楚他长什么样了吗?
And this driver, did you get a good look at him?
- 当时很黑,抱歉-你还记得什么吗?
- It was dark. Sorry. - Is there anything you can remember?
呃..。
Erm...
- 他有个袋子-什么样的袋子?-等一下 Abby。
- He had a bag. - What kind of bag? - Wait a minute, Abby.
很长,就像把鱼竿放在里面一样。
Eh, long. Like the kind for keeping fishing rods in.
- 你看到他往哪个方向走了吗-斯科兰。
- And did you see which way he went? - Towards Skolland.
- 我在说话-那么,那辆车,你记得它被放在哪里了吗?
- I'm talking. - So, the car. Can you remember where it was left?
- 是的,但是,呃,等等-别说了!-现在不会在那儿了。
- Yeah, but, erm, hold on. - Stop talking! - It won't be there now.
- 他的同伴回来拿的,大概... 凌晨1点?-他的同伴? 第二个人。
- His mate came back for it, about... 1am? - His mate? A second man.
- 你确定?-是的,不,另一个人不一样
- You're sure about that? - Yeah, no, the other guy was different -
- 很瘦,也许更年轻-快点!-一分钟!
- skinny. Younger, maybe. - Come on! - One minute!
这很重要,你记得车停在哪里吗?
This is very important, can you remember where the car was parked?
- 我是说确切的位置?-是的。
- I mean exactly where it was? - Yes.
邻居说车不见了,好几天没见到他了。
Neighbour says the car's gone. Hasn't seen him in a couple of days.
我得说 McIntosh 警长,我们有理由相信
I'd say, DS McIntosh, we have reason to believe
McDade 先生可能有生命危险。
Mr McDade's life may be in danger.
不是吗?
Don't we?
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
托什,上楼。
Tosh, upstairs.
他看到这个..。
He sees this...
然后逃跑。
and runs.
你觉得他是泄密者吗?
Do you think he's the source of the leak?
现在他害怕了。
And now he's scared.
答录机哔哔声
ANSWERING MACHINE BEEPS
机器哔哔声
MACHINE BEEPS
弗雷娅,我不知道你能不能听到
'Freya, I don't know if you can hear this...'
静电干扰
STATIC
机器哔哔声
MACHINE BEEPS
弗雷娅,我不知道你能不能听到
'Freya, I don't know if you can hear this...'
静电干扰
STATIC
派警员过来,守住这个地方,看好它。
Get uniforms over here, secure this place and keep an eye on it.
桑迪。
PHONE RINGS Sandy.
- 枪手有车,我有目击证人-好的。
- The shooter had a car. I've got an eyewitness. - OK.
晚上11点过后,他开车到离 Skolland 两英里远的地方。
He drove to a spot two miles short of Skolland some time after 11pm.
他把他的包从车里拿出来——一个很长的包
He took his bag out the car - a long bag -
步行前往 Skolland。
and went on foot in the direction of Skolland harbour.
- 看起来他很匆忙-你有车吗?
- Looked like he was in a hurry. - Have you got the car?
凌晨1点被别人开走了。
It was driven away at 1am by someone else.
枪手在设得兰群岛有帮手。
The shooter had help on Shetland.
我要搭七点半的飞机,机场见。
I'm going to get the 7.30 flight. Meet me at the airport.
女士们先生们当我们开始在萨姆堡降落时,
- PILOT: - 'Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent into Sumburgh,
请确保您的座椅靠背和托盘桌
'please make sure your seat backs and tray tables...'
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表