我和他单独在一个房♥间里!
I was in a room alone with him!
如果杀他的人发现了这一点,
When whoever killed him finds that out,
他们会以为我知道他知道的事。
they're going to assume I know what he knew.
是什么?
Which is?
他只说了一句话。
The only thing he said...
他给我们的“不仅仅是 Arthur McCall”。
..is that what he had to give us was "bigger than just Arthur McCall".
你在第九层提出的关于持牌人的问题?
That enquiry you put in about the licensee at Level Nine?
他们刚回复我们。
They just got back to us.
它属于麦考尔的一个合伙人。
It was owned by an associate of McCall's.
这些需要你的签名。
These need your signature.
报纸上有篇文章。
You know, there's an article in this newspaper...
谈论东区的房♥价。
..talking about house prices in the East End.
你知道上面写了什么吗?
You know what it says?
上面说,他们曾经是
It says, "They were known to be once the stomping ground
“所谓的犯罪头目 Arthur McCall”
"of alleged crime boss, Arthur McCall."
你知道当我读到这样的诽谤时,我在想什么吗?
You know what I think, when I read slander like that?
这样我就不用玩数独了。
It puts me off my sudoku.
我觉得..。
I think...
我的巴基斯坦律师应该更加努力工作。
..my Paki lawyer should be working a lot harder.
是吗?
Yeah?
- 孩子们呢?-他们很安全,在楼上。
- Where are the kids? - They're safe. They're upstairs.
他还没碰过枪,
He's hasn't touched the gun,
他没有威胁任何人。
he's not threatening anyone.
他自己呢?
What about himself?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
他很害怕。
He's scared.
我是说,真的很害怕。
I mean, really scared.
没有。
CHAMBER CLICKS No.
是空的。
It's empty.
这是怎么回事?
Where did that come from?
在车里。
It was in the car.
罗比的车。
Robbie's car.
好吧,你想告诉我..。
OK. Do you want to tell me...
你为什么从疗养院的办公室拿走罗比的车钥匙?
..why you took Robbie's car key from the office at the care home?
罗比。
Robbie...
罗比在养老院有点事。
Robbie had a thing going at the home.
处方药,对吧?
Prescription drugs, right?
出♥售♥他们,你知道,娱乐。
Selling them on, you know, recreationally.
他喜欢老人,真的。
He liked old people, he really did.
他只是..。
He just...
他也喜欢他们的药。
He just liked their pills, too.
好吧,就是这样开始的?
OK, so, that's how it started?
但事情不是这样结束的,对吧?
But that's not how it ended, is it?
有人发现了。
Someone found out.
他... 提出,或者威胁,我不知道,但是..。
He...offered, or threatened, I dunno, but...
他和罗比一起做生意。
..him and Robbie went into business together.
真正的毒品。
Real drugs.
他出钱,
He put up the money,
罗比冒险从利润中分一杯羹。
Robbie ran the risk for a cut of the profits.
我只是偶尔帮帮忙。
I just gave a hand sometimes.
那次在渡轮上,
That time on the ferry,
罗比应该把货舱放在我的货车后面。
Robbie was supposed to put the holdall in the back of my van.
但当他带着毒品消失的时候,
But when he disappeared with the drugs,
他的搭档说我有责任,我欠他的。
his partner said that I was liable, that I owed him.
你欠多少钱?
How much do you owe?
16万1千美元。
16½ grand.
我告诉他我付不起。
I told him I couldn't pay.
接下来,有人打电♥话♥给我,
Next thing I know, some guy phones me,
说债务已经卖♥♥出去了
says the debt's been sold on
我只需要偷辆车就能取消。
and that all I have to do to cancel it, is steal a car.
他们告诉我把它放在哪里,
They told me where to leave it,
以及在哪里重新拾起它。
and where to pick it up again.
花的时间比他们说的要长。
It took longer than they said.
当我最终又捡起来的时候。
When I did eventually pick it up again...
枪就在后座上。
..the gun was on the back-seat.
我以为他们会回来拿。
I thought they'd come back for it.
好吧,事情是这样的,克雷格,
OK, the thing is, that, Craig,
你几天前就可以告诉我们,但你没有。
you could have told us all this days ago and you didn't.
有什么变化吗?
So, what's changed?
他们又打来了。
They're calling again.
我也许很蠢,但我没那么蠢。
I might be stupid, but I'm not that stupid.
这笔债永远都还不清了,是吗?
This debt's never going to be paid, is it?
他们现在想让你做什么?
What do they want you to do now?
汽油通过信箱。
Petrol through a letterbox.
有地址吗?
You got an address?
去我家,带上制♥服♥。
Get down to my house. Take some uniforms.
确保没什么事发生。
Just make sure there's nothing going on.
然后,一旦你做到了,
And then, once you've done that,
我不得不要求你辞职
I'm going to have to ask you to step down
直到我正式起诉克雷格。
until I've got Craig formally charged and processed.
因为你们是一家人,我们得照章办事,
Cos you're family, and we're going to have to play this by the book,
- 这样我们就不会做任何威胁案子的事了,好吗?-好的。
- so that we don't do anything to threaten the case. OK? - OK.
我需要罗比搭档的名字。
I'm going to need the name of Robbie's partner.
我知道你很害怕,
Now, look, I know, I know you're scared,
我会尽我所能保护你,
and I will do everything that I can to protect you,
但是看到那个卖♥♥掉你债务的人了吗?
but see the guy that sold on your debt?
他知道他是在把你送入虎口。
He was throwing you to the wolves, and he knew it.
他不值得你保持沉默。
And he doesnae deserve your silence.
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES 》
你能确认你的名字是亚历克 · 拉姆齐吗?
Can you confirm your name is Alec Ramsay?
你显然很清楚我是谁。
You obviously know fine well who I am.
亚历克 · 拉姆齐,我指控你担心
Alec Ramsay, I'm charging you with being concerned
销♥售♥或供应受管制药物。
in the sale or supply of controlled drugs.
毒品? 我的屁♥股♥! 你在说什么?
Drugs? My arse! What are you talking about?
我们有搜查令,要搜查这里寻找证据。
We have a warrant to search these premises for evidence.
那个该死的克雷格 · 库珀。
Oh, that gobshite Craig Cooper.
他为了保命什么都说得出来!
He'd say anything to save his own skin!
是的,他告诉我他欠你钱。
Yeah, he told me he owed you money.
是的,但不是因为毒品。
Aye, he did, but not for drugs.
小混♥蛋♥有赌博的习惯就像痒痒的疹子,随便问谁都知道。
Little shite had a gambling habit like an itchy rash, ask anyone.
他还告诉我你把债务卖♥♥了。
He also told me that you sold the debt on.
你卖♥♥给谁了,亚历克?
So, who did you sell it on to, Alec?
一个在酒吧里给我号♥码的人。
Someone in a pub who gave me a number.
- 我现在没有-那我需要你的手♥机♥。
- I don't have it now. - Then I'll need your phone.
- 丢了-在哪?
- Lost it. - Where?
如果我知道,
If I knew that,
现在也不会丢了,不是吗?
it wouldn't be lost now, would it?
好的。
OK.
搜索。
Search.
你最好坐下,可能要花点时间。
You might want to take a seat, this could take a while.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
胡说。
Tosh.
我刚和 Brian McDade 谈过。
I've just spoken to Brian McDade.
迈克尔告诉他的唯一一件事就是
The only thing Michael told him was that the information he had
不仅仅是亚瑟 · 麦考尔。
was bigger than just Arthur McCall.
但还有一件事。
But there's something else.
那个俱乐部,第九层,
That club, Level Nine,
是麦考尔的一个手下经营的。
it was owned and run by one of McCall's men.
基本上,这是一个洗钱的幌子。
'Basically, it was a money-laundering front.
长官,不管迈克·汤普森要告诉他们什么
'Sir, whatever Michael Thompson was going to tell them'
不仅仅是亚瑟 · 麦考尔,
that was bigger than just Arthur McCall,
和那个地方有关。
it's connected to that place.
电♥话♥?
Phone?
好吧,再加上妨碍公务的指控,把他带回来。
Right. Add on a charge of obstruction and bring him in.
你不能逮捕我!
You cannae arrest me!
我已经70岁了!
I'm 70 years old!
罗比 · 莫顿当时19岁。
You know, Robbie Morton was 19.
他死在一个金属盒子里,窒息而死
He died in a metal box choking for air
带着一袋毒品。
wi' a bag of your drugs for company.
你和我,我们还没开始呢。
See, you and me, we havnae even got started yet.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表