安顿下来。
Settling in.
完全吻合
'Fits perfectly.'
她睡不着。
She's having trouble sleeping.
噩梦。
Nightmares.
我觉得她在梦见她被枪击的那天。
I think she's dreaming about the day she was shot.
她跟你说过发生了什么吗?
Has she said anything to you about what happened?
还记得什么新东西吗?
Remembered anything new?
没有,什么都没有。
No. Nothing.
她哭了,就这样,到了早上,她看起来很好。
She cries out, that's all. And in the morning, she seems fine.
一年中的第一朵雏菊!
The first daisies of the year!
卡尔文,我刚接到电♥话♥。
Calvin, I've just had a call.
我们说话这会儿,警♥察♥正在搜查你家。
The police are searching your home as we speak.
他们到底在找什么?
What exactly is it they're looking for?
很明显,物证有助于刑事调查。
Material evidence likely to aid a criminal investigation, apparently.
什么调查?
What investigation?
跟财务违规有关,
It's related to financial irregularities,
- 但他们只会说这些-好吧。
- but, er, that's all they'll say. - OK.
到那边去,好吗? 看好他们。
Get over there, will you? Keep an eye on them.
那女孩又发表了一份声明。
Well, the girl has made another statement.
这是对 Arthur McCall 调查的一部分。
It's part of an investigation into Arthur McCall.
他们会不惜一切代价扳倒他当然,只是我..。
They'll use whatever they can to bring him down, of course, it's just that I'm...
- 我担心你会被拖下水-过了这么久?
- I'm worried that you're going to be dragged into it. - After all this time?
Rhona 很生气,她..。
Rhona's really angry, she...
觉得我应该顺其自然。
thinks I should have let events just run their course.
但我做了正确的事,我知道我做了。
But I did the right thing, I know I did.
我... 我做了正确的事,不是吗 Ben?
I... I-I did do the right thing, didn't I, Ben?
- 哦,当然-哈。
- Oh, of course. - Ha.
只是..。
It's just...
只是那个女孩伤得很重。
It's just that the girl was really badly hurt.
- 你知道吗?-你为什么问我这个?
- Were you aware of that? - Why're you asking me this?
因为如果上了法庭,我们必须做好准备。
Because we have to be prepared if this goes to court.
强♥奸♥危机,你好?
'Rape Crisis, hello?
慢慢来,别有压力。
'Take your time. There's no pressure to say anything.
我们仍然和你在一起
'We're still here with you.'
我几乎不记得那晚的事了。
I remember hardly anything about that night.
你不知道她是怎么受伤的吗?
You don't know how she got her injuries?
你伤害她了吗?
Well, did you hurt her?
呃... 也许,呃..。
Er... Maybe, er...
也许现在我有了自己的女儿,我的行为会有所不同。
M-maybe I would behave differently now that I have my own daughter.
我是说,你看事情的角度不一样,不是吗,当你..。
I mean, you see things differently don't you, when you...
当你为人父母的时候?
when you become a parent?
“举止不同”? ! 举止不同? 你什么意思?
"Behave differently"?! Behave differently? What do you mean?
你什么意思,本?
What do you mean, Ben?
天啊,你得告诉我发生了什么。
Oh, my God. You've got to tell me what happened.
我们喝醉了,她说她想找点乐子,
We were drunk! She... She said she wanted to have some fun,
事情失控了。
things got out of hand.
- 我没觉得我做错了什么,我...-你强♥奸♥她了吗?
- It didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong, I... - Did you rape her?
- 也许我抓住了她,也许我有点粗暴...-我问的不是这个。
- Maybe I grabbed her, maybe I was a bit rough... - That's NOT what I asked.
我一直在努力回忆那晚发生了什么。
You know, I've tried to remember what happened that night.
这么多年来我一直在努力!
For years I have tried!
我是说,也许我内心深处并不想这么做,对吧?
I mean, maybe part of me doesn't want to, eh?
你应该告诉我真♥相♥。
You should have told me the truth.
我们在萨瓦尔家发现了两部手♥机♥,
OK, so we've found two mobile phones at Sarwar's house,
两张 SIM 卡都不见了,
both Sim cards missing,
他电脑上的所有文件都加密了
all the files on his computers are encrypted
看起来他把所有的交易都过了一遍
and it seems like he's run all his transactions through
洋葱浏览器,所以我们无法追踪它们。
onion browsers, so it means we cannae trace them.
基本上,他掩饰得非常好。
Basically, he's covered his tracks extremely well.
有什么好消息吗?
Any good news?
鉴证科认为他们可以把文件拼凑起来但那可能需要几周甚至几个月的时间。
Forensics think they can piece the files together, but that could take weeks, if not months.
- 所以一句话,不行-佩雷斯!
- So in a word, no. - Perez!
我想发表声明。
I want to make a statement.
你准备好了就开始。
Whenever you're ready.
那晚本从第九层打来电♥话♥,
When Ben called that night from Level Nine,
他的情况很糟糕,他告诉我发生了什么事,
he was in a terrible state. He told me what had happened,
那个女孩对强♥奸♥的指控是假的。
that the girl was making false allegations of rape.
他说他和亚瑟 · 麦考尔的律师在一起,
He said he was with Arthur McCall's lawyer,
卡尔文 · 萨瓦尔,他说他愿意帮忙。
Calvin Sarwar, and that he'd offered to help.
所以我跟他通了电♥话♥。
So I spoke to him on the phone and...
他说本是无辜的,但那个女孩很有说服力。
He said that Ben was innocent but the girl was very convincing.
他认为她想敲诈钱因为她知道我是谁。
He thought she was trying to extort money because she knew who I was.
他说他能让这一切消失。
He said he could make it all go away.
几天后,他打电♥话♥来说事情解决了,
A few days later, he called, he said that the matter was settled,
没什么好担心的,而且她..。
there was nothing to worry about and that she had, um...
警笛在远处鸣响
POLICE SIREN WAILS IN DISTANCE
她会恢复理智的。
She'd come to her senses.
你问过她为什么改口了吗?
Did you ask why she changed her story?
不,我只是松了一口气。
No. I was simply relieved.
那么萨瓦尔想要什么回报呢?
So what did Sarwar want in return?
没什么,一开始没有。
Nothing... Not at first, um...
但几个月后,我接到一个电♥话♥。
But after a few months I got a call.
他暗示如果我不帮他,
And he implied that if I didn't help him,
那天晚上发生的事会传开的。
word would get around about what happened that night.
他..。
He, um...
想让我阻止任何调查
wanted me to block any investigations
他的财务活动。
into his financial activities.
你会怎么做?
How would you do that?
他有一家公♥司♥专门为 Arthur McCall 洗钱。
He has a company he uses to launder money for Arthur McCall.
我怀疑他在偷麦高的东西。
I suspect he's robbing McCall blind in the process.
我没让重案组插手
I kept the Serious Crime Squad away
把调查转移到其他途径。
by diverting the investigation down other avenues.
那家公♥司♥叫什么名字?
What was the name of the company?
多洛斯。
Dolos.
这是希腊神话中的背叛精神。
It's the spirit of treachery in Greek mythology.
你有没有告诉他迈克·汤普森的下落?
Did you give him information regarding the whereabouts of Michael Thompson?
- 我绝不会让任何人冒险...-我问的不是这个。
- I would never have put anybody at risk... - That's not what I asked you.
没有。
No.
那罗比 · 莫顿的谋杀案呢?
And the murder of Robbie Morton?
我对此一无所知。
I don't know anything about that.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的。
Y... Yeah.
因为已经有两个人死了我的一个警官,麦金托什警长,
Because two people have died and one of my officers, DS Macintosh,
被袭击了,为了保护你 Phyllis。
was attacked, to protect you, Phyllis.
如果真是这样,我无法原谅自己,我真的无法原谅自己。
I couldn't live with myself if that were the case, I really couldn't.
是啊,你会惊讶人们能忍♥受什么。
Yeah, you'd be surprised what people can live with.
现在..。
Now...
萨瓦尔会掩盖他的行踪。
..Sarwar will have covered his tracks.
他会躲在亚瑟 · 麦考尔身后我怀疑这一切都不会发生
He'll have hid behind Arthur McCall and I doubt any of this is going
直接找到他。
to lead directly to him.
我还需要更多。
I'm going to need more.
我不知道还能给你什么。
I don't know what else I can give you.
我真的不知道我还能做什么。
I really don't know what else I can do.
我觉得你有点喜欢我,佩雷斯?
You know, I think you've got a wee bit of a crush on me, Perez, hm?
无法置身事外。
Can't stay away.
迈克尔怎么了?
So, what's this about Michael?
你们抓到凶手了吗?
You arrest the bastard that did it?
不用了。
No need.
他死在了我们的渔网里。
He turned up dead in one of our fishing nets.
有意思的是,他是你的老朋友,艾迪・科尔。
Funnily enough, he's an old pal of yours, Eddie Kerr.
你把不存在的点连起来了,佩雷斯。
You're joining up dots that aren't there, Perez.
我知道。
I know.
你不会做这么... 明显的事,对吧?
You'd never do something so...obvious, would you?
比如下令强♥奸♥一个年轻的警长。
Like ordering the rape of a young DS.
我是说,你很蠢,
I mean, you're stupid,
但你有那么蠢吗?
but are you that stupid?
因为那是自杀行为,不是吗?
Because that would be suicidal, wouldn't it?
想这样吓唬我们吗?
Trying to intimidate us like that?
因为那样苏格兰所有警♥察♥都会追杀你。
Because then you'd have every cop in Scotland after your blood.
所以我觉得你跟这事没关系。
And that's why I don't think you'd anything to do with it.
Calvin Sarwar.
Calvin Sarwar.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表