她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
你最近怎么样?
How have you been?
你气色不错。
You look well.
真不敢相信你把我们忘了。
I can't believe you'd forgotten us.
我从未忘记你。
I never forgot you.
莉娜。
Lena...
你想要什么?
what is it that you want?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不要!
Don't!
- 我得接这个电♥话♥-别管了!
- I need to get this. - Leave it!
咕哝声
GRUNTING
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
她气喘吁吁
SHE PANTS
她呻♥吟♥
SHE GROANS
她气喘吁吁
SHE PANTS
- 语♥音♥信箱: “嗨,这是 Asha Israni 的电♥话♥。
- VOICEMAIL: - 'Hi, this is the phone of Asha Israni.
- 请在提示音后留言,谢谢-嘟嘟
- 'Please leave a message after the tone. Thank you.' - BEEPING
阿莎,我是吉米,我要和你谈谈。
Asha, it's Jimmy. I need to speak to you.
听到留言马上打给我,好吗?
Can you call me as soon as you pick this up, please?
她呻♥吟♥
SHE GROANS
格蕾丝被偷的车有消息吗?
Any word on Grace's stolen car?
布雷的威利说有人看到它往 Wadbister 去了。
Willie at Brae said it's just been sighted heading to Wadbister.
那是吉尔伯恩一家住的地方。
That's where the Gilborne family lived.
这就是为什么 Leanne 中枪的时候在场
'So, that's why Leanne was there when she was shot.'
她去了她的老家。
She was visiting her old family home.
好的,我现在就过去。
Right, I'm heading over there now.
托什,去灯塔酒店看看。
Tosh, check the Lighthouse Hotel.
阿莎不接电♥话♥。
Asha's not picking up her phone.
然后去海港餐厅试试。
And then try the harbour restaurant.
- 我想确定琳恩没有带她...-好的
- I want to make sure that Leanne hasn't taken her... - 'OK.'
他敲门了
HE KNOCKS
门的声音
DOOR RATTLES
阿莎呢?
Where's Asha?
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她说我们会有新的生活。
She said that we would have a new life.
更好的生活,她撒谎了!
A better life. Well, she lied!
我知道你和你妈妈发生了什么,我很抱歉。
I know what happened to you and your mother and I'm very sorry.
但如果你伤害了阿莎,我真的需要知道。
But if you've harmed Asha, I really need to know.
她在我们不再有用时抛弃了我们,
She abandoned us when we weren't useful any more,
她根本不在乎发生了什么!
and she didn't care what happened!
她就是我母亲自杀的原因。
She is the reason my mother killed herself.
她抽鼻子
SHE SNIFFLES
她都不知道我是谁!
She didn't even know who I was!
- 她都认不出我了!-什么时候?
- She didn't even recognise me! - When?
她什么时候认不出你了?
When didn't she recognise you?
什么时候,琳恩!
When, Leanne?!
刚才..。
Just now...
在酒店。
..at the hotel.
托什!
Tosh!
长官!
Sir!
Tosh Asha 还在酒店。
Tosh, Asha's still at the hotel.
- 我觉得她受伤了-这就去!
- 'And I think she's hurt.' - On it!
比利,我们需要救护车到灯塔去!
Billy, we need an ambulance to the Lighthouse Hotel! Now!
玻璃碎了
GLASS SMASHES
阿莎?
Asha?
阿莎,能听到我说话吗?
Asha, can you hear me?
你会没事的。
You're going to be OK.
他们还要多久?
How long are they going to be?
她的胸部有一处穿刺伤。
She's suffered a piercing trauma to the chest...
看起来像把菜刀。
Looks like a kitchen knife.
武器还在伤口里。
Weapon is still in the wound.
救援马上就到。
Help is coming.
坚持住,阿莎,会没事的。
Just hold on, Asha. It's going to be fine.
我在酒店看到她的时候。
When I saw her at the hotel...
我知道她是谁。
..I knew who she was.
然后,她就走了。
But then, she was gone.
迈克尔呢?
And Michael?
我看见他们两个在一起。
I saw the two of them together.
我知道他在证人保护计划里,他身上有种特质。
I knew he was in Witness Protection. There was just something about him.
他的眼睛一直在转动。
The way that his eyes never stopped moving.
- 所以我跟踪他上了渡轮-因为你觉得..。
- So, I followed him onto the ferry. - Because you thought that...
他会带你找到阿莎吗?
..he would lead you to Asha?
是的。
Yeah.
那罗比呢?
And what about Robbie?
罗比。
Robbie...
他和迈克尔争吵之后很生气
He was upset after the argument with Michael
他喝得烂醉如泥。
and he got really drunk.
我告诉他,他应该向警♥察♥举报迈克尔,但他没有。
I told him, he should report Michael to the police, but he wouldn't.
你想让迈克尔惹上麻烦。
You wanted Michael to get into trouble...
. . 这样阿莎就不得不露面来救他?
..so that Asha would have to show her face to save him?
我告诉罗比..。
I told Robbie...
关于我妈妈。
..about my mum.
但他... 他还是... 他不肯帮我。
But he... He still... He wouldn't help me.
不,琳恩,他不会帮你的因为迈克尔是他父亲。
Well, no, Leanne, he wouldn't help you because Michael was his father.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
罗比怎么会被锁在集装箱里?
How did Robbie get locked in the container?
我们去甲板上抽了点大♥麻♥。
We went down to the car deck to smoke some weed.
还有..。
And...
. . 他认为这是一个有趣的想法,进入它。
..he thought it was a funny idea to get inside it.
那里是我们独处的好地方。
That it would be a good place for us to be alone.
他完全喝醉了。
He was totally wasted.
然后,他就昏过去了。
And then, he passed out.
你离开了。
You walked away...
然后你关上了门,
..and you closed the door,
然后你就把他留在那儿了?
and then, you just left him there?
你就假装去找他?
And you just pretended to look for him?
我想让迈克尔背黑锅
I wanted Michael to get the blame
罗比被报失踪的时候。
when Robbie was reported missing.
我以为你会找到他! 我真的找到了! 真的找到了!
I thought you would find him! I did! I really, really did!
然后你把邮件发给了 Calvin Sarwar,
Then, you sent the e-mail to Calvin Sarwar,
毁了迈克尔和弗雷娅的生活。
that ruined Michael and Freya's lives...
都是希望阿莎能回到设得兰群岛?
..all in the hope that Asha would have to come back to Shetland?
我母亲..。
My mother...
她抽泣着,喘息着
SHE SOBS AND GASPS
她是如此美丽。
..she was so beautiful...
她是那么的善良。
..and she was so kind.
我只想让她回来!
I just want her back!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
她哭了
SHE WEEPS
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你做了什么?
What have you done...?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
为了什么?
For what?
是因为这个,还是因为你觉得我是内鬼?
For this, or for thinking that I was the leak?
两者都是。
For both.
我想这就是你工作出色的原因,不是吗?
I guess that's what makes you so good at your job, isn't it?
天生多疑。
Being naturally suspicious.
在被证明无罪之前,把所有人都看作有罪。
Seeing everyone as guilty until proven innocent.
是啊,不是个好的开始,不是吗?
Yeah, it's not a great start, is it?
没有。
No.
托什现在要给你录口供,可以吗?
Tosh is going to take your statement now, if that's OK?
她是你的了。
She's all yours.
该走了,琳恩。
Time to go, Leanne.
这些人会护送你回大♥陆♥。
These men will escort you to the mainland.
是莉娜。
It's Lena.
HANDCUFFS CLINK
HANDCUFFS CLINK
我叫莉娜。
My name is Lena.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表