是他下令暗♥杀♥迈克尔的。
It was him that ordered the hit on Michael.
还有对我警长的攻击。
And the attack on my DS.
他一直在有计划地陷害你。
He's been systematically setting you up.
他口袋里有钱。
He's got a fiscal in his pocket.
但你还是进了监狱,怎么样?
Yet you still ended up in the jail. How's that?
还是你的钱?
Or your money?
你最近看过你的账户了吗?
You looked at your accounts lately?
他差点就把你榨干了。
He's just about cleaned you out.
用不了多久所有人都会知道。
It's not going to be that long before everybody knows it.
那看起来会怎样? Calvin Sarwar 耍了你?
How's that going to look? Calvin Sarwar making a fool out of you?
我是说,你的手下不会忠诚很久的,对吧?
I mean, your boys aren't going to be that loyal for very long, are they?
你完了,亚瑟。
You're done, Arthur.
而且他对你做了什么。
And he's done you.
你送佩雷斯先生到门口,好吗?
You see Mr Perez to the door, would you?
你应该叫我佩雷斯探长。
It's Detective Inspector Perez to you.
我知道自己的出路。
And I know my own way out.
让别人看到我们在一起不是个好主意,
It's not a great idea for us to be seen together,
你知道的。
you DO know that.
那我长话短说。
Then I'll be quick.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我要知道你到底给我惹了什么麻烦。
I need to know exactly what you've gotten me into.
我不太明白。
I'm not sure I follow.
有人为了保守我们的秘密而死。
People have died to keep our arrangement secret.
你在加入之前就知道亚瑟 · 麦考尔是谁了。
You knew who Arthur McCall was before you signed up to this.
麦考和迈克·汤普森的死无关。
McCall had nothing to do with the death of Michael Thompson...
如果我是你,我会非常小心。
I'd be very careful if I was you.
如果你说了,只会牵连到你和你儿子。
If you talk, you'll only incriminate yourself and your son.
你是什么样的人?
What kind of a man are you?
- 一个幸存者,就像你一样-我从没杀过人-没有。
- A survivor. Just like you. - I never killed anybody. - No.
但你毁了那个女孩的生活,你儿子强♥奸♥的那个。
But you ruined that girl's life, the one your son raped.
凯莉,顺便说一句,那是她的名字,如果你忘了的话。
Kelly. That's her name, by the way, in case you forgot.
你本可以问很多关于那晚的问题,
You could have asked so many questions about that night,
但你没有,一次都没有,所以,不要站在道德的制高点上。
but you didn't. Not once. So, don't take the moral high ground.
你听起来就像个伪君子。
You just sound like the hypocrite you are.
我要知道罗比 · 莫顿到底发生了什么
I need to know exactly what happened to Robbie Morton
在我继续保护你之前,你得先做好迈克·汤普森。
and Michael Thompson before I continue to protect you.
不,你没有!
No, you don't!
我不杀人 Phyllis 但我知道谁会杀人。
I don't kill people, Phyllis. But I know guys who do.
所以,为了我们所有人,闭上你的嘴。
So, just keep your mouth shut. For all our sakes.
有什么办法能让我儿子置身事外吗?
Is there any way my son can be kept out of this?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Jimmy Perez.
好的,我们在那儿见。
Yeah, I can meet you there.
我父亲一生都在这些造船厂工作。
My father worked in these shipyards all his life.
危险的工作。
Dangerous job.
男人必须互相照应。
Men had to look out for each other's backs.
- 他嘲笑我-今天不行。
- HE SCOFFS - Not today.
都是萨瓦尔这样的人经营的。
All run by people like Sarwar.
西装革履。
Suits.
只顾自己。
Only looking out for themselves.
别这样,亚瑟。
Ah, come on, Arthur.
别跟我说什么工人阶级的英雄故事了,好吗?
Spare me the working-class hero spiel, yeah?
你要找的人是 Danny Torr。
The man you want to speak to is, er, Danny Torr.
在镇上开了家日光浴沙龙。
Owns a tanning salon in town.
他不是我的人,但我跟他说了几句话。
He's not one of my people, but I've had a wee word with him.
萨瓦付钱给艾迪 · 科尔。
Sarwar paid Eddie Kerr...
杀了迈克尔。
..to have Michael killed.
所有的钱都花在他身上了。
All the money went through him.
他会作证的。
He'll testify.
长官,我在 Dolos 的文件里找到了这个。
Sir, I found this in the Dolos file.
干杯,杰米。
Cheers, Jamie.
结果!
Result!
发给 Calvin Sarwar 的匿名邮件
Anonymous e-mail sent to Calvin Sarwar
就在迈克·汤普森中枪的前一天
just a day before Michael Thompson was shot
透露了他在设得兰群岛的名字和地址。
revealing his name and address on Shetland.
我们抓到他了。
We've got him.
为了这盘带子,
For the benefit of the tape,
我们现在向萨瓦尔先生展示我们收到的闭路电视图像。
we are now showing Mr Sarwar a CCTV image that we received.
你介意看一下然后告诉我
Would you mind having a look at that and telling me
你是否认识这两个人中的任何一个?
whether or not you recognise either of those two men?
左边那个是 Eddie Kerr 另一个是 Danny Torr。
The one on the left is Eddie Kerr. The other one is Danny Torr.
从没见过他们。
Never seen either of them before.
丹尼 · 托尔愿意出庭作证
Danny Torr is willing to testify
你让他付给埃迪・克尔三万美元让他杀了迈克·汤普森。
that you asked him to pay Eddie Kerr £30,000 to kill Michael Thompson.
他会说,他在保护 Arthur McCall。
He would say that - he's protecting Arthur McCall.
为了这盘带子,我现在给 Sarwar 先生看一封电子邮件。
For the benefit of the tape, I'm now showing Mr Sarwar an e-mail.
显然你知道迈克·汤普森住在哪里。
Apparently, you knew where Michael Thompson was living.
我从没看过那封邮件。
I've never seen that e-mail.
我们在你电脑上一个叫“ Dolos”的文件夹里找到的。
We found it on your computer in a file named "Dolos".
你看 Phyllis Brennan 几乎把一切都告诉我们了
See, Phyllis Brennan told us almost everything
我们需要了解你,或者说,你已经了解了。
that we need to know about you. Or rather, YOU did.
我要知道到底发生了什么
- PHYLLIS ON TAPE: - 'I need to know exactly what happened
致 Robbie Morton 和迈克·汤普森
'to Robbie Morton and Michael Thompson
- 在我继续保护你之前-不,你没有。
- 'before I continue to protect you.' - SARWAR ON TAPE: - 'No, you don't.
我不杀人 Phyllis 但我认识杀人的人
'I don't kill people, Phyllis. But I know guys who do.'
我们查了她所有的案子,
You see, we went through every single one of her cases,
每次你的名字出现,文件夹就会拍在桌子上
and every time your name came up... FOLDERS SLAP ON DESK
. . 紧接着是“不采取进一步行动”。
..it was followed by "No Further Action".
你没事吧,萨瓦尔先生?
You OK, Mr Sarwar?
时间是17点42分,采访 Calvin Sarwar
Time is 17.42. Interview with Calvin Sarwar
因为舒适的休息而被停职。
is being suspended for a comfort break.
我知道你做了什么。
Yeah, I know what you did.
- 你真的以为你能逃脱吗?-逃脱什么?
- Did you really think you were going to get away with that? - With what?
- 先生?-你知道我在说什么。
- Sir? - You know what I'm talking about.
你不是有更重要的事情要担心吗
Haven't you got more important things to worry about
而不是一个愚蠢的妓♥女♥和她遇到的第一个男人私奔?
than some stupid tart who goes off with the first man she meets?
往好的方面想。
Look on the bright side.
她可能很享受。
She probably enjoyed it.
我们说完了吗,先生?
Are we finished here, sir?
是吗,佩雷斯?
Are we, Perez?
没有。
No.
还没有。
Not yet.
卡尔文 · 萨瓦尔,我指控你协助和教唆
Calvin Sarwar, I'm charging you with aiding and abetting
谋杀迈克·汤普森
in the murder of Michael Thompson,
所以你付钱给第三方来实施谋杀。
whereby you paid a third party to carry out the murder.
我还要指控你诈骗,敲诈勒索。
I'm also charging you with fraud, extortion and blackmail.
现在,你明白指控了吗?
Now, do you understand the charge?
对于这项指控,你有什么要说的吗?
Is there anything that you would like to say in reply to the charge?
好吧。
Fine.
想都别想保释。
Don't even think about bail.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
你没事吧?
You OK?
什么?
What?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我没事。
Aye, I'm fine.
我们不起诉他谋杀罗比 · 莫顿吗?
Are we not charging him with Robbie Morton's murder?
没有。
No.
罗比 · 莫顿在邮件发出前就死了。
Robbie Morton was dead before that e-mail was sent.
我知道这些谋杀案之间有联♥系♥,但我不知道是怎么回事。
I know those murders are connected, I just don't know how.
还没有。
Not yet.
你能让技术人员盯着那封邮件吗?
Will you keep the techie boys on top of that e-mail?
- 因为我想知道是谁发的-好的。
- Because I do want to know who sent it. - OK.
而且他没有得到任何保释。
And he doesnae get any bail.
而你给了他脆弱的囚犯身份
And you give him vulnerable prisoner status
因为我不想让他受到伤害。
because I want to keep him out of harm's way.
至少等我弄清楚再说,好吗?
At least until I can shed a wee bit more light on this. OK?
好的,我会的。
All right, will do.
欢迎来到副总统办公室。
Welcome to the VP wing.
根据第42条,为了保护自己,你们要被隔离。
Under Rule 42, you're to be segregated for your own protection.
你不能离开这里。
You will not leave this wing.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表