手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE PHONE RINGS
按键音
KEYPAD TONE
- 托什-长官
- Tosh? - 'Sir.'
我去过 Gallowgate 我要求更多的信息
I've been on to Gallowgate. I requested more information -
谁授权了升级,谁实施了升级,
who authorised the upgrade, who implemented it,
是否有其他数据丢失。
whether any other data was lost.
我还要求任何旧笔记本或值班名册
'I also requested any old notebooks or duty rosters -
- 这样我们就能找到我们的报告官了-然后呢?
- 'figured we could find our reporting officer that way.' - And?
他们说他们不能分给任何人去看。
They say they can't spare anyone to look.
我不知道这是不是烟雾弹
I can't tell if it's a smokescreen
- 或者他们只是真正的混♥蛋♥-好吧
- or if they're just genuine arseholes. - 'All right, well...'
如果迈克·汤普森是亚瑟的打手,
If Michael Thompson was Arthur's muscle,
那晚他在第九层吗
'then was he at Level Nine on that night?'
如果亚瑟 · 麦考尔在俱乐部有股份迈克尔在那里工作吗?
If Arthur McCall had a stake in the club, was Michael working there?
比利调出了公♥司♥在第九层的记录。
Billy's pulled the company records on Level Nine.
想让我看看能发现什么吗?
Want me to see what I can dig up?
为什么不呢? 把 Gallowgate 留给我。
Why not? And leave Gallowgate with me.
电♥话♥断线
PHONE DISCONNECTS
不,他们声称一场 IT 灾难吞噬了他们的数字记录。
No, they're claiming that an IT disaster ate their digital records.
他们没有足够的人力追踪书面记录
'And they don't have the manpower to follow a paper trail.'
也许他们就是不知道。
Well, maybe they just don't.
如果是高级财政官的要求,他们可能会。
They might if the request came from a Senior Fiscal.
好吧,你确定这起事件
Right, well, are you sure there's a connection between this incident
- 还有谋杀迈克·汤普森?-现在?
- 'and the murder of Michael Thompson?' - At the moment?
这是我们最好的线索了!
It's the best lead we've got!
好的,好的,我马上去办。
OK. OK. I'll get straight onto it.
- 再见-再见
- Bye. - 'Bye.'
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
没事吧?
Everything all right?
- 只是...-她深深地叹了口气
- Just... - SHE SIGHS DEEPLY
我们意识到,如果我们想在一起,
..we've realised, if we want to be together,
那我们中的一个就要放弃很多了。
then one of us is going have to give up an awful lot.
我们正在协商..。
We're negotiating at the moment as to...
我们中的哪一个。
which one of us that's going to be.
你是说你可能要走了吗?
You saying you might be leaving?
她有更重要的工作,还有个新外孙。
She's got the bigger job and the new grandchild...
嗯?
Mm-hm?
我不知道我有什么理由反对,所以..。
I'm not sure what I've got to set against that, so...
我真的很想她。
And I do miss her.
一直都是。
All the time.
拨号♥中
DIALLING
- 线路连接-你好。
- LINE CONNECTS - Hi. Yeah.
出了点事,我们得见个面。
Something's come up and we'll need to meet.
哦,老板?
Oh, Boss?
刚接到挪威♥海♥岸警卫队的电♥话♥。
Just had a call from the Norwegian coastguard.
显然,一艘拖网渔船用无线电报告说他们遇到了一些残骸。
Apparently, a trawler radioed in to say they'd ran into some wreckage.
病毒散布范围很广,
It's spread over a wide area,
但他们认为这看起来像是一艘小船的残骸。
but they think it looks like the remains of a small boat.
可能是我们要找的人。
It could be our man.
- 我让他们随时通知我们-好的,谢谢 Billy。
- I told them to keep us posted. - OK. Thanks, Billy.
Sandy 迈克·汤普森的档案有什么进展吗?
Sandy, you making any progress with Michael Thompson's file?
还在努力!
Still ploughing through!
托什?
Tosh?
托什!
Tosh!
我找不到迈克·汤普森的工作记录
I couldn't find a record of Michael Thompson ever having worked
但看看是谁把他们的门打开了。
at Level Nine, but look who ran their door security.
窗户被盖的砰砰声
WINDOW COVER THUDS
钥匙发出嘎吱嘎吱的响声,锁的咔嗒声
KEYS RATTLE, LOCK CLICKS
钥匙叮当作响
KEYS JANGLE
你认识一个叫 Arthur McCall 的人吗?
Do you know a man called Arthur McCall?
- 我应该知道吗-他在一个叫做九级的俱乐部里有股份
- Should I? - He had a stake in a club called Level Nine
你以前在那里工作。
and you used to work there.
我在很多地方工作过。
I worked in a lot of places.
你知道吗,和亚瑟 · 麦考尔有联♥系♥的地方就是。
You know, the thing about having a connection to Arthur McCall is...
这会让我们更容易看到
it's going to make it a hell of a sight easier for us
开始追查你卖♥♥掉的克雷格 · 库珀的债务。
to start tracing that debt of Craig Cooper's that you sold on.
你知道提供 A 级毒品的最高刑罚是什么吗?
Do you know the maximum sentence for supplying Class A drugs?
说实话,我觉得你没有
I mean, to be honest, I don't think you've got
- 你还能活这么多年-滚开!
- that many years left in you. HE SNORTS: - Sod off!
现在有点合作了
A wee bit of cooperation now
可能会在未来某个时候软化态度。
might soften attitudes somewhere down the line.
十年前的伯恩斯之夜夜♥总♥会♥发生了一起袭击事件。
Burns Night, ten years ago, there was an assault at the club.
强♥奸♥,你还记得吗?
A rape. Do you remember that?
赞成。
Aye.
你还记得发生了什么吗?
Do you remember what happened?
已经解决了。
That it was dealt with.
- 怎么回事-她被送去医院了。
- How? - She got took to the hospital.
我想..。
I imagine...
他最后也去了那里。
he ended up there, too.
不是亚瑟容忍♥的那种行为。
Not the sort of behaviour Arthur...tolerated.
你还记得她的名字吗?
Do you remember her name?
不,只是..。
No, just...
一个在酒吧打工的妓♥女♥。
some tart who did casual bar work.
- 他怎么了?-他在哼哼
What about him? HE SNORTS
他们看起来都一样,那些男孩。
They all look the same to me, those boys.
年轻... 愚蠢..。
Young...dumb...
充满活力。
and full of come.
就像她一样。
Just like her.
胡说。
Tosh.
就是她,我查了所有九级雇员。
This is her. I PNC-checked everyone on the Level Nine payroll.
凯莉 · 帕特森,临时调酒师。
Kelly Paterson. Occasional barmaid.
2005年,她才19岁,再加上..。
In 2005, she'd have been 19 years old, plus...
因拉客被定罪。
Convictions for soliciting.
“果馅饼”。
"Tart".
- Tosh 他...-Kelly Paterson!
- Tosh, he's, er... - Kelly Paterson!
是她,长官。
It's her, sir.
我知道。
I know it is.
你好,我是麦金托什探长。
Hello, this is Detective Sergeant McIntosh.
- 我在找一个叫 Kelly Paterson 的人-有没有一个叫 Kelly Paterson 的?
- I'm looking for a Kelly Paterson. - ..Is there a Kelly Paterson...?
- 你姓帕特森的家人-凯莉・帕特森?
- ..Your household with the surname Paterson? - ..Kelly Paterson?
想要追踪一个叫凯莉 · 帕特森的人。
..Looking to trace a Kelly Paterson...
- 格拉斯哥东区一家叫做九级的俱乐部-我明白了。
- ..A club called Level Nine in the East End of Glasgow... - I see.
设得兰警局的佩雷斯探长,我们正在努力
..Detective Inspector Perez from the Shetland Police. We're trying
追踪一个叫 Kelly Paterson 的人... 线路断了
to trace a Kelly Paterson... LINE DISCONNECTS
拨号♥中
DIALLING
铃♥声♥
RINGING
对不起,您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通。
'I'm sorry, but the person you have called is not available.
请稍后回电或留言
'Please call back later or leave a message...'
没有,不过还是谢谢你。
No, but thank you anyway.
如果你赶不上格拉斯哥的航♥班♥,
If you don't make the Glasgow flight,
之后有一班飞往爱丁堡。
there is one to Edinburgh just after.
先生?
Sir?
- 给我打电♥话♥?-亚历山大!
- Call me? - CHILDREN'S VOICES: 'Alexander!
- 你的电♥话♥-孩子们把我的铃♥声♥换了!
- 'Phone for you!' - The kids have changed my ring tone!
- 喂?-汽车引擎启动
- Hello? - CAR ENGINE STARTS
好的。
OK.
好的,我们马上过去。
OK, we'll be right there.
敲门,门就开了
KNOCK ON DOOR, DOOR OPENS
- 亚历山大,你的电♥话♥-快到了。
- 'Alexander! Phone for you!' - Nearly there.
亚历山大,你的电♥话♥
'Alexander! Phone for you!'
工厂设置! 真的!
Factory settings! Seriously!
你不能让仙女在你工作的时候叫你!
You cannot have the fairies calling you at work!
他?
Him?
他。
Him.
新的身份,新的生活?
A new identity, a new life?
再也见不到我的家人和朋友了吗?
Never seeing my family or my friends again?
那是什么样的未来?
Well, what kind of future is that?
你可以拒绝的。
You could've said no.
你打算把他送到哪里去?
Where were you going to send him anyway?
加拿大,蒙特利尔。
Canada. Montreal.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表