那不是意外。
It wasn't an accident.
所以,我只是给你一个机会
So, I'm just giving you a chance here
告诉我你知道的一切。
to tell me whatever it is you know.
我什么都不知道。
I don't know anything.
我还没说完呢。
I'm not done here.
我看了渡轮上所有的监控录像。
I've been through all the CCTV footage from the ferry.
克雷格 · 库珀的不在场证明成立。
Craig Cooper's alibi checks out.
并不意味着他没有参与其他事情。
Doesn't mean he's not involved in some other way.
看看这个,头儿5B 号♥门。
But look at this, boss. Door 5B.
罗比。
Robbie.
赞成。
Aye.
于是,罗比走到了甲板上,有人跟着他下去了
So, Robbie goes down to the car deck and someone follows him down
在3点37分之后的某个时候,
and at some point after 3.37,
把他锁在集装箱里。
locks him in the container.
迈克尔 · 马奎尔。
Michael Maguire.
他有钱买♥♥毒品,还和罗比吵了一架
He had the cash resources to buy the drugs, he had a fight with Robbie
- 而且他没有可靠的不在场证明-电♥话♥会震动
- and he doesn't have a verifiable alibi. - PHONE VIBRATES
- 喂-你从集装箱里提取的指纹有什么发现吗?
- Hello? - Anything from the prints you pulled from the container?
情况不妙,都是部分指纹。
It's not looking good. They're all partial.
还有,渡轮公♥司♥回来了。
Also, the ferry company got back.
是他们的一个实习厨师报♥警♥说门坏了。
It was one of their trainee chefs who reported the broken door.
他这几天请病假了,
He's been off sick the last few days,
但他正在准备今晚的渡河。
but he's working on tonight's crossing.
- 我们可以在启航前和他谈谈-好的,谢谢,比利。
- We could talk to him before they sail. - OK. Thanks, Billy.
轮胎尖叫,她大叫
TYRES SCREECH, SHE YELPS
你到底在搞什么鬼!
What the hell are you playing at?!
看在上帝的份上,我差点杀了你!
I could've killed you, for Christ's sake!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm fine.
- 你确定?-是的。
- You sure? - Yeah.
我要去勒威克要搭便车吗?
All right, I'm heading into Lerwick. Do you want a lift?
呃,不,没关系,我可以坐公交车。
Er, no, it's OK. I can get the bus.
嗯..。
Um...
恐怕你已经错过最后一个了。
You've missed the last one, I'm afraid.
安全带警报声
SEATBELT ALARM BEEPS
请系上安全带?
Can you put your seatbelt on, please?
安全带的声音,警报停止
SEATBELT CLICKS, ALARM STOPS
Daryl Ritchie? 我是 Perez 督察。
Daryl Ritchie? I'm DI Perez.
十分钟后出发,七点半起航。
I need to start in ten minutes. We sail at half seven.
别担心,我是威尔逊警官。
No worries. This is DC Wilson.
上周五晚上,你报告说你的车锁坏了
On the crossing last Friday night, you reported a broken lock
- 在通往汽车甲板的门上-5B 门?
on one of the doors into the car deck. Door 5B?
- 你什么时候注意到的?-安静的声音
- What time did you notice it at? - HUSHED VOICES
我下班了,大概凌晨四点。
I was knocking off. About four in the morning.
我不得不打开手电筒,因为光线太强了。
I had to put my phone torch on, cos the light was burst.
告诉了保安,然后就去睡觉了,我累坏了。
Told the security officer, then went off to bed. I was knackered.
- 你有没有注意到是谁把锁弄坏的?-没有。
- Did you happen to notice who broke the lock? - Nah.
你有没有看到什么可疑的事,或者有人行为可疑?
Did you see anything suspicious, or anybody acting suspiciously?
我不知道你会不会觉得可疑,
I don't know if you'd call it suspicious,
但我看到一个人在晚上闲逛。
but I saw a guy hanging about during the night.
我透过舱门看到他进了储藏室。
I saw him through the hatch to the storage room.
你有没有看到他进出汽车甲板?
Did you see him go into, or come out of, the car deck?
- 没有-但你看清楚他的样子了吗?
- No. - But you did get a good look at him?
是啊,长胡子的高个子。
Aye. Big, tall guy with a beard.
好吧,想一想 Daryl。
Right, just have a wee think, Daryl.
这家伙还有什么特征吗?
Is there anything else about this guy?
戒指。
Rings.
他有这些戒指... 银的。
He had these rings...silver.
你不会错过他们的。
You couldnae miss them.
你住在设得兰群岛吗?
You living on Shetland?
没有,只是... 四处旅行。
No. Just...travelling around.
我在勒威克买♥♥的。
I got them in Lerwick.
我不知道他们还在生产。
I didn't know they made them any more.
让我想起小时候,可乐方块。
Remind me of when I was a kid. Cola cubes.
你想要一个吗?
Do you want one?
没有。
No.
太喜欢我的牙齿了。
Too fond of my teeth.
是啊,反正有点潮湿。
Yeah, well... A bit damp, anyway.
你自己也是陌生人吗?
You're a stranger here yourself?
你为什么这么想?
What makes you think that?
没什么,只是... 你听起来像是个会说话的人。
Nothing. Just...you sound like you might be a sooth-moother.
这就是他们所说的外人——“温柔的母亲”。
That's what they call an outsider here - a "sooth moother".
赞成。
Aye.
- 呃,请停一下-什么?
- Er, stop, please. - Huh?
- 别说了,我就住这儿-哦。
- Stop. This is where I'm staying. - Oh.
好吗?
All right?
谢谢。
Thanks.
人们来到设得兰群岛,他们认为..。
People come to Shetland and they think that...
因为他们在北海中间的一块大石头上,
because they're out on a big rock in the middle of the North Sea,
他们认为这不是现实生活的一部分。
they think that this isn't part of real life.
没有坏事发生。
Nothing bad ever happens.
罗比。
Robbie...
罗比?
Robbie?
那个失踪的男孩。
The missing boy.
我听说他死了。
I heard he was found dead.
他叫罗比。
His name was Robbie.
你该走了。
You should go.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
罗娜,我要带迈克尔 · 马奎尔来问话,
Rhona, I'm bringing in Michael Maguire for questioning,
与罗比 · 莫顿的死有关。
in connection with the death of Robbie Morton.
我们有目击证人证明他在凌晨四点左右出现在破门前。
We've now got a witness that places him at the broken door, around 4am.
你的证人看到马奎尔真的进入或离开了甲板吗?
Did your witness see Maguire actually entering or leaving the car deck?
没有。
No.
马奎尔告诉我们他整晚都在自己的小屋里。
Maguire told us he was in his own cabin all night.
- 他骗了我们,为什么?-我同意你的看法,吉米。
- He lied to us. Why? - I'm with you on this, Jimmy.
我只需要你从犯罪现场找到物证,
I just need you to get physical evidence from the crime scene,
- 把它和嫌疑人联♥系♥起来-也许没时间了。
- link it to your suspect. - Maybe not got time for that.
迈克尔 · 马奎尔明早八点飞格拉斯哥。
Michael Maguire's on the eight o'clock flight to Glasgow tomorrow morning.
他没有订回程机票。
He's not booked a return.
我刚和 Beatson 房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的一个姑娘谈过。
I've just had a word with one of the lasses at Beatson Estate agents.
他公♥寓♥的租约被终止了。
The lease on his flat's been terminated.
他不会回来了 Rhona。
He's not coming back, Rhona.
这里有个叫 Davy Neville 的人,
There's a man here called Davy Neville,
说他想和你谈谈迈克尔 · 马奎尔。
says he wants to talk to you about Michael Maguire.
我上周五晚上在北海公主号♥上。
I was on the North Sea Princess last Friday night.
- 继续-迈克尔和我,我们在酒吧喝酒
- Go on. - Well, Michael and me, we got to drinking at the bar -
一点笑声和一个笑话-大约11点半,
bit of a laugh and a joke - and about half 11,
他回到了我的小屋。
he came back to my cabin.
我们打牌。
We played cards.
一整晚。
All night.
热气腾腾的,我们俩。
Steaming, the pair of us.
你是说你整晚都在马奎尔先生的公♥司♥吗?
So, you're saying you were in Mr Maguire's company all night?
直到早上七点半。
Till half seven in the morning.
他没有离开过小屋吗?
And he didn't leave the cabin at any point?
没有,他整晚都在,我们都没睡。
Nope. He was there all night. We didn't sleep.
你身上有证件吗 Neville 先生?
Have you any identification on you, Mr Neville?
对,就在这儿,驾照。
Yeah. Right here. Driving licence.
比利,看那个。
Billy, check that out.
最好确认一下内维尔先生的名字在乘客名单上。
Better confirm that Mr Neville's name was on the passenger manifesto...
没用的,我只是个步行旅客。
Oh, there's no point. I was a foot passenger.
- 付的现金-当然了。
- Paid cash. - Of course you did.
- 你的小屋,号♥码是多少?-322。
- This cabin of yours. What number was it? - 322.
马奎尔先生告诉我们他整晚都待在自己的小屋里。
See, Mr Maguire told us that he spent the whole night in his own cabin.
他从没提过你的名字,为什么会这样?
He never mentioned your name, so why would that be?
这... 这有点尴尬。
Well, it's... It's a bit embarrassing.
是吗? 震撼我的世界(!)
Is it? Rock my world(!)
他妻子去南方的姐姐家住了几个星期。
The wife's away at her sister's down south for a couple of weeks and...
我不该去亚伯丁的。
I shouldn't really have been over in Aberdeen.
我有个朋友在那边... 如果你明白我的意思的话。
I've got a friend over there... if you know what I mean.
如果我妻子发现我周末出去了。
If my wife was to find out I'd gone off for the weekend, well...
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表