- 你知道你的权利-是的,我知道。
- You know your rights. - Aye, I do.
谢谢你抽出时间。
Thanks for your time.
他知道。
He knew.
他知道罗比 · 莫顿死了。
He knew Robbie Morton was dead.
密切关注他的旅行计划。
Keep an eye on his travel plans.
键盘声
KEYPAD TONES
拨号♥音
DIALLING TONE
嗨,我们得谈谈。
Hi. We need to talk.
- 嘿 Mick 你没事吧?-嗨,女士。
- Hey, Mick. You all right? - Hi, ma'am.
键盘哔哔声
KEYPAD BEEPS
比利,重新追踪那些乘客进行得怎么样了。
Billy, how are you getting on with re-tracing the passengers on...
我是 Lowrie。
I'm Lowrie.
我们见过。
We met.
那天。
The other day.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
你想去喝杯咖啡喝杯消化饼干吗?
Would you like to go for a coffee and a digestive biscuit?
没有。
Uh...no.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我是警♥察♥。
I'm a police officer.
这是不是意味着你不休息?
Does that mean that you don't take breaks?
意思就是我不会随便把他们带到公众面前。
It means I don't take them with random members of the public.
是的,是的,我明白了。
Yes, yeah, I see.
那就下次吧。
Another time, then.
别说话,比利。
Not a word, Billy.
(一个字都别说)
(Not a bloody word.)
医生说他已经脱离危险了。
So, the doctors are saying he's out of danger.
他有意识,所以很好。
Well, he's conscious, so that's good.
但感觉不太好。
But it doesn't feel good.
那他的肾损伤呢?
Um, what about his kidney damage?
他们在测试家里的每一个人。
They're testing everyone in the family.
我们是一个大家族,
We're a big clan,
所以他们乐观地认为会找到匹配的。
so they're optimistic that they'll find a match.
长路漫漫啊?
Long road, eh?
是啊,漫漫长路。
Yeah. Long road.
- 失陪一下-好的。
- Can you excuse me a minute? - Yeah.
- 这只是个意见,不是事实...-对。
- This is only an opinion, not a fact... - Right.
但尸体上的物理创伤是死后造成的。
..but the physical trauma on the body is postmortem.
我认为他的伤是液压爪造成的。
I'd say his injuries were inflicted by the hydraulic claw.
那是什么?
What's that?
一个纹身。
A tattoo.
一条鱼,一棵树,一只鸟,还有... 我看不清..。
A fish, a tree, a bird and... I can't make that out...
是铃铛... 是铃铛。
It's a bell... It's a bell.
”从不游泳的鱼,从不飞翔的鸟,
"The fish that never swam, the bird that never flew,
“铃♥声♥永远不会响,树木永远不会生长”
"the bell than never rang, the tree that never grew."
- 这是格拉斯哥的盾形纹章-嗯。
- It's the Glasgow coat of arms. - Mm.
也许我们应该开始找 Robbie Morton 的家人。
Maybe we should start looking for Robbie Morton's family down there.
总之,你刚才说什么来着?
Anyway, you were saying?
非正式的,还有通常的健康警告。
Off the record, and with the usual health warnings...
- 你看到他皮肤上的蓝色了吗?-嗯。
- Do you see the bluish tint to his skin? - Mm-hmm.
脸色苍白,我认为死因是缺氧 Jimmy。
Cyanosis. I'd put the cause of death as hypoxia, Jimmy.
窒息而死。
Suffocated.
他想爬出去。
He was trying to claw his way out.
(喇叭声)
HORN BEEPS
罗比 · 莫顿的。
Robbie Morton's.
它被损坏了,我们只能得到号♥码,
It was damaged and we're only getting numbers,
通话记录上没有名字。
not names on the call log.
被困在这里,他周末打了999个电♥话♥。
Trapped in here, he made a lot of 999 calls over the weekend.
那些电♥话♥是今天凌晨停的。
Those calls stop in the early hours this morning.
要么是他手♥机♥没电了,要么..。
Either that's when his phone battery died, or...
比利在查数据,
Billy's going through the numbers,
但我们上周接到了36个电♥话♥
but what we do have is 36 calls in the last week
从一个特别的号♥码,我们已经追踪。
from one number in particular, which we have traced.
克雷格 · 库珀。
Craig Cooper.
对。
Right.
好的,谢谢,桑迪。
OK. Thanks, Sandy.
- 救命!-他气喘吁吁
- Help! - HE PANTS
救命! 救命!
- HE THUMPS - Help! Help...!
他抽泣着
HE SOBS
如果你是来帮忙的,我要迟到了。
If you're here to help, I'm late.
我必须在四点前赶到渡口。
I have to get to the ferry before four.
我明天得走了。
Um... I have to go away tomorrow.
为了工作。
For work.
你会跟我来吗?
Will you come with me?
去哪里?
Go where?
格拉斯哥,休息一下。
Glasgow. Take a wee break.
我们从没一起度过假。
You know, we've never had a holiday together.
你工作的时候我要做什么?
And what will I do while you're working?
天啊,女人,如果你在那种地方找不到事做,
Jesus, woman, if you can't find anything to do in a place like that,
你有点不对劲。
there's something wrong with you.
总之,我..。
Anyway, I, er...
我不会一直工作。
I won't be working all the time.
我得走了。
I've got to get going...
那么... 格拉斯哥?
So... Glasgow?
好吧。
All right.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
男人喋喋不休
MEN CHATTER
《 男人在远处喋喋不休
《 MEN CHATTER IN DISTANCE
男人的笑声
MEN LAUGH
门铃♥声♥
DOOR BELL RINGS
- 她重击-克雷格!
- SHE THUMPS - Craig!
快点,开门! 是警♥察♥。
Come on, open up! It's the police.
她敲门了
SHE KNOCKS
我知道,但是听着,他们已经修好了贝拉的助听器,
I know. But listen, they've fixed Bella's hearing aid now,
- 所以没什么损失,对吧?-门关上了
so no harm done, eh? DOOR SHUTS
- 喂-我知道她很担心他但你知道他是什么样的人。
- Hello? - I know she worries about him, but you know what he's like.
他总能站稳脚跟。
He always lands on his feet.
我再打给你。
I'll call you back.
- 嘿...-怎么了?-没什么..。
- Hey... - What's wrong? - Nothing...
- 是克雷格,对吧?-孩子们在楼上喊叫
- It's Craig, isn't it? - KIDS SHOUT UPSTAIRS
你说什么? 小声点!
Excuse me? Keep the noise down!
整个家族都知道他和 Jimmy Perez 有麻烦了。
The whole family knows that he's in trouble with Jimmy Perez.
我的贝拉阿姨独自抚养克雷格长大
My Auntie Bella brought up Craig on her own
贝拉的生日派对快到了
and it's Bella's birthday party coming up soon
克雷格是她的一切。
and Craig means the world to her and...
. . 在她这个年纪,再有任何来自他的麻烦... 电♥话♥响了
..at her age, any more trouble from him... PHONE RINGS
嘿,妈妈。
Hey, Mum.
我们找到了罗比的手♥机♥。
We've recovered Robbie's phone.
过去三天你打了36通电♥话♥。
36 calls from you in the last three days.
这么多电♥话♥打给一个你说不认识的人。
That's a lot of calls to someone you said you didn't know.
好吧,我确实认识他,一点点。
OK, I did know him. A wee bit.
“一点点”?
"A wee bit"?
我之前没告诉你是因为..。
I didnae tell you before because...
好吧,我偶尔也喜欢吃点小药丸。
Right, OK. I like a wee pill now and again.
罗比说他在大♥陆♥上有些好东西。
Robbie said he'd got some really good stuff on the mainland.
所以我才给他打电♥话♥。
That's why I was phoning him.
但是我没有得到任何东西,所以我没有做错任何事。
But I didn't get any, so I've done nothing wrong.
如果你愿意,可以搜查这个地方,但是你什么也找不到。
Search this place if you like, but you'll not find anything.
原来好东西根本不是好东西。
Turns out that good stuff wasnae so good after all.
已经有一个小男孩幸运地活下来了。
There's already one wee boy that's lucky to be alive.
我们找到了剩下的部分
We recovered the rest of it -
黑市价值一万五到一万六。
with a street value of about 15, 16 grand.
我们查了罗比的财务状况
And we've been through Robbie's finances -
他的工资,他的银行业务
his wages, his bank activity -
他没钱买♥♥那些东西。
and he didnae have the kind of money to pay for that stuff.
所以,问题是,钱是从哪里来的?
So, the question is, where did the money come from?
- 你有什么想法吗,克雷格?-没有,我什么都不知道。
- Have you got any ideas, Craig? - No. I don't know anything.
你怕什么?
What are you scared of?
外面有东西? 有人吗?
Something out there? Somebody out there?
从昨天开始有些事情变了,那是什么?
Something's changed since yesterday. What's that?
你知道罗比死了吗?
Do you know Robbie's dead?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表