迈克尔是个好孩子,他可能不想..。
Michael's a good lad. He probably didn't want to...
证明我有罪。
incriminate me.
好的。
OK.
我会向马奎尔先生核实你的故事。
I'll check out your story with Mr Maguire.
如果我发现一个异常点..。
If I find one single anomaly...
我要拘留你和马奎尔先生
..I'm going to detain both you and Mr Maguire
因涉嫌妨碍司法公正。
on suspicion of trying to pervert the course of justice.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
你的关键证人,把他带过来,让马奎尔指认。
Your key witness, get him over here and get Maguire in a line-up.
我做不到。
I can't.
他在去阿伯丁的通宵渡轮上。
He's on the overnight ferry crossing to Aberdeen.
吉米,我需要确认身份。
Jimmy, I need a positive ID.
拜托 Rhona 那个有不在场证明的小丑只是个拖延战术。
Come on, Rhona. That clown with the alibi is a delaying tactic.
我知道。
I know that.
如果我们今天抓不到马奎尔,我们就抓不到他了。
If we don't get Maguire today, then we don't get him at all.
如果他杀了 Robbie Morton 那么..。
And if he murdered Robbie Morton, then...
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
设得兰群岛是个小地方。
Shetland's a small place.
有时候,你会情不自禁地撞到别人
Sometimes, you can't help bumping into people
你可能会有意见,也可能没意见。
who you may or may not have a bone to pick with.
证明马奎尔的不在场证明是假的
Punch a hole in Maguire's alibi
也许我们就有生意了。
and maybe we're in business.
- 我能喝杯茶吗,吉尔?-当然。
- Can I have a cup of tea please, Gill? - Sure.
我想这是巧合,不是骚扰。
I take it this is coincidence - not harassment...
还是受害者?
..or victimisation?
风力自助餐
WIND BUFFETS
雨又下起来了。
That rain's coming back in.
这就是我喜欢这里的原因,你能看到即将发生的事。
That's why I like here. You can see what's coming.
你看到你的不在场证明了吗?
Did you see your alibi coming?
戴维和我打了一整晚的牌,种马扑克,我赢了90英镑。
Davy and me played cards all night. Stud poker. I won 90 quid.
戴维不应该去阿伯丁。
Davy shouldn't really have been in Aberdeen.
我之前没提是因为我不想连累他。
I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to incriminate him.
你看到了不存在的东西。
You're seeing something that isn't there.
我有目击证人
I've got a witness that places you
在半夜靠近汽车甲板的连接门。
near the connecting door to the car deck in the middle of the night.
他出现幻觉了吗?
Is he seeing things?
你的不在场证明说不通。
Your alibi doesnae add up.
但是,我想也不一定非得这样,不是吗?
But then, I suppose it doesn't have to, does it?
给你争取点时间。
Just buys you time...
等我拆开的时候,
..and by the time I've unpicked it,
你坐第一班飞机去格拉斯哥。
you're off on the first flight to Glasgow.
只是为了让你诚实。
Just to keep you honest.
证明给我看,你没有杀 Robbie Morton。
Prove to me you didn't kill Robbie Morton.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
弗雷娅知道你不回来了吗?
Does Freya know you're not coming back?
电♥话♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
- 你好,凯西-你好,爸爸。
- Hiya, Cassie? - 'Hi, Dad.
听着,如果这能让你好受点,
'Listen, if it'll make you feel better,
我会参加考试,拿到学分。
'I'll take my exams, I'll get my credits.
那样的话,如果我改变主意了,我就可以回去了
'That way, I could always go back if I changed my mind.'
但你不会改变主意的,对吧?
Yeah, but you're not going to change your mind, are you?
我只是不想接下来的四年都在水里度过,
I just don't want to spend the next four years treading water,
只是因为大学是像我这样的人应该做的。
just because university is what people like me are supposed to do.
- 我另有安排-什么意思
- I've got other plans. - 'What does that mean?'
你什么时候能再来格拉斯哥
'When can you come back to Glasgow again?'
凯西,我刚回来。
Cassie, I've just come back.
我遇到了一个人,我真的很想让你见见他
'I've met someone and I'd really like you to meet him.'
他叫 Edison。
His name's Edison.
- Edison?-我们会解释的
- Edison? - 'And we'll explain.'
听着,凯西。
Look, Cassie....
我相信你,好吗?
..I trust you, OK?
但要温柔地放我下来,好吗?
But just let me down gently, eh?
谢谢,爸爸,我爱你。
Thanks, Dad. I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you back.
车门关闭
CAR DOOR SHUTS
喂?
Hello?
不..。
No...
不好意思。
Excuse me.
你们逮捕他了吗?
Have you arrested him yet?
- 琳恩,这真的不关你的事-是他干的。
- Leanne, this really isn't any of your business... - He did it.
我知道是他干的,你真该看看他当时的表情
I know he did it. You should have seen the look on his face
- 我说罗比的时候-“他脸上的表情”?
- when I was talking about Robbie. - "The look on his face"?
你接近他了吗?
Did you approach him?
好了,进来吧。
Right, get in here.
那个人可能是危险人物,也可能不是。
That man may or may not be dangerous.
但是你,坐下,你不能再靠近他了,好吗?
But you - sit down - you are not to go near him again, OK?
他杀了罗比。
He killed Robbie...
我的工作是逮捕并起诉杀害 Robbie Morton 的凶手。
My job is to arrest and charge whoever killed Robbie Morton.
相信我,这很复杂。
And believe me, it's complicated.
所以,如果我发现你做了什么
So, if I find that you've done something
这会影响我起诉杀害罗比凶手的案子,
that's going to compromise my case against Robbie's killer,
你麻烦大了,明白吗?
you're in a lot of trouble. Do you understand me?
是的。
Yeah.
我不明白,琳恩。
I don't understand, Leanne.
为什么这对你这么重要?
Why is this so important to you?
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
琳恩,你家人呢?
Leanne, where's your family?
我没看到我的家人。
I don't see my family.
你不觉得你应该回亚伯丁工作吗?
Well, do you not think maybe you should go back to work in Aberdeen?
我会和你保持联♥系♥的。
I'll keep you in touch with you.
罗比不是..。
Robbie's not...
他只是你在渡轮上认识的一个男孩。
He's just a boy you met on a ferry.
别在他身上投入太多。
Don't invest too much in him.
还有,请离 Michael Maguire 远点。
And please, stay away from Michael Maguire.
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
是吗?
Yeah?
长官。
Sir.
我们接到报案,你可能想亲自调查一下。
We've got a reported crime you might want to look into...personally.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
- 你没事吧?-没事。
- Are you OK? - Yes.
你经历过这些吗? 有什么东西被拿走了吗,还是... ?
Have you been through this? Has there been anything taken, or...?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
有人对你怀恨在心吗?
Does anybody have a grudge against you?
- 不-还是马奎尔先生?
- No. - Or Mr Maguire?
不,为什么会有..?
No, why would this have anything...?
车来了
CAR APPROACHES
弗雷娅,你有什么要告诉我的吗?
Freya, do you want to tell me anything?
啊,天啊!
Ah, Christ!
Galdie 小姐家发生了一起抢劫案。
There's a robbery been reported on Miss Galdie's property.
我要从你们俩身上采集指纹样本。
I'm going to have to take a sample of fingerprints from both of you.
- 只是为了排除嫌疑-等等。
- Just for elimination. - Hold on.
有什么东西被拿走了吗?
Has anything been taken?
- 没有-但有人犯罪了。
- No. - But a crime's been committed.
是啊,如果 Galdie 小姐不报案的话。
Yeah, not if Miss Galdie doesn't report it as a crime.
弗雷娅。
Freya...
你想报案吗?
do you want to report a crime on your property?
没有。
No.
好吧,那么... 把他带走。
Right, so... Get him out of here.
罗比 · 莫顿。
Robbie Morton.
- 那个失踪的男孩... ?-是的,他死了。
- The missing boy...? - Yeah, he's dead.
他周五晚上被锁在渡轮上的集装箱里。
He got locked in a shipping container on the ferry on Friday night.
当他被发现时,
When he was found,
他把自己的指甲从根部扯下来想要爬出去。
he'd torn his nails off at the root trying to claw his way out.
他一定吵得很厉害,没人听到他..。
He must have made a hell of a racket, nobody heard him...
所以他是窒息而死。
so he asphyxiated.
作为治疗过程的一部分,他可能会头疼,
As part of that process, he would have suffered headaches,
恶心,迷失方向,可能还有幻觉,我不知道。
nausea, disorientation, possibly even hallucinations. I don't know.
但我知道花了很长时间。
But I do know it took a hell of a long time.
最重要的是,
On top of all of that,
我们还没找到人为他哀悼。
we still haven't managed to find anybody to mourn for him.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表