是时候向前看了。
It's time to move on.
好吧,有道理。
Aye, fair enough.
你刚刚错过了 McLean 医生的电♥话♥。
You just missed a call from Dr McLean.
母亲还是儿子?
Ah, mother or son?
不是 Cora-Paul。
Not Cora - Paul.
他在急诊室值班。
He's on duty at A&E.
他说有急事。
He says it's urgent.
好吧,来,吃点咖喱。
All right, here, have a curry.
- 吉米-你好吗,保罗?
- Jimmy. - How are you doing, Paul?
必须得到证实,
It'll have to be confirmed,
但我们看到的一切都指向摇♥头♥丸♥。
but everything we're seeing points to MDMA.
机器哔哔声
MACHINE BEEPS
他低声说
HE WHISPERS
我把他从学校接回来的。
I collected him from school.
他在花♥园♥里玩,然后在海滩上玩。
He played in the garden and then on the beach.
机器哔哔声
MACHINE BEEPS
他们说那是摇♥头♥丸♥。
They're saying it's ecstasy.
他是自己玩的吗?
Was he playing on his own?
是的,他知道不能下水。
Yeah, yeah, he knows not to go in the water.
那学校怎么办?
Well, what about school?
卡伦在哪里等你?
Where does Callum wait for you?
我是说,他会不会是在路上捡到了什么?
I mean, could he have picked something up on the road?
不,他在操场上等我。
No, he waits in the playground for me.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
我甚至把 Calpol 锁在他够不着的柜子里。
I even keep Calpol locked up in a cabinet he can't reach.
你可以搜查房♥子。
You can search the house.
- 抽泣:-没有办法..。
- SOBBING: - There is no way...
哪个海滩?
Which beach?
乌龙女校。
St Ninian's.
机器哔哔声更快
MACHINE BEEPS FASTER
- 我们需要帮助-Callum?
- We need some help in here. - Callum?
他在干什么? Callum!
What's he doing? Callum!
他没有反应他有强直-阵挛性发作。
He's unresponsive. He's having a tonic-clonic seizure.
- 我在给他增加氧气...-Callum 拜托,你在干什么?
- I'm increasing his oxygen... - Callum, please, what are you doing?
- 你跟我来-谁去拿机器。
- You just come with me. - Someone get the BM machine.
- Callum! 他没事吧?-快点,给他们点空间工作。
- Callum! Is he OK? - Come on, give them some room to work.
- 支持他的无线电波...-他会没事吗?
- Support his airwaves... - Is he going to be OK?
海鸥尖叫
SEAGULLS SHRIEK
海浪撞击
WAVES CRASH
水花四溅
WATER SPLASHES
鸟儿叽叽喳喳
BIRDS TWITTER
我是探长 Jimmy Perez。
I'm Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez.
有很多东西被冲上了海滩
There's lots of stuff washing up on the beach
我只想知道它是从哪里来的。
and I just need to know where it's coming from.
是风把它吹进来的。
It'll be the wind bringing it in.
现在已经没了,但是..。
It's fell away now, but...
哦,之前有一阵狂风。
oh, there was a flying gale earlier.
当它从南方吹来时,东西会被卷进去。
When it blows from the south, things get snagged in it.
对,就在下面。
Yeah, down there.
电♥话♥哔哔声
PHONE BEEPS
你看,我在这里收不到信♥号♥♥。
You see, I cannae get a signal up here.
你能打这个电♥话♥吗,她叫托什。
Can you phone that number? Her name's Tosh.
告诉她佩雷斯督察让她带着桑迪过来,
Tell her DI Perez says to come down here and to bring Sandy with her,
告诉她必须封锁这里的海滩。
and tell her she's going to have to seal off the beach here.
- 明白了吗?-明白。
- Have you got that? - Aye.
海浪撞击
WAVES CRASH
(哼哼声)
HE GRUNTS
水花四溅
WATER SPLASHES
他呼气
HE EXHALES
啊!
Ah!
嘿!
Hey!
过来! 过来!
Come here! Come here!
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ugh!
过来!
Come!
(呻♥吟♥)
HE GROANS
他气喘吁吁
HE PANTS
啊,哦..。
Ah, oh...
啊..。
Ah...
啊..。
Ah...
啊!
Ah!
先生,你没事吧?
Sir, are you all right?
是的,你看到那辆车了吗?
Yeah. Did you see the car?
只有灯光。
Just the lights.
先生,先生!
Sir. Sir!
淋浴开始
SHOWER RUNNING
喘气
GASPING
- Paul McLean 从医院打电♥话♥来-嗯。
- Paul McLean called from the hospital. - Mm-hm.
这种物质已经被证实是摇♥头♥丸♥
The substance has been confirmed as MDMA
但它也含有 PMA,更容易合成,制♥造♥成本更低
but it also contains PMA, easier to synthesise, cheaper to make
当与摇♥头♥丸♥混合时,有毒。
and when mixed with ecstasy, toxic.
他正在发送信息。
He's sending through the information now.
- 那个小男孩呢 Callum?-肾衰竭。
- What about the wee boy, Callum? - Kidney failure.
他们在测试他妈妈是否是活体捐赠者。
They're testing his mum as a possible living donor.
我已经发出警告,海滩上有警♥察♥。
I've put out a warning and we've got uniform on the beach.
袋子还在运进来,但不是很多了。
The bags are still coming in, but not so many.
我和海岸警卫队谈过了,根据昨天的风向,
And I spoke to the coastguard. Given yesterday's wind,
他们猜测背包是从圣尼尼安♥南♥边的某个地方进去的。
their guess is that the rucksack went in somewhere due south of St Ninian's.
也可能是被扔在我们发现的地方。
Or it could have been dumped where we found it.
背包里没有钱包? 没有身份证,没有电♥话♥?
There's no wallet in the rucksack? No ID, no phone?
不,我们找到了这张登机牌。
No. We have found this boarding pass.
我们只是不知道名字。
We just can't make out the name.
“ O..。
"O...
“ B...”
"B..."
我觉得可能是个 E。
And I think that might be an E.
比利,昨天来的那个女孩
Billy, that girl that came in yesterday was
问渡船上的那个男孩叫什么名字?
asking after the boy on the ferry - what was his name?
我很幸运能预定到任何地方,所以..。
I was lucky I had booked anywhere, so...
真希望我带了暖和点的衣服。
Just... Wish I'd brought warmer clothes.
我不知道会刮这么大的风。
I didn't know it would be so windy.
- 再见,琳恩-再见。
- Bye, Leanne. - See you.
你昨天来过我们警局两次。
So you came into our station twice yesterday.
中士不相信我
The sergeant didn't believe me
因为我只在船上见过罗比。
because I only met Robbie on the boat.
他以为他甩掉我了。
He thinks he gave me the slip.
你为什么这么肯定他是错的?
And why are you so sure he's wrong?
早些时候在十字路口有个人
There was this man early on in the crossing
他和罗比在争吵,那个人推了罗比一把
and he and Robbie were arguing, and the man pushed Robbie
罗比摔倒了,其他人看到了这个
and Robbie fell, and other people saw this -
不只是我。
not just me.
我们要一起下船,他说会带我四处看看。
And we were going to get off the boat together. He said he'd show me around.
你没办法联♥系♥到他吗?
And you've got no way of contacting him?
- 你没有电♥话♥号♥码,还是... ?-他有我的。
- You haven't got a phone number, or...? - He had mine.
好吧,听着,我没有他的电♥话♥号♥码,我不知道他住在哪里。
Right, look, I don't have his number. I don't know where he lived.
我甚至不知道他姓什么,但我告诉你
I don't even know his last name, but I am telling you -
他从没下过渡轮。
he never got off that ferry.
和 Robbie 争吵的那个人,你能描述一下他吗?
The man that Robbie was arguing with - can you describe him?
他个子很高。
He was a tall guy...
深色头发,留着胡子,戴着这些戒指,这些大大的银戒指。
Dark hair, beard and he was wearing these rings. These big silver rings.
琳恩,罗比有带行李吗?
Leanne, did Robbie have any luggage with him?
背包和手提包。
A rucksack and a holdall.
背包是什么样的?
What was the rucksack like?
- 红色和黑色-霍尔达尔呢?
- Red and black. - And the holdall?
很大,满满的。
It was big...full.
满了是什么意思?
How do you mean, full?
他说他去购物了。
He said he'd been on a shopping trip.
- 你醒来的时候行李在哪里?-像他一样,不见了。
- And where was the luggage when you woke up? - Like him - gone.
擦洗
SCRUBBING
航♥空♥公♥司♥列出了所有名叫罗伯特或罗伯茨的乘客名单
The airline lists for everyone named Robert or Roberts flying out
我正在查设得兰群岛的地址。
of Shetland in the last two weeks. I'm pulling up addresses now.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表