刀子反复擦伤
KNIFE REPEATEDLY SCRAPES
比利,我们从克雷格 · 库珀身上拿到的那把枪,
Billy, that gun that we got off Craig Cooper,
- 鉴证科那边有消息了吗-有。
- is it with Forensics yet? - Aye.
- 好的,他们一有消息就通知我-好的,先生?
- Right. Well, let me know as soon as they get back to us. - Sure. Sir?
有人要见你。
There's someone here to see you.
刚从格拉斯哥的航♥班♥上下来。
Just off the Glasgow flight.
你的委托人派你去设得兰群岛
So, your client sent you to Shetland,
告诉我他感到被迫♥害♥了?
to tell me that he's feeling persecuted?
麦考尔先生感到失望和痛苦
Mr McCall is disappointed and distressed
尽管针对他的案子已经败诉。
that despite the collapse of the case against him...
“痛苦”?
"Distressed"?
亚瑟 · 麦高?
Arthur McCall?
他仍然是持续和反复骚扰的对象
He is still the subject of sustained and repeated harassment
你和你在格拉斯哥的同事。
by both yourself and your colleagues in Glasgow.
然而,作为和解与合作的姿态,
However, as a gesture of conciliation and cooperation,
他让我把这个给你。
he's asked me to give you this.
阿伯丁的一个地址。
An address in Aberdeen.
他认为去那些地方
He thought that a visit to those premises
可能对你的调查有帮助
might prove useful in your investigation
制成含有 PMA 的摇♥头♥丸♥。
into ecstasy tablets containing PMA.
作为回报,你的委托人希望我..?
And in return for this gesture, your client would like me to...?
调查重点。
Refocus your investigation.
Sarwar 先生,你我都知道
Mr Sarwar, you and I both know
我要把这个交给我在阿伯丁的同事,
that I'm going to give this to my colleagues in Aberdeen,
不会有任何改变
and that it's not going to make the slightest bit of difference
关于我如何进行调查,所以..。
as to how I conduct my investigation. So...
. . 你为什么在这里?
..why are you here?
你高估了我当事人的狡猾。
You overestimate my client's subtlety.
我来这里是因为他派我来传递一个信息。
I'm here because he sent me to deliver a message.
好的。
OK.
我收到消息了。
Well, I've got the message.
请原谅我无视它。
You'll forgive me if I feel free to ignore it.
当然,这是你的选择。
Your choice, of course.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
大老远跑到设得兰群岛就为了这个?
All the way to Shetland just for this?
这不是让你变成了一个非常非常昂贵的跑腿小弟吗?
Doesn't that just make you a very, very expensive errand boy?
不管我是谁,
Whatever I am,
我没有挑战麦考尔先生要求的习惯。
I'm not in the habit of challenging Mr McCall's requests.
现在肯定不是了。
Certainly not these days.
我的委托人一直是个喜欢展示自己力量的人。
My client has always been a man who likes to demonstrate his power.
随着年龄的增长,他变得越来越难以捉摸,
And the older and more unpredictable he becomes,
他就越喜欢用武力和随机的方式来证明这一点。
the more forcibly and randomly he likes to demonstrate it.
你应该小心点。
You should be careful.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 你没事吧?-没事,只是..。
- You OK? - Och, aye, just...
好吧,你知道吗?
All right, you know?
老板。
Boss.
- 我是邓肯-你好,吉米。
- It's Duncan. - Hey, Jimmy.
抱歉打扰你,但是..。
Sorry to disturb you, but look, um...
我只是在想..。
I was just wondering...
现在凯西不在了
..um, now Cassie's not around
我能不能去她房♥间睡?
is there any chance I could crash in her room?
- 或者我可以送你回家,给我...-等等。
- Or I could give you a lift home. Just give me a... - Hang on.
我不是说现在。
I didn't mean just for now.
- 回头见-吉米?
- See you later. - Jimmy?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
头儿,鉴证科回复我们了。
Boss, Forensics got back to us.
你从克雷格 · 库珀那里拿走的枪
The gun you took from Craig Cooper
就是用来射杀迈克·汤普森和琳恩・兰德尔的那把。
is the one that was used to shoot Michael Thompson and Leanne Randall.
好的,给我克雷格 · 库珀的第一份口供。
Right. Get me Craig Cooper's first statement.
他迟到了!
He was late!
持枪歹徒下车晚了。
The gunman was late dropping off the car.
- 他错过了船!-等等,等等,等一下。
- He missed the boat! - Wait, wait, wait a minute.
我们有目击证人说看到他上了船。
We have a witness who said they saw him get ON the boat.
不,我们有目击证人说他们看到一个男人
No, we've got an eyewitness who said that they saw a man
拿着一个袋子上了船,
getting on the boat carrying a bag,
用来做鱼竿的那种。
the kind that's used for fishing rods.
他以为是枪,我们都以为是枪,
HE thought it was the gun, we all thought it was the gun,
但不可能,鉴证科刚刚证实了。
but it can't have been, and Forensics have just confirmed it.
- 所以,那是一根该死的鱼竿!-是的。
- So, it was a bloody fishing rod! - Yes.
那个看到男人弃车的女人呢?
What about the woman who saw a man dumping the car?
对,就是他。
Yeah, that was him.
我猜一旦他意识到自己错过了机会,
My guess would be that once he realised he'd missed the boat,
他回到车里,把枪放进去,
he went back to the car and put the gun in there,
那就是别人的问题了。
that made it somebody else's problem.
但是,罗娜,问题是这意味着他现在还在岛上,
But, Rhona, the thing is, that means he's still on the island now,
- 如果我们能在 Arthur McCall 之前找到他...-但他在哪?
- if we can get to him before Arthur McCall... - But where is he?
老大,我们昨天接到报案怀特尼斯附近的一个农场被盗了。
Boss, we had a burglary reported yesterday - a farm near Whiteness.
你出柜的时候,
So, when you came out,
你检查了所有的建筑,没有任何迹象?
you checked every building and there was no sign?
我在围栏里待了一个小时,他们一定是逃走了。
I'd been in the pen an hour. They must have gotten clean away.
在这附近的任何地方,他可以避难..。
Anywhere around here he could shelter...
步行就能到?
within walking distance?
键盘声
KEYPAD TONES
罗娜,我们错过他了。
Rhona, we've missed him.
洛根说你是警探,你的警徽呢?
Logan says you're a detective. Where's your badge?
我今天没带警♥察♥的东西
Well, I didn't bring any of my policing stuff today
因为今天我休息。
because it's my day off.
我没带警徽!
I don't have my badge!
欢声笑语
ALL LAUGH AND SHOUT
你爬得太快了!
You're climbing far too fast for me!
走吧,罗根。
Come on, Logan.
好孩子!
Good boy!
吉莉安,伊丽莎白。
Gillian. Elizabeth.
我们得把孩子们带出去。
We have to get the bairns out of here.
我们得把他们弄回车上。
We've got to get them back on the bus.
叫他们收拾东西!
Get them to round up their things!
我们得上车,洛根,好孩子!
We've got to get on the bus, Logan, good boy!
哗啦啦
CLATTERING
崩溃
SLUMPING
所有前往设得兰群岛的乘客
- PA: - 'Would all passengers travelling to Shetland
HM605航♥班♥请注意本次航♥班♥延误。
'on flight number HM605 please note this flight has been delayed.
进一步的信息将会显示在出发板上
'Further information will be displayed on the departures board
- 当它变得可用的时候-难以置信,是吧?
- 'when it becomes available.' - Unbelievable, eh?
抱歉,我看到你的反应了,迟到了,嗯?
Sorry, I saw your reaction. Delays, eh?
萨姆伯格,我怎么这么惊讶?
Sumburgh? Why am I even surprised?
是延迟两品脱还是更多?
Is it a two-pint delay, or more?
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
我吃过更多,绝对的。
I've had more! Definitely.
- 你抓到他了吗?-没有,他偷了一个弓箭手。
- Did you get him? - No, he stole a bow rider.
太小了,海岸警卫队无法追踪。
Too small for the Coastguard to track.
现在,天气要来了,所以..。
And now, the weather's coming in, so...
你没事吧?
You OK?
他从后面把我打晕了!
He knocked me out. From behind!
没在我身上浪费时间,只是不想让我起床。
Didn't waste any time on me, just didn't want me getting up.
洛根每小时都要用手电筒照我的眼睛。
Logan here has to shine a torch in my eyes every hour.
确保我的大脑还在工作。
Make sure my brain's still working.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
我们还有第九层要调查,
Well, we've still got Level Nine to be looking into,
但托什几个小时后就回来了。
but Tosh is going to be back in a couple of hours.
- 那我们就定个计划,好吗?-好的。
- We'll make a plan then, OK? - OK.
五分钟后开始!
Ready in five!
- 嘶嘶什么?-我做饭。
- SIZZLING What? - I cooked.
我要去机场接托什。
I'm going to the airport, to pick up Tosh.
哦,来吧,纵容我,吃快点。
Oh, come on, indulge me. Eat fast.
好吧,好吧。
Aye, OK, OK. Right.
- 谢谢-不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome! - MOBILE VIBRATES
喂?
Hello?
听着,呃..。
Look, er...
我去见弗雷娅。
I'll meet Freya.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表