有什么发现吗?
Did you find anything?
我不知道,也许吧。
I don't know. Maybe.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm fine.
- 我会让你知道,如果我可能成为一个东西,好吗?-好。
- I'll let you know if my maybe becomes a something, OK? - OK.
- 晚安-你也是。
- Have a good night. - You too.
生动的音乐
LIVELY MUSIC PLAYS
大家晚上好,你们还好吗?
Evening, everybody! Are you all right?
我不太擅长演讲,但是... 我奶奶呢?
Well, I'm no' too good at speeches. But, er... Where's my granny?
- 她来了-我的小奶奶贝拉来了。
- She's here! - Oh, my wee granny Bella is...
对我的人生影响最大,最好的。
the biggest, best influence on my life.
- 啊!-啊!
- VARIOUS: Aw! - Aw!
我知道过去几年我并不是圣人,但是..。
I know I've no' exactly been a saint these last few years, but, er...
我的一切美好都是她的功劳。
..everything good in me is her doing.
所以,请大家为贝拉奶奶举杯!
So, I'll ask you all to raise your glasses to Granny Bella!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
- 生日快乐!-生日快乐!-生日快乐!
- VARIOUS: Happy birthday! - Happy birthday! - Happy birthday!
敬接下来的80年。
Here's to the next 80 years.
- 我马上回来-好的。
- I'll be right back. - OK.
克雷格。
Craig.
Sandy 我已经告诉 Jimmy Perez 了..。
Sandy, I telt Jimmy Perez already...
我知道你跟洛根说了我和他爸爸的事。
I know what you said to Logan about me and his dad.
你不觉得珍妮的孩子已经够忙的了吗?
Do you no' think Jenny's kids have got enough on their plates?
我不知道你在说什么,我什么都没说。
I dunno what you're talking about. I never said nothing.
“我什么都没说,什么都没做,每个人都在找我麻烦”
"I never said nothing, I never did nothing, everybody's picking on me."
我们还要听多少遍?
How many times have we got to hear it?
你要否认多少次你和罗比 · 莫顿有关系?
And how many times will you deny you were involved with Robbie Morton?
因为我知道你是,你不会摆脱这一个。
Cos I know you were, and you're not getting rid of this one.
- 这次不行-你知道这是什么吗,桑迪?
- Not this time. - You know what this is, Sandy?
这是警♥察♥骚扰。
This is police harassment.
洛根可能只是为了引起注意才编造的。
Logan probably just made it up to get the attention.
你再靠近 Logan 我发誓我会起诉你
You come near Logan again and I swear I'll have you charged
在你眨眼之前就离开这个岛!
and off this island before you can blink!
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
你觉得呢?
What's it look like?
轻柔的钢琴声
GENTLE PIANO PLAYS
嗨。
Hi.
我想我们应该向你道歉。
I think we owe you an apology.
怎么样?
How's that?
我们能找个更私密的地方谈谈吗?
Is there somewhere more private we could talk?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 你有喝的吗?-有。
- Do you have anything to drink? - Yeah.
不,我在想,呃... 我在想更多的迷你吧。
No, I was, er...I was thinking more minibar.
如果你看到里面的东西就不会了。
Well, you wouldn't if you saw what was in it.
本来是给一个朋友的。
It's supposed to be for a friend.
反正我觉得他也不配。
I don't think he deserved it, anyway.
- 干杯-干杯。
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我们今天没跟你说实话。
We weren't straight with you today.
我的老板正忙着掩护他。
My boss is too busy trying to cover his back.
还有我的。
And mine.
好的。
OK.
在他被杀之前,
Before he was killed,
迈克·汤普森试图重新协商条款
Michael Thompson was trying to renegotiate the terms
他的证人保护协议。
of his witness protection deal.
设得兰原本只是一个中转站。
Shetland was only ever meant to be a staging post.
我们本想在庭审后给他安排新生活,但是..。
We'd set him up with a new life after the trial but then...
- 他遇到了一个人-弗雷娅-是的。
- he met someone. - Freya. - Yeah.
他想让她成为他新生活的一部分。
And he wanted her to be part of his new life.
他,呃... 他还没找到方法告诉她。
He, er... He hadn't yet found a way to tell her that.
- 你想坐下吗?-谢谢。
- Do you want to sit down? - Thanks.
不管怎样。
Anyway...
. . 作为交换,他提出给我们一些大-
..in exchange he offered to give us something big -
一些新的东西,一些可以改变整个游戏的东西。
something new, something that would change the whole game.
我的工作只是把他送去见一个人
My job was just to deliver him to a meeting with someone
一个叫 Brian McDade 的人。
from the fiscal office, a guy by the name of Brian McDade.
但是迈克尔只参加了几分钟的会议
But Michael was only in the meeting for a few minutes
在他走出去之前,他说他要告诉他们的..。
before he walked out. He said that what he had to tell them...
爆♥炸♥性太大,不能相信一个初级财政官员。
was too explosive to be trusted to one junior fiscal.
他说他想要更多的孩子,他想要他们成为高年级的。
He said he wanted more of them and he wanted them to be senior.
然后不到一周。
And then within a week...
他死了。
he was dead.
所以你认为 Brian McDade 是泄密者?
So you think that Brian McDade was the source of the leak?
我不知道,但我觉得如果有内鬼
I don't know. But I think if there is a leak
他们宁愿埋葬它,也不愿试图阻止它。
they would rather bury it than try to stop it.
你说过..。
You said that...
你老板也在掩护你,怎么样?
your boss was covering your back, too - how's that?
当罗比 · 莫顿的失踪成为谋杀案调查时
When Robbie Morton's disappearance became a murder enquiry
我想把迈克尔拉出来。
I wanted to pull Michael out.
但他求我给他时间,他想向弗雷娅坦白,所以..。
But he begged for time. He wanted to come clean to Freya, so...
我伪造了不在场证明。
I cooked up an alibi.
我给他争取了24小时。
I bought him 24 hours.
如果我在该杀他的时候杀了他,他就不会死了。
You know, if I took him out when I should have, he'd still be alive.
那你为什么没有呢?
So why didn't you?
因为..。
Cos...
如果不值得活下去,新生活还有什么意义?
..what's the point of a new life if it's not worth living?
你想再来一杯吗?
Do you want another drink?
当然。
Sure.
这威士忌不错。
It's good whisky.
那你的朋友做了什么让你失望了?
So what did your friend do to unearn it?
朋友这个词可能用错了。
Friend's probably the wrong word. Um...
我认识我女儿的时候她才三岁
My daughter was three years old when I met her mother
邓肯是她父亲,我们共同抚养。
and Duncan's her father and we co-parent.
不太和谐。
Not very harmoniously.
- 这是你告诉我你结婚了的方式吗-不是。
- So is that your way of telling me that you're married? - No.
不,弗兰死了,她死了。
No, Fran died. She's dead.
非常抱歉。
I'm very sorry.
事情不是这样出错的,对吧?
It's not really how you expect things to go wrong, is it?
我没想到事情会变糟。
I didn't expect things to go wrong.
一个乐观主义者,嗯?
An optimist, uh?
我该走了。
I should go.
好的。
OK.
嘿..。
Hey...
你会咬指甲,然后涂指甲油吗
Do you bite your nails and then you paint them
还是画完就咬?
or do you paint them and then you bite?
我画的。
I paint them.
门的哔哔声和开锁声
DOOR BEEPS AND UNLOCKS
亚历山大。
Alexander.
谢谢你之前帮我打掩护,比利。
Thanks for covering for me earlier, Billy.
我得去接 Jenny 的儿子。
I had to pick up Jenny's son.
没事吧?
Everything OK?
是的,是的,当然。
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
只是现在是早上五点
Only it's five o'clock in the morning
你九点才到。
and you're not due in till nine.
睡不着,我想我还是先开始吧
Couldn't sleep. Thought I might as well make a start going through
- 那些挨家挨户的报告-可能对你的失眠有帮助。
- those door-to-door reports. - Might help with the insomnia.
- 没人带东西回来-还在,在桌子上?-是的。
- No-one came back with anything. - Still. On the desk? - Aye.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE BUZZES
- 柯拉-吉米,我吵醒你了吗?
- Cora. - Ah, Jimmy. Did I wake you?
不,呃... 是的。
No. Er...yeah.
你要的 DNA 测试结果出来了。
That DNA test you asked for? I've got the result.
Robbie Morton 和迈克·汤普森他们是父子。
Robbie Morton and Michael Thompson - they're father and son.
哇,呃..。
Whoa, er...
好的。
OK.
谢谢。
Thanks.
- 父子?-还不止。
- Father and son? - Yeah, that's not all.
在迈克尔被杀之前
Before Michael was killed
他想重新协商证人保护协议。
he was trying to renegotiate his witness protection deal.
作为回报,他给了他们一些大的东西。
In return he was offering them something big.
没人知道那是什么
Nobody knows what it was
但他确实和一个叫 Brian McDade 的初级财政官开过会。
but he did have a meeting with a junior fiscal called Brian McDade.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表