你告诉我们迈克尔
You told us that Michael
从没跟你提过家人的事,
never mentioned anything to you about family,
从没提过孩子的事。
never mentioned anything about children.
罗比 · 莫顿,
Robbie Morton,
那个被杀的男孩。
the boy that was killed...
他是迈克尔的儿子。
..he was Michael's son.
我们知道他们..。
We know that they were...
疏远了很久,但是。
..estranged for a long time, but...
我真的什么都不知道,对吧?
I really didn't know the first thing, did I?
你知道他给你留了言。
You know that he left you a message.
你知道在那一刻,他叫你..。
You know that in that moment, he called you...
让我告诉他们!
To tell me to tell them!
迈克尔想带你一起走。
Michael was negotiating to take you with him.
他想和你有个未来。
He wanted a future with you.
什么未来?
What future?
- 带我去哪?-我不知道。
- Take me where? - I don't know.
我不该知道的。
I'm not supposed to know that.
但我觉得你应该这么做。
But I thought you should.
有人把迈克尔带到了这里,
Someone brought Michael here,
为他创造了一种生活,
invented a life for him,
- 他们在谈判我们的未来-是的。
- and they were negotiating our future. - Aye.
他们比我更了解我的遭遇!
They know more about what's happened to me than I do!
我应该跟他们谈,不是你,是他们!
They're the ones I should be talking to! Not you. Them!
求你了..。
Please...
求你了,求你了。
Please... Please...
让他们跟我谈谈。
Get them talk to me.
我会尽力的。
I'll do what I can.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
- Sandy?-轮胎痕迹的鉴证结果出来了
- Sandy? - 'Forensics came back on the tyre tracks.'
我们正在寻找一个小型,两轮驱动器。
We are looking for a small, two-wheel drive.
比利在查车辆失窃
Billy's checking for vehicle thefts
我刚查了一下交通报告。
and I've just done a trawl on the traffic reports.
布雷空间站晚上是无人值守的,
Now, the station at Brae is unmanned at night,
但他们有一条电♥话♥留言,是枪击当晚留下的。
but they had a phone message, left on the night of the shooting.
一个女人报告在 Skellister 发生的 b907♥5♥事♥件♥。
A woman reporting an incident on the B9075 at Skellister.
一个小丑开着车到处跑
'A close shave with some joker driving around at speed
只开了一个车头灯
'with one headlight out.'
- 我觉得值得继续调查-好的,我这就去
- I think that's worth following up. - 'Yeah. On my way.'
手♥机♥震动
MOBILE VIBRATES
凯尔怀疑是阑尾炎。
Kyle had suspected appendicitis.
等到他们认定不是的时候,
By the time they'd decided it wasn't,
我们离开了医院,
and we were away from the hospital,
当时是凌晨一点。
it was one o'clock in the morning.
不知道从哪冒出来一个前灯,你能相信吗?
Idiot came out of nowhere, one headlight, can you believe?
- 在那条路上!-你看到司机了吗?
- On that stretch of road! - Did you see the driver?
不,我是说,我猜是个男人。
No. I mean, I assume it was a man.
但我没看见,我不能说实话。
But I didn't see. I couldnae honestly say.
那车呢?
What about the car?
当时天很黑,我正在刹车,等我转身的时候,他已经不见了。
It was dark, I was braking, by the time I'd turned round he was gone.
对不起。
Sorry.
在这里,孩子们可能知道。
Here, the kids might know.
他们还醒着,在玩他们的游戏。
They were still awake, playing their game.
如果你买♥♥了辆雷克萨斯,你就能得10分。
If you get a Lexus you get ten points.
九,雷克萨斯九,法拉利十。
Nine! A Lexus is nine. A Ferrari's ten.
那么,当你遇到那个愚蠢的司机的时候,你得到了什么?
So, what did you get the time you ran into the stupid driver?
没什么。
Nothing.
是福特福克斯,我们看到很多。
It was a Ford Focus. We see loads.
福特福克斯? 你确定?
A Ford Focus? You're sure?
那颜色呢?
And what about the colour?
小银。
BOTH: Silver.
比利我需要一份在设得兰群岛注册的所有银色福特福克斯的名单。
Billy, I need a list of every silver Ford Focus registered in Shetland.
好的,谢谢你抽出时间。
OK, thanks for your time.
如果布莱恩联♥系♥上你能告诉我们吗?
If Brian does get in contact can you let us know?
- 太棒了,谢谢-手♥机♥铃♥声♥
- Brilliant. Thank you. - MOBILE RINGS
比利 · 麦凯布!
Billy McCabe!
McIntosh 中士。
Sergeant McIntosh.
给你送点东西过来
Just sending you over a little something
我们觉得你应该告诉我们。
we thought you should have.
- 啊-这是迈克尔在弗雷娅 · 戈尔迪的电♥话♥答录机上留下的信息
- Ah. - 'It's a message Michael left on Freya Galdie's answerphone.'
声音文件和文字记录。
Sound file and transcript.
“第九层”第九层是什么?
"Level Nine". What's Level Nine?
是的,我可以告诉你它在谷歌♥上有超过2400万的点击率
'Yeah. Well, I can tell you it has over 24 million hits on Google.'
其中我是第12个。
Of which I am on number 12.
“萨尔达传说系列中第一次探索的最后一个地牢”
"The final dungeon of the First Quest in The Legend of Zelda"
也许他得了很高的分数想告诉她。
Well, maybe, he got a really high score he wanted to tell her about.
BILLY 咯咯笑
BILLY CHUCKLES
- McIntosh 警长?-什么事?
- DS McIntosh? - Yes?
你申请了一辆 Brian McDade 的车?
You put an ANPR request in for a car owned by a Brian McDade?
- 是啊-恭喜。
- Yeah. - Congratulations.
交通摄像头拍到了车牌
Traffic cameras just picked up the plates
从东区往南开。
driving south through the East End.
比利,我得走了。
Billy? I've got to go.
如果这家人是从勒威克来的..。
If the family were coming from Lerwick...
. . 那么这一定是另一辆车。
..then this must be the other car.
他们一定是在这里爆♥炸♥的。
And this must be where they went off.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
和苏格兰的足迹一样吗?
Same tracks as Scotland?
很难说。
It's hard to tell.
我们需要这个的指纹。
We need a print of this.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
比利?
Billy?
老板,你相信有鬼吗?
Boss. Do you believe in ghosts?
因为我觉得我们可能在找一个。
Cos I think we might be looking for one.
24银色福特福克斯注册在设得兰群岛车主名下
'24 silver Ford Focuses, registered to owners on Shetland.'
21号♥是 Robbie Morton 先生的。
And the 21st belongs to a Mr Robbie Morton.
- 它现在在哪里?-在他家的车♥库♥里被割伤了
- And where is it now? - 'SORN'd in the garage at his place.'
但我查了他死后的法医报告。
But I've checked the forensic report we got on it after he died.
- 前灯坏了-钥匙呢?
- It has a broken headlight. - Where's the key?
它被安全地锁在我的证物柜里,
That's locked safely in my evidence cupboard,
自从罗比的尸体被发现后就一直在那里。
where it's been since the day Robbie's body was found.
我想有人有备用的。
I think somebody has a spare.
年龄的朋友和青年的向导
The friend of age and guide of youth
没有几个人像他那样有着温暖的美德
Few hearts like his with virtue warm'd
知识渊博的人很少
Few heads with knowledge so inform'd
如果有另一个世界,他会活得很幸福
If there's another world, he lives in bliss
如果没有的话,他已经尽力了。
If there is none, he made the best of this.
真是首好诗。
That's a nice poem.
你现在可能很了解罗比了。
You probably know a lot about Robbie now.
一些我不知道也不想知道的事。
Things I don't know and may not wish to.
但在这里,人们将永远怀念他。
But he'll be remembered here with nothing but fondness.
抓到那个混♥蛋♥了吗,警官?
Caught the bastard yet, Officer?
哦 Alec!
Oh, geng dee wis, Alec!
我想也是。
Aye, thought not.
对不起。
Sorry.
我们晚上有火警
We had a fire alarm in the night
还有追悼会,我们都有点心情不好。
and what with the memorial, we're all a bit out of sorts.
你是来表达敬意的吗,
Are you just here to pay your respects,
还是有别的原因?
or was there something else?
我在想,罗比在这里有储物柜吗?
I was wondering, did Robbie have a locker here?
他的东西在这里,我以为现在已经有人认领了。
His stuff's in here. I thought it might have been have claimed by now.
来,桑迪。
Here, Sandy...
先生?
Sir?
这就是你要找的吗?
Is that what you're looking for?
还有谁能进入这个房♥间?
Who else would have had access to this room?
- 我不在的时候会锁门-一直锁吗?
- I keep it locked when I'm not here. - Always?
如果你觉得有人进去拿走了钥匙,
If you're thinking someone got in and took that key,
上周我可能忘了关门。
well, I might have left the door open once in the last week.
但不是两次。
But not twice.
他们没有办法把它放回去。
They would've had no way of putting it back.
你说火警响了,
You said a fire alarm went off,
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表