他认为罗纳德杀了你妈妈!
He thinks Ronald killed your mother!
比利,呼叫桑迪,他不接电♥话♥,
Billy, radio Sandy. He's not answering his phone,
我要和他谈谈。
and I need to speak to him.
因弗内斯的电♥话♥。
I've had Inverness on.
他们会派一个法医小组和一个总督察来接手调查。
They're sending up a forensic team and a DCI to take over the investigation.
很显然,我们没有什么进展。
Apparently, we're not getting anywhere fast.
托什,你去接罗纳德了吗?
Tosh, you picked up Ronald yet?
没有,我哪儿都看不到他,这地方被围住了。
No. I can't see him anywhere. The place is mobbed.
他们七点会关掉路灯,继续找。
They're turning the streetlights off at seven, so keep looking.
你... 我会把我的报告发给你们大学。
You... I'm sending a copy of my report to your university.
所以如果我是你,我会开始找另一份工作。
So if I was you, I'd start looking for another job.
怎么了,约瑟夫?
What is it, Joseph?
约瑟夫叔叔!
Uncle Joseph!
珊迪!
Sandy!
当你发现未麻的尸体时,
When you found Mima's body,
你说座机没插电。
you said the landline was unplugged.
没错吧?
That's right, isn't it?
我想是的。
I think so.
我给医院打电♥话♥的时候注意到了,我把电源插回去了。
I noticed that when I went to call the hospital. I plugged it back in.
你跟家里人说过这事吗?
Have you told anyone in the family about this?
没有。
No.
你确定,没人吗?
Are you sure. Nobody?
没有,没人。
No, nobody.
吉米,我刚看到罗纳德进了鱼市。
Jimmy, I just saw Ronald going into the Fish Market.
约瑟夫 · 威尔逊跟在他后面。
Joseph Wilson's away in after him.
我觉得你最好赶紧过去。
I think you better get over there.
好,我去看看。
OK, I'll check it out.
听着,我要你签发逮捕令..。
Listen, I want you to issue an arrest warrant for...
算了。
Never mind.
- 你现在跟我走-你以为你在干什么?
- You're coming with me, now. - What do you think you're doing?
你想帮助你的儿子? 现在是你的机会!
You want to help your son? Now's your chance!
托什,罗纳德在鱼厂,
Tosh, Ronald's at the fish factory,
我要你尽快过去。
I want you to go over there as quick as you can.
我这就过去。
I'm on my way.
约瑟夫!
Joseph!
你以为你能逍遥法外? 是吗? 是吗?
Think you were going to get away with it? Did you? Did you, eh?
约瑟夫!
Joseph!
我从没想过有人会对自己人做出这种事。
I never thought someone could do that to one of their own.
- 绝不! 绝不!-约瑟夫!
- Never! Never! - Joseph!
把刀放下!
Put the knife down!
他罪有应得。
He's getting what he deserves.
约瑟夫,把刀放下。
Joseph, put down the knife.
把枪放下,别把事情弄得更糟了!
Put it down! Don't make things any worse than they already are!
我不会让他逍遥法外的!
I'm not letting him get away with it!
我要给他做记号♥,一辈子都做记号♥。
I'm going to mark him, mark him for life...
这样每个人... 每个人都会记得他的所作所为。
so everyone... everyone will remember what he did.
他没有杀未麻。
He didn't kill Mima.
他跟这事没关系,对吧,杰基?
He'd nothing to do with it! Did he, Jackie?
继续!
Go on!
告诉他谁杀了未麻,告诉他!
Tell him who killed Mima. Tell him!
告诉他!
Tell him!
那天晚上..。
That night...
在我们找到头骨之后,未麻打电♥话♥来了。
..after we found the skull, Mima called.
她很生气。
She was angry.
她说我父亲会死在监狱里。
She said my father would die in prison.
疯狂地指责过去,指责我们的钱是从哪来的。
Made crazy accusations about the past, about where our money came from.
我不知道她在说什么。
I didn't know what she was on about.
但当我看着父亲的眼睛,我知道这一切都是真的。
But when I looked into my father's eyes, I knew it was all true.
我必须保护他。
I had to protect him.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you see?
我们会失去一切。
We'd lose everything.
爸爸得进养老院。
Dad would have to go into some care home.
我不能让未麻这么对我们,我不能。
I couldn't let Mima do that to us. I couldn't.
海蒂呢?
And Hattie?
海蒂来找过我。
Hattie came to see me.
她说未麻的情人被埋在小屋附近。
She said Mima's lover was buried near the croft.
我不能让她发现尸体。
I couldn't let her find the body.
我跟踪了她。
I followed her.
我不想伤害任何人。
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
但我必须结束这一切。
But I had to put an end to this.
你得保护你的家人。
You have to protect your family.
你知道的,约瑟夫。
You know that, Joseph.
家庭第一。
Family comes first.
我们是一家人。
We are family.
胡说。
Tosh.
Jackie Haldane 我要逮捕你
Jackie Haldane, I'm arresting you
谋杀未麻 · 威尔逊和海蒂 · 詹姆斯。
for the murders of Mima Wilson and Hattie James.
你什么都不用说,但如果..。
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if...
如果你不..。
If you do not...
我知道... 如果你不提,当被问及时,
I know it... if you do not mention, when questioned,
一些你以后在法庭上可以依赖的东西。
something you later rely on in court.
我只是想说我觉得你女儿很可爱。
I just wanted to say that I thought your daughter was lovely.
她能与人产生共鸣,从他们的角度看世界。
She could empathise with people and see the world from their point of view.
不幸的是,这让她很脆弱。
And, unfortunately, that made her vulnerable.
但这也让她在乎。
But it also made her care.
我希望有更多像她一样的人,你应该为她感到骄傲。
And I wish there were more people like her. You should be very proud of her.
我就是。
I am.
永远都是。
I always will be.
一路平安。
Safe trip.
是我想的那个人吗?
Is that who I think it is?
是的,是大♥陆♥总督察和他的团队。
Yep. It's the mainland DCI and his team.
我以为你告诉他们我们不需要他们。
I thought you told them we didn't need them.
我以为你知道。
I thought you did.
该死。
Shit.
你还觉得这里是世界上最适合居住的地方吗?
You still think this is the best place in the world to live?
是的,我当然知道。
Yep, of course I do.
我的意思是,如果天气晴朗,你可以从那边看到挪威。
I mean to say, on a clear day, you can see Norway over that way.
就是这样。
There is that.
你可以从那边看到冰岛。
And... you can see Iceland over that way.
商店?
The shop?
我忘了,我们没有。
I forgot, we don't have one of them.
- 或者麦当劳-嗯哼。
- Or a McDonald's. - Uh-huh.
- 或者玛莎百货-嗯哼。
- Or a Marks & Spencer. - Mm-hm.
我们拥有天空和大海,
We've got the sky and the sea,
还有剃刀鱼和三趾鸥。
and razorbills and kittiwakes.
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
Topshop.
Topshop.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表