好的,你把这个和渡轮做过交叉对比了吗?
OK. Have you cross-referenced this with the ferry?
我正在查,但你们的名单不完整。
I'm on it, but the persons you roster won't be complete.
你可以当天用现金支付,然后不用身份证就可以走了。
You can pay with cash on the day and walk on without ID.
- 渡轮今晚五点半起航-好,那我们最好快点。
- The ferry sails at 5:30 tonight. - OK, then we'd better get a move on.
托什,你从比利的名单开始。
Tosh, you make a start to Billy's list of names.
- 桑迪,你跟我来-从昨天开始我就去了阿伯丁又回来了。
- Sandy, you're with me. - Been to Aberdeen and back since yesterday.
- 我们要找什么?-任何东西。
- What are we looking for? - Anything.
任何与 Robbie 有关的东西。
Anything that relates to this guy Robbie.
我是说,那个背包里差不多有一公斤,
I mean, there was almost a kilo in that rucksack,
所以如果还有一个很大的货舱是满的,那就吓到我了。
so if there's also a large holdall that's full, then that scares me.
也许他发现那批货有问题,就扔了,然后逃跑了。
Maybe he found out the batch was dodgy, dumped it and did a runner.
也许有人发现了
Maybe somebody else found out
而且不喜欢他带着不可靠的东西回来。
and didn't like the fact that he'd come back with dodgy goods.
那接下来呢?
So what next?
去找托什吧,我一会儿来找你。
Go and join Tosh. I'll catch you up later.
我得先打个电♥话♥。
I've got a call make first.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
安德鲁,这只是个社交拜访。
Andrew, it's a social call.
他们怎么样?
How are they doing?
是啊,他们很喜欢。
Oh, aye, they're loving it.
- 美国,谁不会呢?-啊。
- America - who wouldn't? - Ah.
坐下,伙计,你让我很紧张。
Sit down, man. You're making me nervous.
好吧,我来这里是因为一个六岁的男孩
Right, well, the reason I'm here is that a six-year-old boy took
他昨天在 St Ninian 的海滩上发现的摇♥头♥丸♥。
ecstasy that he'd found on a beach up at St Ninian's yesterday.
我听说了,太可怕了。
I heard. It's terrible.
他拿走的药片是用 PMA 切开的。
The tablet he took was cut with PMA.
你应该通知医院和药品管理局。
You should alert the hospitals and the drugs agencies.
是的,现在我警告你。
Aye, and now I'm alerting you.
你有没有... ?
Have you...?
过去24小时内你见过类似的事情吗?
Have you seen anything like that in the last 24 hours?
你最近换过供应商吗?
You had any change of supplier recently?
拜托,安德鲁,这可不是小打小闹。
Hey, come on, Andrew. This isn't just some tweaky batch.
这会害死人的。
This could kill people.
最近没有。
Not recently.
大概九到十个月前,我听说街区里来了个新人。
Maybe nine, ten months ago, I heard there was a new guy on the block.
- 野心勃勃-他有名字吗?
- Ambitious. - And does he have a name?
我只知道新的。
New is all I know.
你知道吗,以前你经常去派对,嗑药,
You know, back in the day, you used to go to a party, take an E,
吸点大♥麻♥来缓解压力。
a bit of whizz and smoke some dope to take the edge off the comedown.
然后有人决定设得兰群岛需要的是嗅探犬
Then someone decides what Shetland needs is sniffer dogs
对毒品很敏感。
with a nose for dope.
人们还是需要一些东西来平复心情。
Well, people still need something for the comedown.
所以,嘿,很快。
So, hey, presto.
一夜之间,你就有了海♥洛♥因♥问题。
Overnight, you have a heroin problem.
很多意外后果。
A lot of unintended consequences.
把话放出去吧,安德鲁?
Just put the word out, eh, Andrew?
求你了。
Please.
吉米,你有时间喝一杯吗?
Jimmy, you got time for a drink?
呃,没有,没什么。
Er, no, not really.
呃,五分钟?
Er, five minutes?
不是退学,是离开。
Not drop out - leave.
- 她有计划-看在上帝的份上。
- She has a plan. - For Christ's sake.
我也不是很高兴,吉米。
Well, I'm not entirely happy about it either, Jimmy.
- 你为什么不告诉她?-我说了。
- Why would you not tell her that? - I did.
她想了很多。
She's given it a lot of thought.
- 这是一个成熟的,深思熟虑的决定-对此我说不。
- It's a mature, considered decision. - To which I'm saying no.
你不是唯一一个有发言权的人,对吧?
You're not the only one who has a say, though, are you?
什么,你想去那里?
What, you want to go there?
你真想这么说吗?
You really want to go there?
不,我真的不知道,但与此同时,
No, I really don't but, at the same time,
我也不会为了避免打架而卷起肚皮。
I'm not going to roll belly up to avoid a fight either.
为什么,你通常都是这么对凯西的。
Why? That's what you normally do with Cassie.
好了,走吧。
Right, come on.
自从我认识你以来,
Well, you know, ever since I've known you,
你会尽一切努力避免不受欢迎,
you'll do anything to avoid being unpopular,
不管是她什么时候睡觉,还是她应该睡觉
whether it's what time she went to bed or whether she should
为考试而学习,或者她应该得到多少零花钱,你知道。
study for exams, or how much pocket money she should have got, you know.
我一直是那个为你的懦弱付出代价的人。
I've always been the one that paid the price for you being spineless.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
对。
Right.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
- 先生-托什,你好吗?
- Sir. - Hey, Tosh, how you doing?
还在整理名单。
'Still working through the list.
桑迪和我在一起,你能看到那件衬衫上写了什么吗?
'Sandy is with me.' Can you see what's written on that shirt?
关爱之家。
Something care house.
Heather House 就在 Hemelville 边上。
Heather House - it's out by Hemelville.
要我去看看吗
'Do you want me to check it out?'
是啊,为什么不呢? 看起来他可能在那里工作。
Yeah, why not? Looks like he might work there.
从垫子上的柱子来看,他已经好几天没回家了。
And, judging by the post on the mat, he hasn't been home for a few days.
- 罗比在这里工作多久了?-三年,也许更久。
- So how long has Robbie worked here? - Three years, maybe a little longer.
他从南方搬到那里。
He moved there from the south.
你知道他为什么来这里吗?
Do you know what brought him here in the first place?
冒险精神,我觉得。
Spirit of adventure, I think.
警♥察♥? 他是为了食物来的吗?
Police? Has he come about the food?
你是为了食物而来的吗?
Have you come about the food?
艾力克,食物没问题。
Alec, there's nothing wrong with the food.
把你的甲状腺疤移开,你吓不到任何人。
And put your thyroid scar away - you're not scaring anyone.
我吓到她了。
I'm scaring her.
维奥拉,你能帮亚历克换个新衣服吗?
Viola, would you help Alec with a new dressing, please?
他很难过,罗比去南方的时候总是给他带礼物
He's upset. Robbie always brings him a present when he's been south -
一些他买♥♥不到的香烟。
some kind of cigarettes he can't get there.
他经常南下吗?
And does he go south often?
尤其是最近,有个朋友身体不太好。
Especially recently. Some friend who's not been well.
但如果他不得不留下,他会告诉我们的。
But he'd have let us know if he'd had to stay.
找到这个朋友的名字了
Got a name for this friend
或者任何我们能联♥系♥上的亲戚?
or any relatives that we could get in contact with?
我觉得他和家人不太亲近
I don't think he was close to his family -
他从没说过要见他们
he never talks about seeing them -
但我看看其他人能不能帮上忙。
but I'll see if any of the others can help.
我最怕的就是变老没人再碰你了,
The thing I dread about being old, no-one touches you any more,
但是罗比和他们坐在一起,握着他们的手,和他们说话。
but Robbie sits with them, he holds their hands, he talks to them...
甚至是亚历克,天知道他不好相处。
Even Alec, and God knows he's not easy company.
住院医生喜欢他,我们都喜欢他。
The residents love him. We all love him.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
你知道停车场那辆白色货车是谁的吗?
Do you happen to know who owns the white van out in the car park?
门关上,引擎启动,抱歉。
DOOR SHUTS AND ENGINE STARTS Sorry.
嘿,嘿! 站住!
Hey, hey! Stop!
下车!
Get out of the van!
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
珊迪!
Sandy!
他是珍妮的堂兄弟。
He is a cousin of Jenny's.
我见过他三次,也许四次。
I've met him three, maybe four times.
这家伙真是浪费空间。
The man's waste of bloody space.
好的。
OK.
我只想知道你是否能做到公正,桑德。
Well, I just need to know if you can be impartial, Sand.
是的,是的,当然。
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
好的。
OK.
下次,你会听到我来了,对吧?
Next time, you'll hear me coming, won't you?
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
桑迪在哪里? 我能和桑迪说话吗?
Where's Sandy? Can I talk to Sandy?
既然你们彼此都认识,克雷格,
Well, seeing as you're known to each other, Craig,
这不是个好主意,为了你们俩好。
that's not such a good idea, for both your sakes.
你的货车上撞了个大包,怎么回事?
That's a nasty bump on your van - how did that happen?
- 有人进入了我的身体-什么时候?-几天前。
- Someone went into me. - When? - A couple of days back.
他们连电♥话♥号♥码都没留。
They didn't even leave a number.
你认识一个叫罗比 · 莫顿的男孩吗?
Do you know a boy called Robbie Morton?
等等,有个叫罗比的人在养老院工作。
Wait, there's a guy called Robbie works at the care home.
你是说她吗?
Is that who you mean?
- 所以你认识他?-我知道他是谁。
- So you do know him? - I know who he is.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表