内心深处。
..inside...
你能听到什么吗?
could you hear anything?
没有什么比得上公路或者铁路,
Nothing like a road, or a railway,
- 还是飞机-我自己!
- or planes...? - Myself!
我能听到自己..。
I could hear myself...
真可悲!
Pathetic!
托什。
Tosh...
如果你不想让任何人知道事情的真♥相♥,
See, if you don't want anybody knowing about what really happened,
就像桑迪或者比利。
like Sandy or Billy...
你说了算。
..that's your call.
没关系。
It's fine.
但我只是..。
But I just...
我觉得很难,
I find it hard,
当我听到你说得好像你有什么可羞愧的。
when I hear you talking like you've got anything to be ashamed of.
我没想到会这样。
I didn't see it coming.
我没看到标志。
I didn't see the signs.
我径直走进去了!
I walked straight into it!
- 我有多蠢啊-不,不!
- How stupid does that make me?! - No, no!
这跟你做没做的事无关!
This is not about anything you did or didn't do!
什么?
Well, what?
- 什么,这是你的错? 怎么是你的错?-怎么不是?
- What, this is your fault? How is it your fault? - How's it not?
我是警♥察♥。
I'm police.
我受过训练。
I'm trained.
- 我早该知道的-Tosh! 是他干的。
- I should've known better. - Tosh! HE did this.
- 不是你的问题-是啊!
- It's not you. - Yeah!
但我让他好过点了!
But I made it easier for him!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
你应该... 你应该接电♥话♥。
You should...you should get that.
办公室见。
I'll see you back at the office.
铃♥声♥继续
RINGING CONTINUES
- 博伊德-头儿,机场的监控录像出来了。
- 'Boyd.' - Boss? The CCTV footage from the airport's just come in.
- 他们正在发给我们俩-好的。
- They're sending it through to both of us now. - OK.
- 呃,你现在在哪儿?-呃,第九层
- Er, where are you now? - 'Er, Level Nine.'
我们提取了 DNA 和指纹
We've pulled DNA and fingerprints
从他们留下的托什的东西上找到的。
off the stuff of Tosh's they left behind.
如果实验室有消息我会通知你的。
I'll let you know if I hear anything from the lab.
- 还有什么需要我追查的吗-有。
- 'Anything else you want me to chase in the meantime?' - Um, yeah.
机场酒吧。
The airport bar.
有几笔酒吧账单解决了
A couple of bar bills settled
两杯啤酒,两杯
'with a visa card. Two beers, twice.'
好吧,那车呢?
OK. Er, what about the car?
还是一片空白
'Still a blank on the make.'
等一下。
Hold on.
你还在吗,老板
'Are you still there, Boss?'
他从不上镜。
He's never to camera.
他知道我们在找他。
He knew we'd be looking.
嘿。
Hey.
大家好吗?
How we all doing?
我和 Gallowgate 谈过了。
I've spoken to Gallowgate.
几年前他们升级了电脑系统。
They upgraded their computer system a few years back.
显然,很多数据在这个过程中丢失了,
Apparently, lots of data was lost in the process,
包括在警局外工作的人
including who was working out of the station
在那份报告被提交的时候。
at the time that report was filed.
对。
Right.
那医院呢?
What about the hospitals?
伯恩斯之夜可能发生的袭击事件真是令人沮丧。
Oh, it's a pretty depressing array of possible Burns Night assaults.
- 但确实有一个-什么?
- But there is one of them. - What?
只有病人说了名字,但有张纸条上写着
Just the patient gave a name, but there's a note that says
他们来检查的时候,发现不符合任何 NHS 的号♥码。
that, when they came to check it, it didn't match any NHS number.
- 那是什么,假名吗-看起来是的。
- So, what is it, a fake name? - It looks that way, yeah.
- 上面还写了什么?-女性19岁。
- Well, what else does it say? - Female. 19 years.
手腕骨折,颧骨骨折,
"Broken wrist, fractured cheekbone,
“后四肢的损伤...”
"damage to the posterior fourchette..."
- 不管那是什么-那是性侵犯。
- whatever that is. - That's a sexual assault.
这是强♥奸♥。
It's a rape.
回医院去
Get back on to the hospital
- 看看能不能找到其他线索,任何线索-好的
- and see if you can dig up anything else, anything else at all. - OK
安静的哭泣
QUIET SOBBING
嘿。
Hey.
我不好。
I'm not all right.
我知道我不好,但是..。
I know I'm not all right, but...
当我在这里,当我工作的时候,我可以直接思考,我可以..。
when I'm here, when I'm working, I can think straight, I can...
问题是..。
The thing is...
当我在这里的时候,我感觉自己又回来了。
..I feel like myself again when I'm here.
我明白你为什么不让我参与这个案子了。
I can see why you would take me off this case.
但是,求你了。
But, please...
求你别这样。
please don't.
好的。
OK.
如果情况有变..。
If that ever changes...
如果我觉得你不该来这里。
..or if I ever feel you shouldn't be here...
然后我们再谈,好吗?
then we're going to have to talk again, OK?
好的。
OK.
托什。
Tosh...
我们会找到他的。
..we'll find him.
长官!
Sir!
这名妇女接受了性传播感染和艾滋病毒检测。
The woman was tested for STIs and HIV.
她没有固定的住所,但她要求得到结果
She was of no fixed abode, but she asked for the results
迈克·汤普森。
to be sent to the person who'd brought her in. Michael Thompson.
- Gallowgate 的数据丢失?-嗯?
- So, this data loss at Gallowgate? - Mm-hm?
搞砸了还是共谋了?
Cock-up or conspiracy?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那 Michael 的联络人 Asha Israni 呢?
And what about Michael's handler - Asha Israni?
她能解释一下吗?
Can she cast any light on it?
当然。
Sure.
- 我... 我会处理的-好的。
- I'll...I'll get onto that. - OK.
回头见。
I'll see you.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE PHONE RINGS
- Boyd 警长-头儿
- DS Boyd. - 'Boss.'
我们追踪了他在机场酒吧用的信♥用♥卡♥,被偷了。
We traced the Visa card he used at the airport bar. Stolen.
那辆车也是,我们在闭路电视上看到它离开停车场
'So was the car. We caught it on CCTV leaving the car park.'
这种机会主义,这是计划好的。
This wisnae opportunism, this was planned.
好的,谢谢你告诉我。
OK. Thanks for letting me know.
嗨。
Hi.
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
抱歉,我不知道你已经到了。
Er, sorry. Sorry, I didn't realise you'd landed already.
- 我们... 我们提前降落了,顺风很好-很好。
- Oh, we...we landed early. Good tailwind, apparently. - Good.
- 我们可以走了吗?-当然。
- Shall we go? - Sure.
弗雷娅会去酒店。
Freya's going to come to the hotel.
她觉得在家里见面不舒服。
She didn't feel comfortable meeting at her house.
有道理。
Makes sense.
迈克尔从没提过这件事
So, Michael never alluded to this incident
在你们的谈话中出现过吗?
in any of your conversations?
- 没有提到他可能帮助或伤害过的年轻女性吗-没有。
- Nothing about a young woman that he might've helped or, or hurt? - No.
- 一点提示都没有?-听着,他甚至没告诉我他有个儿子。
- Not even a hint? - Look, he didn't even tell me that he had a son.
你凭什么认为他会把这事告诉我?
What makes you think he would have confided in me about this?
我的工作是为他的未来做准备,而不是翻他的过去。
My job was to prepare him for his future, not rake through his past.
好吧,但你和他建立了关系。
Yeah, all right, but I mean, you built a relationship with him.
你赢得了他的信任,你了解他。
You earned his trust, you knew him.
- 那又怎样,你想让我猜他和她是什么关系?-不!
- So what, you want me to guess what his connection to her was? - No!
你是专家,我请你发表意见。
You're the expert. I'm inviting you to give an opinion.
好吧,以我的“专家意见”
OK, well, in my "expert opinion",
他和她的关系可能是工作关系。
his relationship with her was probably professional.
迈克尔曾告诉我他不会抛弃私生活,
Michael once told me that he wasn't leaving a personal life behind,
因为在为亚瑟 · 麦考尔工作了二十年之后,
because, after working for Arthur McCall for two decades,
他其实没有。
he didn't really have one.
听着,呃..。
Look, er...
也许,等你完事了,我们可以..。
Maybe, when you're through, we could...
我不知道..。
I don't know...
喝一杯?
Have a drink?
我觉得这不是个好主意。
I don't think that would be a good idea.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表