如果你有名字呢?
Maybe if you had a name?
罗比。
Robbie.
他从没下过渡轮。
He never got off that ferry.
迈克·汤普森和 Robbie Morton 都有同样的纹身。
Michael Thompson and Robbie Morton both have the same tattoo.
他们是有联♥系♥的。
They are connected.
你看到了不存在的东西。
You're seeing something that isn't there.
枪声
GUNSHOT
迈克尔 · 马奎尔是来接受证人保护的。
Michael Maguire's here on witness protection.
亚瑟・麦考尔迈克·汤普森就是指证他的人。
Arthur McCall, that's who Michael Thompson was testifying against.
他不再是我想代理的客户了。
He is no longer a client I want to represent.
他也不是我能冒犯的客户。
Neither is he a client I can afford to offend.
Asha Israni 迈克·汤普森的专职负责人。
Asha Israni. Michael Thompson's dedicated handler.
是关于男人如何和女人相处的
- It's about how men are with women. - SHE LAUGHS
他说我是一条信息。
He said I was a message...
你无法忽视。
you couldn't ignore.
我不想让你看着我!
I don't want you to look at me!
Robbie Morton 和迈克·汤普森他们是父子。
Robbie Morton and Michael Thompson, they are father and son.
谁强♥奸♥了你?
Who raped you?
Ben Brennan.
Ben Brennan.
所以 Phyllis Brennan 的儿子强♥奸♥了..。
So Phyllis Brennan's son commits a rape...
本,亲爱的,你还记得罗娜吗?
Ben, darling, you remember Rhona?
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
亚瑟・麦考尔就会让它消失。
..and Arthur McCall makes it go away.
这可不仅仅是亚瑟 · 麦考尔的事。
That's bigger than just Arthur McCall.
有人在掩盖什么,我们肯定在找
Someone's covering something and we're definitely looking
在正确的地方,否则他们不会费心警告我们。
in the right place, or they wouldn't have bothered trying to warn us off.
萨尔萨舞曲
SALSA MUSIC PLAYS
(笑声)
LAUGHTER
喂?
Hello?
你好,请进。
Hello, come in.
抱歉在家打扰你。
Sorry to bother you at home.
- 别傻了,你想喝点什么吗-不了。
- Oh, don't be daft! Do you want a drink? - No.
你要留下来吃点东西吗?
Are you going to stay for some food?
不用了,谢谢。
No, no, I'm fine, thanks.
我在想。
Look, I was wondering, erm...
我能和 Phyllis 单独谈谈吗?
Can I talk to Phyllis alone?
就几分钟。
Just for a couple minutes.
好的,好的,当然,我会,呃..。
Yes, yeah, course. I'll, er...
这是怎么回事,吉米?
What's this about, Jimmy?
你儿子,本。
Your son, Ben.
还有第九层。
And Level Nine.
抱歉,我不知道你在说什么?
Sorry, I don't really know what you're talking about. Um...?
格拉斯哥有一家夜♥总♥会♥老板是亚瑟 · 麦考尔
There was a nightclub in Glasgow that was owned by Arthur McCall
一个叫 Kelly Paterson 的女孩被袭击那晚 Ben 也在场。
and Ben was there the night a girl called Kelly Paterson got attacked.
- 真的吗,什么时候的事?-十年前-啊!
- Really, when was this? - Ten years ago. - Ah!
本被指控强♥奸♥,卡尔文 · 萨瓦尔帮他洗脱了罪名,
Ben was accused of rape. Calvin Sarwar made it go away,
迈克·汤普森是目击者,
and Michael Thompson was a witness,
所以我们才要讨论这个。
so that's why we're talking about it.
你是不是有什么事瞒着我和迈克·汤普森的死有关?
Now, is there anything to do with the death of Michael Thompson that you're not telling me?
什么都没有。
Absolutely nothing.
你知道..。
You know...
我一直以为迈克·汤普森被杀了
..I'd always assumed that Michael Thompson was killed
保护亚瑟 · 麦高。
to protect Arthur McCall.
现在我不确定了。
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我认为是 Calvin Sarwar 杀了他
Now I'm thinking Calvin Sarwar had him killed
保护他和你的关系。
to protect HIS relationship with you.
你知道像 Sarwar 这样的人,他们做事是有原因的。
You know people like Sarwar, they do things for a reason.
我以为他会想要点什么来报答我救了本。
Thought he'd have wanted something in return for saving Ben.
你是说我和萨瓦尔有约定吗?
Are you saying I made a pact with Sarwar?
什么,为了保护本吗?
What, to protect Ben?
有可能。
It's possible.
你说得对。
You're right.
有一项指控,但是..。
There was an allegation, but, um...
本不需要保护。
Ben did not need protecting.
她撤回了证词,因为她在撒谎
She withdrew her statement because she was lying
她知道没人会相信她。
and she knew that nobody would believe her.
菲利斯,
Phyllis,
我看过医疗报告了。
I've seen the medical report.
相信我,有人会相信她的。
Trust me, somebody would've believed her.
现在,我再问你一次。
Now, I'm asking you again...
萨瓦尔想要什么回报吗?
..did Sarwar want anything in return?
没有。
No.
知道吗 Phyllis 我要求查看每一个案子
You know, Phyllis, I'm going to request access to every single case
萨瓦尔代表的那个人
that came across your desk which Sarwar represented
看看有没有交易的痕迹。
and see if there's even a trace of a deal.
我会找到的。
I'll find it.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我要你查一下所有你能找到的涉及
I want you to check all the cases you can find involving
Calvin Sarwar 和 Phyllis Brennan。
Calvin Sarwar and Phyllis Brennan.
你在寻找共谋的迹象。
You're looking for signs of collusion.
好的。
OK.
然后给格拉斯哥的 Boyd 警长打电♥话♥
And then I want you to call DS Boyd in Glasgow
告诉他我们需要搜查令
and I want you to tell him that we're going to need a search warrant
卡尔文 · 萨瓦尔的家和办公室,越快越好。
for Calvin Sarwar's home and his office, as soon as possible.
告诉他我们在找财务违规的迹象,
And tell him we're looking for signs of financial irregularity,
洗钱及虚假帐目。
money laundering and false accounting.
解开这些可能需要几个月。
Untangling all that could take months.
是的,那么,我们最好现在就开始。
Yes, so, we better get started.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
请进。
Come in.
查到今天的目标身份了 Eddie Kerr。
Got an ID on our catch of the day. Eddie Kerr.
他是麦考尔的同伙,看来亚瑟有麻烦了。
Known associate of McCall's. Looks like our Arthur's in trouble.
卡尔文 · 萨瓦尔就是想让我们这么想。
That's what Calvin Sarwar wants us to think.
- 比利,你能帮我安排下一班飞机去格拉斯哥吗?-可以。
- Billy, can you get me on the next flight to Glasgow? - Aye.
我觉得我应该起诉 Ben Brennan。
I'm thinking I should press charges against Ben Brennan.
你觉得我不该吗?
You don't think I should?
不,不,不是那样的。
No, no, it's... It's not that. It...
这并不容易。
..just won't be easy.
尤其是像我这样有过去的人?
Especially for somebody with a past like mine?
那是很久以前的事了,凯莉。
It was a long time ago, Kelly.
控方没有任何法医证据。
The prosecution won't have any forensic evidence.
这只是你的一面之词。
It will just be your word against his.
而且你放弃这个案子也不会有什么帮助。
And the fact that you dropped the case won't help.
对我来说不是很久以前。
It wasn't a long time ago for me.
我每天都在想。
I think about it every day.
我不是说你不应该,我只是说..。
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just saying...
你要做好准备。
..you need to be prepared.
我相信你,
I believe you,
但法庭可能不会。
but the court might not.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
他让我觉得自己一无是处。
He made me feel worthless.
好像我不重要似的。
Like I didn't matter.
我受够了这种感觉。
Well, I'm sick of feeling like this.
像个受害者。
Like a victim.
我要起诉你。
I'm pressing charges.
那样的话,我会尽我所能帮助你。
In that case, I'll give you all the help I can.
我保证。
That's a promise.
我必须和他谈谈。
I have to speak to him.
Macintosh 警长被 McCall 的一个手下强♥奸♥了。
DS Macintosh was raped by one of McCall's men.
这是他们恐吓我们的方式。
It's their way of trying to intimidate us.
我觉得你应该知道。
And I thought you should know that.
我明白了。
I see.
贝拉怎么样了?
How is Bella?
我已经告诉克雷格我会帮他照看他奶奶的。
I've, er, told Craig I'll keep an eye on his granny for him.
现在好多了,她会很高兴见到你的。
A lot better now. She'll be pleased to see you.
我给你做了个礼物,贝拉! 你想看看吗?
- LAUGHING: - I've made you a present, Bella! Do you want to see it?
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
是 Kokkaloorie 连锁店。
It's a Kokkaloorie chain.
- 你这样收留琳恩真是太好了-你喜欢吗?
- 'It was good of you to take Leanne in like this.' - Do you like it?
她怎么样了
'How is she doing?'
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表