你不能和其他囚犯交往。
You will not associate with any other prisoners.
你只能用教室
You'll only use the education room
当其他囚犯不用的时候。
when other prisoners are not using it.
你们有单独的工作制度,单独的锻炼时间,
You'll have a separate work regime, separate exercise times,
你就有自己的牢房♥了。
and you'll have your own cell.
她拍打着
SHE TAPS
想喝一杯吗?
Fancy a drink?
能够用自己的方式表达自己一定很棒。
It must be great to be able to express yourself the way you do.
赞成。
Aye.
你出什么事了吗,劳里?
Did something happen to you, Lowrie?
这就是你画东西的原因吗?
Is that why you paint the things you paint?
他清了清嗓子
HE CLEARS HIS THROAT
我在..。
When I was at, um...
艺术学校。
..art school...
我弟弟和我自己
..my younger brother and myself
我们晚上出去玩,正在回家的路上。
were on our way home from a night out.
我们被一个..。
We were set upon by a...
一群小伙子。
..a group of lads.
没有任何理由,也没有任何押韵。
There was no rhyme nor reason for...for it.
其中一个拔出了刀。
One pulled a knife.
几秒钟就结束了。
It was over in seconds...
我哥哥就不见了。
..and my brother was gone.
我们总是说他的死是因为..。
We always said he died because...
他有一颗宽广的心。
..he had such a big heart.
他们不会错过的。
They couldn't miss it.
这倒是真的。
That much was true.
对不起。
I'm so sorry.
我也是。
And me for you.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
- 我想在去巴西之前和你待几天-噢!
- I wanted to spend a few days with you before I go to Brazil. - Aww!
呵呵
HE CHUCKLES
我想我们今晚可以看一部老电影?
I thought we could watch an old movie tonight?
好吧,你有什么发现?
OK, what have you got?
精灵。
Elf.
都笑了
BOTH LAUGH
- 你还记得吗?-记得。
- Do you remember? - Yeah.
- 好吧,你继续,我有爆米花-好的。
- Right, well, you stick it on. I've got popcorn. - OK.
钥匙咔嚓一声
KEYS CLACK
尖叫
SCREAMING
警报声
ALARM BEEPS
不!
NO!
- 不!-呜咽
- NO! - WHIMPERING
琳恩?
Leanne?
不! 不!
NO! NO!
琳恩。
Leanne...
你没事了,你没事了。
You're OK. You're OK...
你只是做了个噩梦,仅此而已。
You're just having a bad dream, that's all.
她气喘吁吁
SHE PANTS
她呜咽着
SHE WHIMPERS
电♥话♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
按键音
KEYPAD TONE
伊恩?
Iain?
抱歉这么晚打给你,老板,我想你应该知道这个
'Sorry to call so late, boss. I thought you should know this.'
卡尔文收到的那封邮件。
The...e-mail Calvin received.
这是个代理账户
It's a proxy account
用一个随机的名字,
set up under some random name,
但我追踪到了 IP 地址。
but I've managed to trace the IP address.
勒威克。
Lerwick.
你能说得具体点吗?
Can you be more specific?
还没有。
Um, not yet.
我们正在努力。
We're working on it.
好的,证人保护计划
OK, Witness Protection are maintaining
只有五个人
that there was only five people
谁知道那个迈克·汤普森在设得兰群岛。
who knew that Michael Thompson was on Shetland.
也就是说其中一个14号♥来过这里,
So, that means that one of them must have been here on the 14th,
邮件发出的那天。
the day the e-mail was sent.
- 这就是我们要找的人-还有其他人吗?
- So, that's who we have to find. - Is there anyone else?
- 我们忽略了什么人?-电♥话♥响了
- Someone we've overlooked? - PHONE RINGS
对不起。
Sorry.
嘿,最近怎么样?
Hey, how's things?
很好,很好
'Good, good.'
听着,我有几天假期
Listen, I've got a couple of days' leave
我想在设得兰群岛度过如果你不介意的话?
and I thought I'd spend them in Shetland, if that's OK with you?
当然,没问题。
Sure, of course.
那我就放心了,因为我在11点45分。
Well, that's a relief. Cos I'm on the 11.45.
你要去机场接我吗
'You going to pick me up from the airport?'
好的,到时候见。
Yeah, I'll see you there.
安养院的格蕾丝想跟你谈谈琳恩的事。
Grace, from the care home, wants to talk to you about Leanne.
是啊,他们很担心她。
Oh, yeah, they're worried about her.
我昨天拜访了他们。
I called in on them yesterday.
好吧,给她回电♥话♥
OK. Well, call her back
告诉她我今天下午晚些时候会去拜访她。
and tell her I'll drop by later on this afternoon.
- 嗨-嘿。
- Hi. - Hey.
- 旅途如何?-我还不习惯跑道
- How was your flight? - Yeah, I'm still not used to the runway
- 离海这么近-呵呵
- being quite so close to the sea. - HE CHUCKLES
- 你觉得... 我... 在这里... 没问题吗?-是的,我没问题。
- You OK...with me...being here? - Yes, I am.
- 我要去 Herder House 两分钟,可以吗?-可以。
- I have to go to Herder House for two minutes, is that OK? - Yeah, fine.
我想等你下班后我们可以一起吃晚饭?
I thought we could meet up for dinner when you finish work?
当然,不过我不知道那是什么时候。
Sure. I don't know when that's going to be, though.
别担心,什么时候都行。
Oh, don't worry, whenever.
还有一件事,
Oh, and there's another thing,
我女儿 Cassie 要回家几天,所以..。
my daughter Cassie's home for a few days so...
我在灯塔酒店有个房♥间。
I've got a room at the Lighthouse.
好的。
OK.
两分钟就好。
I'll be two minutes.
桑迪说她还在做噩梦。
Right, Sandy was saying she's still having nightmares.
是的,而且越来越严重了。
Yes, and it's getting worse.
我肯定她现在正在重温被枪击的创伤。
I'm sure now she's reliving the trauma of being shot.
还有一件事。
There's something else.
琳恩在医院开的处方。
Leanne's prescription from the hospital.
抗抑郁药,大剂量。
Anti-depressants. High dosage.
她已经吃了很多年了,在这之前很久就吃了。
She'd been taking them for years. Long before this happened.
好的,我可以联♥系♥受害者支持中心,
OK. I can get in contact with Victim Support,
- 看看他们能提供什么帮助-那太好了-好的。
- see what help they can offer. - That'll be great. - OK.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
是啊..。
Yeah...
好多了,谢谢。
Yeah, a lot better, thanks.
你睡得不好吗?
Are you not sleeping so good?
我做梦。
I dream.
这是怎么回事?
What's that about?
枪击案?
The shooting?
我想是的。
Think so.
你知道,如果你想起什么新鲜事..。
Well, you know, if you think of anything new...
如果你认为这不重要,你必须告诉我。
..doesn't matter if you don't think it's important, you must tell me.
因为这可能对你没有意义,但对我来说可能有意义。
Because it might not make sense to you, but it might make sense to me.
我会的。
I will.
好的。
OK.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证。
I promise.
我就知道这不可能是真的。
I knew it was too good to be true.
那是什么?
What's that?
你单身。
You being single.
她是我的同事。
She's a colleague.
我只是把她送到灯塔。
I'm just dropping her off at the Lighthouse.
- 我相信你-很好-是的-嗯哼-我是说,成千上万的人不会。
- I believe you. - Good. - Yes. - Uh-huh. - I mean, thousands wouldn't.
她咯咯地笑
SHE GIGGLES
如果你想找人聊聊。
You know, if you want to talk to anybody.
我可以帮你安排,好吗?
I can arrange that for you, OK?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表