- 嘿-嗨。
- Hey. - Hi.
- 你好吗?-很好。
- How are you doing? - OK.
听着..。
Listen...
现在我们有了萨瓦尔的手♥机♥通话记录,
Now that we've got Sarwar's mobile phone records,
我们就能找到袭击你的人。
we could track down the man who attacked you.
如果你愿意的话。
If you want, that is.
我已经知道他是谁了。
I already know who he is.
他也在嫌犯照片里。
He was among the mugshots.
但我不想再继续下去了。
But I don't want to take it further.
我们都知道法庭案件是什么样的。
We both know what a court case would be like.
这不会让我感觉更好。
It wouldn't make me feel any better.
袭击我的人是个武器。
The man who attacked me was a weapon.
是萨瓦尔开的枪。
Sarwar pulled the trigger.
我知道。
I know that.
我们都知道。
We both know that.
再说一次,你说了算。
Again, it's your call.
我是说,特别调查局会保留证据七年。
I mean, the SARC will keep the evidence for seven years.
所以,你可以改变主意。
So, you could change your mind.
我可以。
I could.
我必须做对自己最有利的事。
I have to do what's best for me.
申请调职。
Request for a transfer.
我需要靠自己的双脚站立。
I need to stand on my own two feet.
是时候了。
It's time.
- 没错,就是我-你确定不用我送你去机场吗?
- Right, that's me! - Sure you don't want a lift to the airport?
不,这样更好。
Nah, this is better.
- 东西都带齐了吗? 护照呢?-带齐了。
- You got everything? Your passport? - Yep, check.
- 西班牙语短语手册?-不,但我有我的葡萄牙语短语手册。
- Spanish phrase book? - No, but I do have my Portuguese phrase book.
好吧,我闭嘴。
OK, I'll shut up now.
这样最好。
Probably best.
- 到了给我们打电♥话♥-好,或者发短♥信♥。
- Call us when you get there. - Aye. Or text.
- 电子邮件-或者脸书。
- E-mail. - Or Facebook.
没错,别找借口。
Yeah. No excuses.
好吧! 好吧! 我会的。放松,你们两个!
All right! OK! I will. Relax, both of you!
回头见。
See you later.
再见,爸爸。
Bye, Dad.
祝你玩得开心。
You have a great time.
好的,我会的。
Yeah, I will.
再见。
See you.
玩得开心!
Have fun!
汽车引擎启动
CAR ENGINE STARTS
你想喝杯茶吗?
Do you want a cup of tea?
不了,我要走了。
No, um... I'm going to get going.
我昨晚给玛丽打了电♥话♥,聊了聊。
I phoned Mary last night, had a chat and, er...
我想再来一次。
Well, I think I'm going to give it another bash.
很好。
Good.
赞成,赞成!
Aye! Aye!
不过我很担心。
I'm worried, though.
P 西的事?
About Cassie?
不,不,不,不是关于 Cassie。
No, no, no. Not about Cassie.
她很有头脑,你做得很好。
She's got a good head on her shoulders. You did a great job.
我说的是你。
I'm talking about you.
什么?
What?
Cass 一直是你早上起床的理由。
Cass was always your reason to get up in the morning.
现在她走了。
Now she's gone...
. . 你就必须重新加入人类。
..and you're going to have to rejoin the human race.
你知道的,回到那里,然后..。
You know, get back out there and...
好的。
Aye, OK.
走吧,你走吧!
Go on, away you go!
那这个... 阿莎呢?
Oh! What, what about this...um...Asha?
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
是啊..。
Yeah...
我觉得这有点太难了。
I think that might be just a wee bit too difficult.
总是很难,吉米。
It's always difficult, Jimmy.
- 再见-再见。
- See you later. - See you.
键盘声
KEYPAD TONES
铃♥声♥
RINGING TONE
你好,阿莎。
Hi, Asha.
是我,是吉米。
It's me... It's Jimmy.
我..。
I was, um...
我只是想知道你怎么样了。
I was just wondering how you are.
很高兴听你这么说。
Oh, I'm glad to hear that...
谈话结束
CONVERSATION FADES
水圈
WATER LAPS
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表