所以我们聊了聊,然后... 你知道的。
So we talked and...you know.
- 嗯-我们一起出去玩了一会儿,然后我就睡着了。
- Uh-huh. - Hung out and, at some point, I fell asleep.
我醒来的时候,罗比不见了。
And when I woke up, Robbie was gone.
继续。
Go on.
他说他会带我四处看看。
He said he'd show me around...
所以我等着..。
so I waited...
但他从没下过船。
..but he never got off the boat.
好吧,你还有什么要补充的吗?
OK. Is there anything else you want to add?
你知道..。
You know how...
有些人很自信,这让你觉得自己很渺小?
some people are confident and it makes you feel small?
罗比很自信,但不是那种自信。
Well, Robbie was confident but not like that.
他只是... 他只是内心很快乐。
He was just... He was just happy in his own skin.
如果罗比不想在设得兰群岛见到我他会直接说。
If Robbie hadn't wanted to see me in Shetland, he would have just said.
如果他说了,你会伤心吗?
And would you have been sad if he had?
是的。
Yeah.
- 但别写这个-不。
- But don't write that. - No.
- 你打算待多久?-我不知道。
- So how long are you thinking of staying? - I don't know.
我一时兴起就离开了。
I came away at a bit of a whim.
他们欠我一段时间的假,所以..。
I was owed some time off work, so...
现在感觉不像度假了。
Doesn't really feel like a holiday now.
但也不想回去。
But don't want to go back, either.
你必须找到那个人。
You have to find that man.
你必须这么做。
You have to.
在市场十字街附近有一家小慈善商店
You know, there's a wee charity shop near the Market Cross
而且还卖♥♥户外服装,所以可能值得去一趟
and it sells outdoor wear, so it might be worth paying a wee visit
如果你想在这里待一段时间的话。
if you're thinking of staying a while.
找点东西挡风。
Get something to keep the wind off.
照顾好自己。
You take care of yourself.
好的。
OK.
- 再见-再见。
- Bye. - Bye.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
你好。
Hello.
- 大家都在议论-议论什么?
- People are talking. - About what?
那孩子。
That kid.
可靠,产品质量好,定期供货。
Reliable, good product, regular supply.
- 他失踪了-好的,有没有什么名字和这事有关?
- He's disappeared. - Right. Is there a name in relation to any of this?
- 那个叫 Peerie 的男孩怎么样了?-他在寻找新的肾脏。
- How's that Peerie boy doing? - He's looking for a new kidney.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
PMA.
PMA.
你知道,他们这么做只是因为你让他们更难受
You know, they only use that cos you've made it harder for them
得到他们真正需要的东西。
to get hold of what they really need.
不,安德鲁,他们用它来赚钱。
No, Andrew, they use it cos they make money out of it.
那个失踪的孩子叫罗比吗?
The kid who's disappeared, is his name Robbie?
- 对-另一个你感兴趣的人
- Right. - And the other guy that you were interested in -
新的供应商,我找不到他的名字。
the new supplier - I couldn't find a name for him.
但结果那孩子是为他工作的。
But it turns out the kid was working for him.
喘气
GASPING
喘气
GASPING
哭泣
SOBBING
我查了所有公共区域的监控录像。
I've been through the CCTV of all the public areas.
甲板上的摄像头肯定拍到了打斗。
The deck camera definitely shows a scuffle.
我们收到了一些民众的回复,他们说他们目睹了这一切,
We've had a couple of replies from folk who say they witnessed it,
- 但没人知道是关于什么的-打扰一下-渡轮名单在里面了。
- but no-one who heard what it was about. - Excuse me. - The ferry list's in.
- 462名乘客,其中312名是男性-我只想跟你说几句话。
- 462 passengers, 312 of them male. - I just need to have a quick word.
- 对不起,他正在开会-真的很重要。
- I'm sorry, he's in a meeting just now. - It's really important.
- 抱歉,我能帮忙吗?-你想让我们开始... ?
- Sorry, can I help? - Do you want us to start trying to...?
- 坚持住-求你了!
- Hang on. - Please!
你必须来,你必须现在就来。
You have to come. You have to come now.
那些?
Those?
你是说和罗比吵架的那个人
So you're saying that the man that Robbie quarrelled with was
戴着这样的戒指?
wearing rings like those?
不,不一样,他戴着一模一样的戒指。
No, not like - the same. He was wearing those exact same rings.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
那张海报,你知道戒指是哪来的吗?
That poster - do you happen to know where the rings are from?
是的,我是弗雷娅 · 戈尔迪。
Yeah. It's Freya Galdie.
她在 Nibon 有个工作室,但是展览今晚开幕,
She's got a studio out by Nibon, but the exhibition opens tonight,
- 所以你更有可能在那里抓到她-好的。
- so you'll more likely catch her there. - OK.
是给你自己的吗?
Is it for yourself?
呃... 我不确定我能逃脱惩罚,
Er...I'm not sure I could get away with it,
实际上,尤其是皇冠。
actually, especially the crown.
那是布鲁德克朗,挪威的新娘皇冠,所以,不,可能不是。
That's a brudekrone, a Norwegian bridal crown, so, no, probably not.
但其他东西都可以出♥售♥。
But everything else is for sale.
很不幸,我不是来买♥♥东西的。
Well, I'm not here to buy, unfortunately.
看到传♥单♥上的戒指了吗?
See the rings on the flyer there?
- 是你的吗。
- Mmm-hmm. - They yours? - Mmm-hmm.
我是佩雷斯探长。
OK, I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
你有卖♥♥给谁的记录吗?
Do you have records as to who you sold those to?
实际上,没卖♥♥出去。
Um, actually, they weren't sold.
我把它们给了一个朋友。
I gave them to a friend.
- 你能告诉我是谁吗-弗雷娅!
- Oh! Well, would you mind telling me who? - Freya!
Michael 这位是 Perez 探长。
Michael, this is Detective Inspector Perez.
他一直在问你戒指的事。
He's been asking about your rings.
我们在找一个涉及未成年人的人
Yeah, we're looking for someone who was involved in some minor
前天晚上在渡轮上发生争执
altercation on the ferry the night before last -
- 符合你描述的人-哦。
- somebody that fits your description. - Oh.
- 我只想问你几个问题-好的。
- I just want to ask you a few questions. - Sure.
- 我们去一个不那么公开的地方,好吗?-好的。
- Let's go somewhere a little less public, shall we? - OK.
我很快就回来。
I won't be long.
这是怎么回事?
So, what's this about?
就像我说的。
Well, like I said...
不,我是说,我们在渡轮上交谈过。
No, I mean, there was an exchange of words on the ferry.
只持续了30秒,仅此而已。
It lasted all of 30 seconds, that's all.
不值得警♥察♥盘问,
Doesn't merit questions from the police,
更别说是侦探了。
let alone a detective inspector.
和你争吵的那个男孩现在成了失踪人口调查的对象。
The boy you argued with is now the subject of a missing persons enquiry.
天啊。
Jesus.
下次再有陌生人找我麻烦,我就走人。
Next time a stranger picks a fight with me, I'm walking away.
是这样吗?
Is that what happened?
- 他挑起了一场战争?-是的。
- He picked a fight? - Aye.
有些责任是我的。
Well, some of the blame is mine.
我比他大一倍,也比他清醒一倍。
I was twice his age and at least twice as sober.
我早该知道的。
I should've known better.
只是... 有时候,有人会按下你的按钮,你知道吗?
It's just... Sometimes, someone pushes your button, you know?
也许你不知道。
Maybe you don't.
失踪人口? 妈的!
Missing person? Shite!
我要做个笔录。
I'm going to have to take a statement.
- 从我这儿?-嗯哼。
- From me? - Mmm-hmm.
好吧。
All right.
介意我们在我家做吗?
Mind if we do it at my place?
那边只有几分钟。
It's only a few minutes over there.
我可以回去参加派对了。
I can get back to the party.
好的。
OK.
十个月前从因弗内斯搬来,
Moved from Inverness ten months ago,
还没来得及打开行李。
still haven't got round to unpacking.
喝茶吗?
Tea?
好的,谢谢。
Aye, thanks.
你在这里做什么,迈克尔?
What is it you do here, Michael?
安全顾问。
Security consultant.
主要是建筑工地。
Mostly construction.
这次渡船旅行是为了什么?
What was the ferry trip for?
哦,我还在来回见客户。
Oh, I'm still back and forth seeing clients.
订机票有点晚了。
Left it a bit late to book a flight.
那个背着大包的男孩,他撞了我
So the boy with this big bag - he banged into me
我让他看着路。
and I told him to look where he was going.
他一点也不喜欢这样。
And he, well, he didn't like that at all.
有几个目击者说是你推了他
A few of the witnesses, they say that you pushed him
你很生气,他很害怕。
and you were angry, and he was scared.
是啊,等有人看过去的时候,就差不多了。
Aye, by the time anyone looked over, that would be about right.
你看,我是个大人物,探长,这个世界很充实
You see, I'm a big man, Inspector, and the world is full
狂妄自大的小戴维斯正在寻找一个能打倒他的巨人。
of cocky wee Davids looking for a Goliath to take down.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表