- 如果你没有改变主意的话-没有。
- 'If, if you haven't changed your mind.' - No.
不,我没有改变主意。
No, I haven't changed MY mind.
我在办公室有点事,
'I've got something to do in the office,
但我大概一小时后到你的酒店
'but I could probably be over at your hotel in about an hour?'
好的,我... 到时候见。
OK, I'll, er... I'll see you then.
托什,我能问你个问题吗?
Hey, Tosh? Listen, could I ask you a question?
是的。
Yeah.
他清了清嗓子
HE CLEARS HIS THROAT
我们在第九层从你的东西上提取的 DNA。
The DNA that we got from your things in Level Nine...
和他们在 Sandyford 搜救中心得到的 DNA 是一样的。
..is the same as the DNA they got in the SARC at Sandyford.
跟我们的记录不符,
Now, it didn't match anything on our records,
但它出现在东欧的数据库里。
but it showed up on a database in Eastern Europe.
几起暴♥力♥犯罪,都还没破案。
A couple of violent crimes. Both of them are still unsolved.
那么,你可以看看一些潜在嫌疑人的照片吗?
So, would you be OK to look at some photographs of potential suspects?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
鼠标点击
MOUSE CLICKS
嗯。
Mm-mm.
鼠标点击
MOUSE CLICKS
没有。
No.
鼠标点击
MOUSE CLICKS
没有。
No.
鼠标点击
MOUSE CLICKS
没有。
No.
鼠标点击
MOUSE CLICKS
对不起。
Sorry.
没关系。
It's OK.
好吧,那么..。
Right, so...
你怎么会来到苏格兰?
How did you end up in Scotland?
我来到格拉斯哥的大学,遇到了一个人,然后留了下来。
I came to university in Glasgow, met someone and then stayed.
是啊,我女儿正在研究另一种方法。
Yeah, my daughter's working on a variation of that.
她的任务是跟踪那家伙去巴西。
Hers involves following the guy to Brazil.
- 干杯-干杯。
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你呢?
How about you?
为什么是设得兰?
Why Shetland?
我来自费尔岛。
Well, I'm from Fair Isle.
所以,对我来说,这只是回家的问题,真的。
So, for me, it was just a matter of coming home, really.
- 在你妻子死后?-嗯。
- After your wife died? - Uh-huh.
费尔岛,那不是,
Fair Isle. Isn't that, like,
那里有一百万只羊,却没有人?
where there's a million sheep and no people?
(笑声)
THEY LAUGH
- 有... 有70个人-啊-还有一些羊。
- There's...there's 70 people. - Ah. - And some sheep.
有很多鸟。
There's a lot of birds.
非常漂亮。
And it's very beautiful.
实际上..。
There's actually...
往那边走20英里,没人的时候你就能看到了。
It's about 20 miles that way. You can see it when it's clear.
听着,我为之前的行为道歉。
Listen, um, I'm sorry about the way I was earlier.
我♥干♥这行很久了。
I've been doing this job for a long time now and...
有些事情越来越难以接受。
some things get harder to live with.
但这不是你的错。
But it wasn't your fault.
听着,我告诉弗雷娅的时候,
Look, what I said to Freya, when I told Freya,
呃,我... 真没想到这对你来说意味着什么。
er, I...really didn't think what that would mean for you.
所以,我很抱歉。
So, I'M sorry.
我不是你的责任,你..。
Well, I'm not your responsibility. You...
你让我来是对的
You know you did the right thing by asking me to come
这才是最重要的。
and that's all that matters.
怎么样?
Well, how'd it go?
好吧,我觉得她好多了。
Yeah, OK. I-I think she felt better.
- 那你呢?-哦..。
- And what about you? - Oh...
你为什么把我留在格拉斯哥?
Why'd you leave me in Glasgow?
我刚醒来,你就不见了。
Mmm? I just woke up and you were gone.
我不想待太久。
Well, I didn't want to outstay my welcome.
真的吗
Really? SHE LAUGHS
好吧,这次我才是有房♥间的人。
Yeah, well... I'm the one with the room this time.
你想待多久就待多久。
So, you can stay as long as you like.
电视上的 DIY 秀
DIY SHOW ON TV
车子停下来,刹车发出刺耳的声音
CAR PULLS UP, BRAKES SCREECH
引擎空转,车门砰地关上
ENGINE IDLES, DOOR SLAMS
你昨晚回来得很早。
You were back early last night.
只有我的线人告诉我
Ahem, only my sources told me
你在灯塔酒店的酒吧里
that you were in the bar at the Lighthouse Hotel
在他们看来就像是约会。
with what looked to them very much like a date.
我以为你不会来。
I thought you'd be staying out.
或者带个小伙伴回家。
Or maybe bringing home a little company.
哦,上帝啊,伙计! 偶尔给我点好处,嗯?
Oh, Jesus Christ, man! Once in a while, throw me a bone, eh?
怎么了,邓肯,你想知道什么?
What is it, Duncan?! What is it that you want to know?
我只想知道你没事。
I just want to know you're all right.
水流
WATER RUNS
她嗅了嗅
SHE SNIFFS
门开了
DOOR OPENS
托什。
Tosh...
你好吗?
How're you doing?
好吧。
All right.
主要是。
Mainly.
我们会抓到他们的。
We'll get them.
绑♥架♥和非法拘禁? 他们要判好几年。
Kidnap and false imprisonment? They're looking at years.
但我也是,不是吗?
But so am I, though, aren't I?
我知道正义是每个人都想要的。
I know justice is what everyone wants.
但我不想被困在现在的地方。
But I don't want to be stuck where I am now.
如果上法庭,我会的。
And, if it went to trial, I would be.
就像你说的..。
Like you said...
几年了。
..years.
这不是关于其他人想要什么,对吧?
It's not about what everyone else wants, though, is it?
而是你需要什么。
It's about what you need.
如果他再来一次呢?
What if he does it again?
托什,你不需要为他的所作所为负责,他需要。
Tosh, you are not answerable for what he does. He is.
他就是袭击你的人。
He's your attacker.
他不是你的责任。
He's not your responsibility.
我就在附近,如果你想聊聊的话。
I'm around, you know, if you want to talk.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONES RING
你刚刚收到了另一份快递。
You've just had another delivery.
这个看起来比花还有希望。
This one looks more promising than flowers.
工作上的事你不能告诉我,
So, this thing at work you cannae tell me about,
你至少告诉阿莎
did you at least tell Asha
这就是你拒绝她邀请的原因?
that's why you were passing up her invitation?
没有。
No.
我不想找借口,
Look, I-I... I didn't want to make excuses,
所以我只是告诉她,这不是一个好时机。
so I just told her it wisnae a good time.
吉米,如果你不告诉她,
Jimmy, if you don't tell her,
她会直接下结论。
she's going to jump to the obvious conclusion.
最明显的结论是什么?
What's the obvious conclusion?
我的天啊!
Oh... Dear God!
詹姆斯。
James...
我可以向你保证,此时此刻,
I can guarantee you, that at this moment in time,
她觉得她被拒绝是因为你没有被吸引
she's thinking she got turned down because either you're not attracted
或者是因为你还没准备好离开死去的妻子。
to her, or because you're not ready to move on from the dead wife.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我猜她觉得是死去的妻子。
My guess is, she's thinking it's the dead wife.
天啊,我以为是弗兰,直到你告诉我不是。
Christ, I thought it was Fran until you told me otherwise.
我知道我没资格说教,
Look, I...I know I'm not in a position to lecture,
但有些事还是坦白比较好。
but there are some things it's just better to come clean about.
车来了
CAR APPROACHES
你以为你是谁,
Who do you think you are,
送我礼物?
sending me presents?
给我发照片?
Sending me pictures?
你以为你是谁,能画我?
Who do you think you are to draw me?
你根本不了解我!
You don't know me!
- 我...-我不想让你画我!
- I... - I don't want you to draw me!
我不想让你看着我。
I don't want you to look at me.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表