过来。
Come here.
我需要你仔细看看罗比的尸体。
I need you to have a closer look at Robbie's Morton's body.
但我相信会有一个官方的病理学家过来..。
But I believe there's an official pathologist coming over...
是的,但他要到下午晚些时候才会来。
Yeah, but he's not going to be here till late afternoon.
尸体上有创伤,我想知道它是怎么来的。
There's trauma on the body and I need to know how it got there.
你能在医院找找关系吗?
Can you pull some strings up at the hospital?
我看,但我不碰。
I look, but I don't touch.
别让我在法庭上站起来。
And don't ask me to stand up in court.
按键音
KEYPAD TONE
比利。
Billy...
我需要一个智能手♥机♥充电器。
I need a smartphone charger.
- 敲门-喂?
- KNOCK AT DOOR - Hello?
我本来打算去办公室打个电♥话♥,
Ah, I, erm... I was going to call in at the office,
但我看到了那辆车,我..。
but I saw the car and I...
对不起,我不知道你被雪困住了。
Sorry, I didn't realise you were quite so snowed under.
是啊,你做了什么?
Yeah, what have you done?
你有时候真是个坏脾气的混♥蛋♥,你知道吗!
Well, you can be a surly bastard sometimes, you know?!
好吧,只是上次你想跟我说话的时候。
Right, it's just that the last time you wanted a word...
这跟凯西无关,是案子的事。
Well, this isn't about Cassie. It's about the case.
哦,呃..。
Oh, um...
好的。
OK.
这不是信息,更像是请求。
It's not information, it's more of a request.
嗯..。
Um...
Kaidon Laurenson
Kaidon Laurenson -
Gremista 的爪子操作员
the claw operator at Gremista -
他是我的一个朋友,扑克伙伴。
he's a pal of mine, poker buddy.
退伍军人,他有创伤后应激障碍之类的问题。
Ex-Army. He's had some issues with PTSD and stuff.
他在挣扎
He's struggling -
不仅仅是尸体的发现,还有思考
not just with the discovery of the body, but with thinking
可能是那只爪子把那个男孩压碎了
that it might have been the claw that crushed the boy -
杀了他。
you know, killed him.
对。
Right.
我知道可能有些规定
I know there's probably some protocol in place
说你不能,但是如果你可以
that says you can't, but if you CAN somehow
让他知道到底发生了什么,
let him know exactly what happened,
至少他知道,
then at least he'd know,
他就能继续处理... 不管是什么。
and he'd be able to get on with dealing with...whatever it is.
是啊,我也希望我可以。
Yeah... Well, I wish I could.
呃..。
Er...
告诉他,无论我知道什么,
Tell him that whenever I know anything,
我去跟他谈谈。
I'll come and talk to him.
好的,谢谢。
OK, well, thanks.
我很感激。
I appreciate it.
我很抱歉。
And I'm sorry.
对不起,我是个坏脾气的混♥蛋♥。
I'm sorry I'm a surly bastard.
好吧。
Ah, well...
克雷格?
Craig?
- 嘿!-怎么了? 又怎么了?
- Hey! - What? What is it now?
我只是想看看你的证词,
I just want to go over your statement,
关于上周五晚上的渡轮。
about last Friday night on the ferry.
周五晚上? 我告诉过你,我在酒吧。
Friday night? I told you. I was in the bar.
直到午夜关门。
Until it closed, at midnight.
- 我要知道那之后你去了哪里-为什么?
- I need to know where were you AFTER that. - Why?
你能回答这个问题吗?
If you could answer the question?
在 Puggie。
At Puggie's.
我整晚都在那里,玩水果机。
I was there all night, playing the fruit machines.
整晚吗?
All night?
我有点赌瘾。
I've got a wee gambling problem.
我用了自动取款机,你可以查一下,好吗?
I used the cash machine. You can check. OK?
- 我会的-很好。
- I will. - Good.
- 我得走了-我还没说完。
- I need to get on. - I'm not done.
你有没有去过甲板附近?
At any point, did you go near the car deck?
没有,我为什么要这么做?
No. Why would I?
也许你看到了什么?
Maybe you saw something?
有人在通往汽车甲板的门周围行为可疑吗?
Someone acting suspiciously around any of the doors into the car deck?
没有。
No.
就这样吗,我能走了吗?
Is that it? Can I go?
暂时而已。
For now.
你确定吗 McLean 医生?
You sure about this, Dr McLean?
马丁,我会让你做不该做的事吗?
Martin, would I ask you to do something you're not supposed to do?
- 是的-我只是需要好好看看尸体。
- Aye. - I just need a proper look at the body.
我之前没机会。
I didn't get a chance earlier.
五分钟,好吗?
Five minutes. OK?
如果有人问起,就说我没见过你。
Anyone asks, I never saw you.
手♥机♥摄像头咔哒声
PHONE CAMERA CLICKS
她颤抖着
SHE SHIVERS
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我听说了,推特上到处都是。
I've heard. It's all over Twitter.
能源厂出事了。
Something's happened at the energy plant.
你找到罗比了,是吗?
You've found Robbie, haven't you?
对不起,琳恩。
I'm sorry, Leanne.
她哭了
SHE WEEPS
海鸥叫
SEAGULLS CAW
琳恩,你注意到罗比离开候机室了吗?
Leanne, did you notice Robbie leaving the passenger lounge?
没有。
No.
你觉得还有其他人可能看到他吗?
Do you think anybody else might have saw him?
没有,他们都在睡觉。
No, they were all sleeping.
我疯了,我问了所有能问的人。
I was frantic. I asked everybody I could.
我想告诉你的,我就知道出事了。
I tried to tell you. I knew there was something wrong.
他是被谋杀的,对吗?
He was murdered, wasn't he?
我不能说。
I can't say.
是那个戴戒指的家伙,你们逮捕他了吗?
It's that guy with the rings. Have you arrested him?
琳恩,你有没有看到
Leanne, did you see anybody
在汽车甲板的连接门之间?
between the connecting doors at the car deck?
要我找个警官陪你坐一会儿吗?
Do you want me to get one of my officers to sit with you for a bit?
没有。
No.
不,我没事。
No, I'll be fine.
好的。
OK.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
- 比利-我们在罗比手提箱里找到的药
- Billy? - 'The pills we found in Robbie's holdall,'
我把他们的黑市价加起来是16500。
I've added up their street value - 16,500.
我和我在银行工作的朋友安吉拉谈过了
'So, I had a word with my pal, Angela, that works at the bank.'
这些都是非正式的,我们不能用,但是..。
It's all off the record and we can't use it, but...
Michael Maguire 几周前取了一大笔现金。
Michael Maguire made a very large cash withdrawal a couple of weeks ago.
- 多少钱?-她只说一万多
- How much? - 'More than 10,000 is all she would say.'
好的,谢谢。
OK, thanks.
马奎尔先生。
Mr Maguire.
很抱歉打扰你,先生,
Sorry to bother you, sir,
但你那天给我们的口供,
but the statement you gave us the other day,
我想再复习一遍。
I'd like to go over it again.
别靠近我,记得吗?
You don't come near me. Remember?
McIntosh 探长正在审问你,我们人手不足。
DS McIntosh is questioning you. We're short on manpower.
我只是来确认一下,如果我越界了,
So, I'm just here to corroborate. I'm sure if I step out of line,
你随时可以编造一些其他的对我的抱怨。
you can always cook up some other complaint against me.
除此之外,别理我。
But otherwise, just ignore me.
你看起来很着急,你是不是要去什么地方?
You seem in a hurry. Are you meant to be somewhere?
我以为这是关于我的陈述。
I thought this was about my statement.
我们问你的那个失踪男孩?
The missing boy we were asking you about?
他死了。
He's dead.
很遗憾听到这个消息。
I'm sorry to hear that.
你告诉我们你在晚上11:30左右去了你的小屋,对吗?
You told us you went to your cabin around 11.30pm. That right?
- 是的-我们想知道11点半到早上7点这段时间。
- Yes. - We're interested in the period between 11.30 and 7am.
你没去过甲板吗?
You didn't go down to the car deck at any point?
- 没有-你确定吗?-我整晚都在船舱里。
- No. - Are you sure? - I was in my cabin all night.
有人能证明吗?
Can anyone corroborate that?
你老板给我录口供的时候我跟他说了,没有。
As I told your boss when he took my statement - no.
我们想从你身上提取指纹样本,为了排除嫌疑。
We'd like to take a fingerprint sample from you. Elimination purposes.
除非你逮捕并起诉我,否则我不会给你指纹。
Unless you're arresting and charging me, I don't have to give you prints.
没有我的允许,你采集的指纹在法庭上无法使用。
And any prints you DO take without my consent are unusable in court.
所以,再说一遍,不行。
So, again - no.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表