- 那扇门会被打开吗-是的。
- would that door have been opened then? - Yes.
- 你知道是什么引爆的吗?-噢,我们不知道。
- Do you have any idea what set it off? - Och, we don't know.
是啊,这是个谜。
Aye, it's a mystery.
是的,我加入警♥察♥是因为职业介绍所的主任
Aye, I only joined the police cos the careers officer
告诉我会有狗。
told me there would be dogs.
他们把我放进警犬队了吗? 他们胡说八道!
And did they put me on the dog unit? Did they bollocks!
把我推进有组织犯罪组,和 Tommy Monro 一起。
Shoved me right intae Organised Crime wi' Tommy Monro.
他甚至不喜欢狗!
He disnae even like dogs!
- 无线电哔哔声-哦,等等。
- RADIO BEEPS - Oh, hold on.
说吧。
Go ahead.
博伊德,我们找到了停在路边的那辆车。
'Boyd, we've picked up the car, parked roadside.
没有司机的踪迹,要我们跟着吗
'No sign of the driver. Do you want us to stay with it?'
好吧,不过你要保持低调,
Aye, fine, but keep in the background,
别让人看见你们。
don't get seen yourselves.
那是什么? 我们刚经过的那个地方?
What was that? That place we just passed?
太棒了
SMASHING
叮当作响的木板
CLATTERING BOARDS
咳嗽
COUGHING
你好,能帮我查一个名字吗?
Hi, can you check out a name for me, please?
长官!
Sir!
有人故意用火烧警报器。
Somebody held a flame to that alarm and set it off deliberately.
- 我想和克雷格 · 库珀谈谈-克雷格?
- I want to talk to Craig Cooper. - Craig?
他的动机是什么?
What would be his motive?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但他对罗比和那些毒品的了解比他透露的要多。
But he knew more about Robbie and those drugs than he was letting on.
现在罗比的车被用来杀人了
And now Robbie's car's been used in a murder
克雷格能拿到钥匙
and Craig had access to the key
因为他负责送衣服。
because he delivers the laundry, and...
. . 因为有太多的联♥系♥可以忽略,桑迪。
..and cos there's just too many connections to ignore, Sandy.
我知道。
I know.
敲门,克雷格!
BANGS ON DOOR Craig!
比利,我们能对克雷格 · 库珀的货车发出警报吗?
Billy, can we put obs out on Craig Cooper's van?
我们能不能找人去酒吧,酒吧。
And can we get somebody to check the pubs, bars...
任何有水果机的地方。
Anywhere else that has a fruit machine.
- 两个人的桌子?-哦,是的,谢谢。
- Table for two? - Oh, yes, please.
- 请坐,我去拿菜单-谢谢。
- Take a seat, I'll get your menus. - Thank you.
啊,不错。
Ah, nice.
你想喝点什么?
Mmm. So what do you want to drink?
伏特加马提尼。
Erm...vodka Martini.
- 那是谁?-Calvin Sarwar。
- Who's that? - Calvin Sarwar.
每个二流球员的首席律师
The go-to lawyer for every B-list footballer
在格拉斯哥小有名气。
and minor celebrity in Glasgow.
他们对代理协会感到兴奋
They get excited by the vicarious association
他最臭名昭著的客户 Arthur McCall。
to his most infamous client - Arthur McCall.
布雷南小姐。
Miss Brenan.
等你准备好了,我的委托人想再来一轮酒。
My client would like another round of drinks when you're ready.
- 你们在等位子吗?-我们很好。
- Have you been waiting for a table? - We're fine.
- 我可以跟你谈谈-不,不,不用了-真的不麻烦。
- I'm sure I could have a word. - No, no, no need. - It's really no trouble.
我们为什么不去吃鱼晚餐呢?
Why don't we just go and get a fish supper instead?
我一直觉得这地方有点不靠谱。
I've always found this place slightly up its own arse.
- 很高兴见到你-我也是。
- It's nice to meet you. - You, too.
手♥机♥震动
MOBILE VIBRATES
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
喂?
Hello?
Asha 我是 Jimmy Perez
'Asha, it's Jimmy Perez.'
迈克·汤普森和 Robbie Morton 他们是父子。
Michael Thompson and Robbie Morton - they were father and son.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
不,我没有。
No. I didn't.
怎么,迈克尔从没提过见过他儿子吗?
What, Michael never mentioned seeing his son?
迈克尔从没说过他有个儿子。
Michael never said he had a son.
好的。
'OK.
呃.
'Uh...'
还有一件事。
There's something else.
我和弗雷娅 · 戈尔迪谈过了,
I've been talking to Freya Galdie,
迈克尔的女朋友
'Michael's girlfriend.'
我知道她是谁。
Yeah, I know who she is.
好的,她想和你谈谈。
'OK. She wants to talk to you.
她不知道你的名字,也不知道你是谁
'I mean, she doesn't know your name and she doesn't know who you are,'
但她知道迈克尔想让她成为他未来的一部分。
but she knows that Michael wanted to make her part of his future.
迈克尔从没告诉过她。
Well, Michael never told her that.
没有
'No.'
我跟她说了。
I told her that.
- Asha...-我是私下来找你的 Jimmy。
- 'Asha...' - I came to you in confidence, Jimmy.
是的,我知道,我知道,但是,你知道,现在
'Yes, I know, I know you did, but, you know, right now,'
她需要一些东西来坚持,
she needs something to hold on to,
她一无所有,
and she's got nothing,
她甚至没有一个可以信任的记忆。
you know, she's not even got a memory that she can trust.
生活必须让人觉得有价值
'And life has to feel worth living.'
手♥机♥震动
MOBILE VIBRATES
胡说。
Tosh.
你想听好消息还是“有点突破”的消息?
Do you want the good news, or the "bit of a breakthrough" news?
是的,都是,你在哪?
Yeah. Both. Where are you?
酒吧,我要去见凯西
'A bar. I'm meeting Cassie.'
学生们真的真的很年轻,不是吗?
Students are really, really young, aren't they?
我们找到 Brian McDade 的车了。
We've found Brian McDade's car.
现在有一辆巡逻车在监视它
'There's a squad car keeping it under observation at the moment.'
好吧,这是个好消息。
OK. That is good news.
对我来说是的,我不是那个整晚盯梢的人。
Well, it is for me, I'm not the one on an all-night stakeout.
有点突破就更好了。
The bit of a breakthrough is even better.
第九层是东区的一个俱乐部。
Level Nine's a club in the East End.
至少曾经是。
'At least it was.
一定是在你的时代之后,我的时代之前。
'Must have been after your time and before mine.
我已经让比利去拖网了
'I've asked Billy to have a trawl.'
看看他能不能找到任何报告或者事故记录
See if he can find any reports or incident logs
- Tosh!-听着,我的约会对象来了,我得走了。
- Tosh! - Listen, my date's arrived, I've got to go.
好吧,代我向你的约会对象问好。
All right, well, send your date my love.
干得好,托什,干得好。
And good work, Tosh. Well done.
- 我知道,对吧-是的。
- 'I know, right?' - Yep.
汽车喇叭
CAR HORN HONKS
麦克戴德的信♥用♥卡♥刚刚在 Kelvinbridge 附近的一家酒店使用过。
McDade's credit card has just been used in a hotel near Kelvinbridge.
这是你的演出,你领舞,我听你的。
It's your gig, you lead, I'll take my cue from you.
砰
SHE BANGS
McDade 先生? 我们是警♥察♥!
Mr McDade? It's the police!
我们知道你在里面,请开门,不然我们就开门了。
We know you're in there. Open up, please. Or we will.
锁定提示音
LOCK BEEPS
McDade 先生?
Mr McDade?
微弱的碰撞声
FAINT CLATTERING
喘气
GASPING
- 有人在吗?-桑迪?
- Anybody in? - Sandy?
- Jenny?-我们在这儿。
- Jenny? - We're in here.
- 他们会找到我的 Sandy-他说他想和 Perez 谈谈。
- They're going to find me, Sandy. - He says he wants to speak to Perez.
我有大♥麻♥烦了!
I'm in real trouble!
你为什么要跑,布莱恩?
Why did you run, Brian?
你在躲什么?
What are you hiding from?
如果你不说,我就以妨碍司法公正逮捕你。
If you don't start talking, I'll arrest you for obstruction.
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
你保护不了迈克·汤普森。
You couldn't protect Michael Thompson.
- 你保护不了我-保护谁?
- You can't protect me. - From who?
拜托,伙计,你打算怎么办?
Ah, come on, man, what are you going to do?
在旅馆里度过余生?
Spend the rest of your life holed up in a hotel?
我和麦金托什中士共事过
Look, I've worked with Sergeant McIntosh
很多年,很多年,我告诉你,
a lot of years, a lot of years, and I'm telling you,
如果有人能帮你,那就是她。
if anybody's going to be able to help you, it's her.
这是她的风格,你知道吗?
It's kind of her thing, you know?
- Brian 说真的-手♥机♥铃♥声♥
- Brian, seriously. - MOBILE RINGS
如果我们找到了你,其他人也可以。
If we found you, someone else can.
把你知道的都告诉我,让我们想办法帮你。
Tell me what you know, and let us find a way to help you.
我觉得我有危险。
I think I'm in danger.
不管是谁杀了迈克·汤普森。
From whoever killed Michael Thompson.
你为什么会有危险?
Why would you be in danger?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表