迈克尔告诉了我们尸体的下落。
Michael told us where to find the body.
甚至给了我们目击证人证词说是亚瑟杀了他。
Even gave us eyewitness testimony that it was Arthur that killed him.
- 所以我们把他列入设得兰群岛的证人保护计划-我需要这么做
- So we put him on witness protection in Shetland. - I'm going to need to
和 Arthur McCall 谈谈。
speak to Arthur McCall.
迈克尔一死,对亚瑟的指控就失败了。
With Michael's death, the case against Arthur collapsed.
从今天起,麦考尔重获自♥由♥。
As of today McCall is a free man.
他的律师已经威胁要起诉他非法逮捕,
His lawyer's already threatening a suit for wrongful arrest,
所以你甚至不能监视他。
so you can't even put him under surveillance.
- 他只会让你滚蛋-我还需要一份
- He'll just tell you to piss off. - I'm also going to need a list of
所有知道迈克·汤普森的人都藏在设得兰群岛
everybody that knew Michael Thompson was stashed on Shetland,
因为那里又发生了一起谋杀案
because we've got a second murder there -
一个叫 Robbie Morton 的小男孩,和谋杀案有关
a young boy called Robbie Morton - and it's connected to the murder
你的主要证人,现在,如果有人泄密..。
of your star witness. Now, if there's a leak...
谁说泄密了?
Who said anything about a leak?
拜托,汤米,你大老远带我们来干什么?
Oh, come on, Tommy, what did you bring us all the way up here for?
你觉得有内鬼,对吧?
You think there's a leak, don't you?
如果没有的话
Well, if there isn't
我想知道麦考尔是怎么在设得兰群岛找到你的人的。
I'd like to know how McCall found your man out in Shetland.
机器有节奏的哔哔声
MACHINE BEEPS RHYTHMICALLY
比利。
Billy.
- 搜索队有消息吗-没有。
- Anything from the search teams? - No.
- 那挨家挨户问呢?-恐怕也是。
- What about the door-to-door? - Ditto, I'm afraid.
你让他们负责的范围太大了。
It's a huge area you've asked them to cover.
回到协调员身上。
Get back onto the co-ordinator.
如果他们需要更多人手,我会想办法的。
If they need more manpower, I'll see what I can do.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE BUZZES
你电♥话♥响了。
Your phone's ringing.
喂?
Hello?
是的。
Erm, yeah.
抱歉,他妈妈出差去了。
Sorry. His mum's away on a work trip.
- 你打过仗吗,罗根?-不是第一次了。
- Have you been in the wars, Logan? - Not for the first time.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry about this.
听着,桑迪,我遇到过更糟的。
Listen, Sandy, I've dealt with worse.
但最好把这些事情扼杀在萌芽状态。
But it's best to nip these things in the bud.
你今天最好带他回家。
Best if you take him home for the rest of the day.
我们不会称之为排斥,只是暂停。
We won't call it an exclusion. Just a time-out.
这不是他打架的借口,但是..。
It's no excuse for him starting fights but...
最近家里发生了很多事,
there's been a lot happening at home recently,
- 他有很多事要处理-听着。
- a lot for him to deal with. - Look...
洛根一直告诉别人是你把他爸爸送进监狱的。
Logan's been telling people that you put his dad in prison.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人,洛根。
Your dad's a fine man, Logan.
如果你觉得他进监狱是我的错..。
If you think it's my fault he's in prison...
我是说..。
I mean...
我知道那是什么感觉,我把他带走了。
I can see that's what it might feel like, that I took him away.
但事实并非如此。
But that's not how it was.
是克雷格。
It was Craig.
克雷格?
Craig?
克雷格表哥,他说是你把我爸送进监狱的。
Cousin Craig. He said you put my dad in jail.
好吧..。
Well...
也许他在开玩笑。
maybe he was joking.
这笑话不好笑吧?
Not a very funny joke, eh?
Logan... 听我说。
Logan...listen to me.
不管克雷格跟你说了什么,
Whatever Craig told you,
这不是真的。
it's not true.
我以为如果你把他关进监狱,就能把他带回来。
I thought if you put him in prison you could bring him back.
佩雷斯,对吧?
Perez, isn't it?
麦考尔先生。
Mr McCall.
我想知道是什么吸引便衣来这里。
I wonder what it is that attracts the plain-clothes to this place.
警♥察♥更喜欢巴基斯坦人的地盘。
The plods prefer that Paki joint down the road.
也许是情报机构的种族歧视。
Maybe it's the institutional racism of the intelligence service.
我知道你为什么来。
I know why you're here.
迈克尔的事真可惜。
It's a shame about Michael.
你打算告诉我葬礼什么时候举♥行♥吗?
Are you going to tell me when the funeral is?
我已经在押候审六个月了。
I've been on remand for six months.
这会毁了我的生意,
This is damaging my business,
所以我来告诉你,
so I'm here to tell you,
你最好滚回设得兰群岛去。
you'd best bugger off back to Shetland.
我会的,等我准备好了。
I will. When I'm ready.
你不可能把米克 · 汤普森的事栽在我头上。
There's no way you're going to pin this Mick Thompson thing on me.
哦..。
Oh...
在我走之前。
Before I go....
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
- 不...-他笑了
- No... - HE CHUCKLES
不是你想的那样,我们误会了。
It's no' what you think. Wee misunderstanding there.
在垃圾桶里找到的。
Found in a skip.
那不是你的妻子吗? 你的前妻。
Is that no' your wife? Your ex-wife.
你死去的妻子。
- MCCALL LAUGHS - Your dead wife.
这样吧,谁找到归谁。
I'll tell you what... finders keepers.
我自己留着吧。
I'll just keep hold of that myself.
他就这么接近了吗?
He just make an approach?
没有,只是想吓唬吓唬我。
Nah, just trying to rattle my cage.
给我看了 Fran 的照片。
Showed me a photograph of Fran.
- 吉米...-他知道迈克·汤普森死了。
- Jimmy... - And he knew Michael Thompson was dead.
好吧,听着。
Right, listen.
你办公室里有份文件。
There's a file in your office.
有五个人知道迈克尔在设得兰群岛所有人都在名单上。
Five people knew Michael was in Shetland. All of them are listed.
还有我的迈克·汤普森调查所需要的一切。
Plus everything you'll ever need on my Michael Thompson inquiry.
迈克尔的联络人有消息吗?
Is there any word from Michael's handler?
下午两点在重案组校园。
2pm over at the Serious Crime Campus.
他们别无选择 Phyllis Brenan 为此大发雷霆。
They've got no choice. Phyllis Brenan's kicking shins over this.
他们坚持要进行一次正式的,公开的面谈。
They've insisted on a formal, on-the-record interview.
他们对此非常抵触,吉米,他们知道自己搞砸了。
They're very defensive about this, Jimmy. They know they arsed up.
还有 Arthur McCall..。
And Arthur McCall...
- 小心点,好吗?-好的。
- Just watch your back, eh? - Aye.
哦..。
Oh...
我在设得兰群岛迈克·汤普森的公♥寓♥里找到的。
I found that in Michael Thompson's flat in Shetland.
我不认识任何一个赌客但那是 Dennistoun 的圣布莱德。
I don't know any of the punters but that's St Bride's up in Dennistoun.
干得好。
Well done.
证人保护专员之间的联♥系♥
The bond between dedicated witness protection officer
客户就像婚姻一样。
and client is like a marriage.
一种短暂的婚姻。
A kind of temporary marriage.
就像任何婚姻一样,它建立在相互信任和尊重的基础上。
And like any marriage it's built on mutual trust and respect...
你多久和迈克·汤普森接触一次?
How often were you in contact with Michael Thompson?
- 经常-有多经常?
- Regularly. - How regularly?
至少每隔几周。
Well, at least, um, every couple of weeks.
你从没跟他提过渡轮上的事
And you never mentioned the incident on the ferry with him
- 还有罗比 · 莫顿-事情发生的时候没有。
- and Robbie Morton? - Not when it happened.
- 但后来,是的-你的第一反应就是给他
- But later, yes. - And your first response to that was to provide him
伪造不在场证明,然后投诉我?
with a fake alibi and lodge a bogus complaint against me?
我们得保证他的安全,直到 McCall 受审。
We needed to keep him safe until McCall's trial.
他一出庭作证我们就会把他还给你,
We would have handed him back to you, soon as he testified,
如果他有罪的话。
if he'd been guilty of any crime.
你觉得是他杀了 Robbie Morton 吗?
Do you think he killed Robbie Morton?
他没那么蠢。
He was not that stupid.
你觉得他和过去的人有联♥系♥吗?
Do you think he was in contact with anyone from his past?
Perez 督察,和婚姻一样,你妻子
DI Perez, as with a marriage, does your wife
知道你在做什么,每时每刻都在想什么吗?
know what you're doing and thinking every moment of every day?
你知道是什么意思吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
- 没有-我们在 Michael 的公♥寓♥里找到的。
- No. - We found it in Michael's flat.
这是我们找到的唯一一件私人物品
It was the only personal effect we found
所以这对他来说一定意味着什么。
so it must've meant something to him.
他不怎么谈论他的家庭。
He didn't really talk about his family.
你觉得这一切怎么样?
How do you feel about all this?
我是说,你说服一个人抛弃他的朋友
I mean, you persuade somebody to leave behind their friends
还有他们的家人和爱人
and their family and their loved ones
断绝与过去的一切联♥系♥,完全信任你。
and to cut all ties with their past and to trust you, completely.
你把他们的生命掌握在自己手中。
You take their life in your hands.
所以这根本不像婚姻,对吧?
So it's not really like a marriage at all, is it?
更像是有了孩子。
It's more like having a child.
我不知道,我没有孩子。
Look, erm, I wouldn't know. I don't have any children.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表