但不是在这里。
But not here.
- 设得兰群岛-好的。
- 'Shetland.' - OK.
听着,我只是需要一个去那里的理由,以防有人问起。
Look, I just need a reason to be there, in case anyone asks.
你可以说你是来找我的,一个朋友。
Well, you could always say you're coming to see me, a friend...
我是说,如果这有帮助的话。
Well, I mean, if that helps.
我到了会告诉你的。
I'll let you know when I'm arriving.
天啊,你总是那么坏,
Jesus, you always been that bad,
还是因为你生疏了?
or is it just that you're out of practice?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道是否每件事都有潜在的影响
I don't know if there's an undercurrent to everything
还是只是我的想象。
or whether it's just my imagination.
我是说,我不知道你是怎么有精力玩耍的。
I mean, I don't know how you've got the mental energy to play around.
我真的... 真的不知道。
I really...I really don't.
暗流是最好的东西,吉米。
The undercurrents are the best thing about it, Jimmy.
两个人都不知道对方的意思。
Neither's quite knowing what the other one's meaning.
这就是生活。
It's the stuff of life.
好吧,那你能不能不要
Right, well, then, could you not just find a way
对你妻子神秘兮兮的?
of being cryptic with your wife?
你应该试试婚姻指导这一行。
You should try a career in marriage guidance.
我的意思是,这是... 这是一个罕见的天赋,洞察力你在那里(!)
I mean, that is...that is a rare gift of insight you got there(!)
你可以把它和电♥话♥技术大♥师♥班加倍。
You could double it up with master classes in telephone technique.
来吧,帮我收拾桌子。
Come on. Help me clear the table.
如果你要把工作带回家至少把它收拾干净,好吗?
If you're going to bring work home at least tidy it away, eh?
看来有人过了糟糕的伯恩斯之夜啊。
Oh, someone had a crap Burns Night.
铃♥声♥
RINGING TONE
托什,收到留言给我打电♥话♥。
Tosh, call me when you pick this up.
迈克尔给弗雷娅留的电♥话♥留言,
The message that Michael left for Freya on her answerphone,
我觉得他说的不是“烧死”。
I don't think he is saying "burn".
我想他说的是1月25日的伯恩斯之夜。
I think he's talking about Burns Night, January the 25th.
我觉得在伯恩斯之夜的第九层发生了什么事。
I think something happened in Level Nine on Burns Night.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
来吧,再来一次。
Come on. One more.
好了,轮到我了。
All right, it's my round.
你的航♥班♥是什么时候?
When is your flight anyway?
如果你有的话,我有的是时间。
I've got time if you have.
我有的是时间。
I've got all the time in the bloody world.
无人机
PLANE DRONES
他们兴奋地聊天
THEY CHATTER EXCITEDLY
- 语♥音♥信箱: “嗨,我是麦金托什警长,请拨♥打♥01632349671。”
- VOICEMAIL: - 'Hi, this is DS McIntosh, try me at work on 01632349671.'
不,她肯定说她在那架飞机上。
No, she definitely said she was on that flight.
- 让我问问格拉斯哥-好的。
- Just let me check with Glasgow. - OK.
乘客,一个叫 McIntosh 的。
Passenger, A McIntosh.
是吗?
She was?
我明白了。
I see.
不,汤米,我刚和洛根航♥空♥谈过。
No, Tommy, I've just spoken with Loganair.
她肯定有机票,只是没上飞机。
She definitely had a ticket, she just didn't get on the flight.
追踪到她的手♥机♥了。
Got a trace on her phone.
坐标显示她在东区。
The coordinates are saying she's in the East End.
我马上派警员过去。
I'll get officers over there right away.
不,不,不,不,下面,下面。
No, no, no, no, down here. Down here.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
键盘声
KEYPAD TONES
长官,我是博伊德警长。
Sir? It's DS Boyd.
我一直在和 McIntosh 警长合作。
'I've been working with DS McIntosh.
我在第九层。
'I'm in Level Nine.
我想我们有发现了
'I think we've found something.'
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
MOBILE RINGS
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表