I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Can't wait.
等不及你还我了
Guess who got the lab results?
猜猜谁拿到了化验结果
You guys are amazing.
你们真是太棒了
Damn. C-Diff is negative.
该死 结果是阴性的
She's getting worse and we're not any closer to figuring out why.
她的情况越来越糟 对于病因我们却一点儿头绪也没有
I gotta page him.
我必须得叫他了
And now we wait.
现在我们只能等待了
Hey, can you get rid of this tail?
嘿 你能不能把这尾巴弄掉
No problem, buddy.
没问题 兄弟
I meant with magic!
我是说用魔法
He's here.
他来了
And then, before them,
接着 就在眼前
appeared the bravest, most
出现了他们有生以来
handsome knight that any of them had ever seen.
见过的最勇猛 最英俊的骑士
Princess.
公主
Princess.
公主
Brave Knight, my poor maiden is being held captive
英勇的骑士 我可怜的女仆被一个
by a monster that can't be beaten.
不可战胜的怪物俘虏了
There is no such thing as a monster that can't be beaten.
世界上根本没有什么不可战胜的怪物
Hey, you, hang on to that.
嘿 你 拿好这个
You know, I miss hanging out with you. Like, alone.
你知道吗 我想念和你在一起的日子 只和你在一起
There's not much I can do.
这我也无能为力
Last night, I had some grog
昨天晚上 我和一个哥们儿
with a guy whose hutmate is a barrel maker.
喝了几杯 他的"棚友"是个木桶制♥造♥商
Let's just say, the guy has a saw...
这么说吧 这哥们儿的锯
Be careful or I'll make your chin disappear. Oh, too late.
说话小心点儿 不然我让你的下巴消失 哎呀 已经没了
That's not nice.
真不友善
Look. The battle has begun.
快看 战斗开始了
My name is Percival Cox.
我叫Percival Cox
You're killing my friend. Prepare to die.
你要杀我的朋友 准备受死吧
That's new.
这倒没见过
I don't know what's scarier, the monster or that scary old lady.
我不知道哪个更可怕 怪物还是那个恐怖老女人
What scary old lady?
什么恐怖老女人
Very funny. Perry, it's his bedtime.
真好笑 Perry 他该睡觉了
But, Jordan... But, Mom...
可是 Jordan 可是 妈咪
No buts. Lights out.
没有可是 关灯了
Jackie. Would you like to hear the rest of the story?
Jackie 你想听剩下的故事吗
Yeah.
想
Let's see. Where was I?
我想想啊 刚才讲到哪儿了
I remember. Scoot over a second.
我记起来了 挪过去点儿
Give me some sugar. All right.
让我舒服舒服 好了
The Knight was getting his ass kicked.
骑士被打得屁滚尿流
That's new.
这又没见过
What's the monster like? Is he nice?
那个怪物什么样啊 他友好吗
That monster cannot be slain by sword alone.
只靠剑杀不死那个怪物
Baby, maybe you could lull the monster to sleep
宝贝儿 可能你能哄怪物睡着
by telling him one of them boring-ass stories about your family.
给他讲一个关于你家无聊到死的故事就行
That's it.
到此为止
Are you out your mind, woman? We only got one ball!
疯了吧 女人 咱们就剩一个蛋了
You were saying?
你刚才说到
The only way to save your
拯救你那美丽女仆的
fair maiden is to go to the Forbidden Forest,
唯一方法就是进入森林禁地
and find the Golden Ring.
找到金戒指
The Golden Ring? Why?
金戒指 为什么
Because finding the diagnosis is the only way to help her.
因为只有确定诊断结果才能救她
Right now, you're just treating symptoms
现在 你们只是治标不治本
that are leading you down the wrong road.
这会把你们引向错误的道路
You need to go back to the beginning.
你们需要重新回到起点
Back to every textbook, every case study you ever read.
落实到每一本你读过的教科书 每一个学习过的病例
And most importantly, to find the Golden Ring,
最重要的是 找到金戒指
you must remember what you heard when you weren't even listening.
你必须记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西
"Remember what you heard when you weren't even listening"?
"记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西"
What the hell does that mean?
这他妈什么意思
I don't know, but I can't find anything in here
不知道啊 这里我也找不到任何东西
to explain her kidney malfunction,
能解释她的肾功能衰竭
her lack of clotting and the internal bleeding.
血凝的不足以及内出血
I feel like we're just getting lost deeper in the woods.
我感觉我们在这片密林中越陷越深
Your ass is bleeding. Sasha, are you okay?
你的屁♥股♥在流血 Sasha 你还好吗
No, Idiot, your ass is bleeding.
不 大傻 是你的屁♥股♥在流血
I know. My tail was ripped off.
我知道 我的尾巴被硬生生扯掉了
If it doesn't scab over, my soul will leak out.
如果伤口不结痂 我的元气会漏光的
Why were you looking at my ass anyway, Princess?
公主殿下 你老看我屁♥股♥是什么意思
Missing what you could
有点儿想念之前
have had when you tried to kiss me earlier?
你想要亲我的时候能拥有的东西
Good morrow.
早象好
Idiot. Princess.
大傻 公主
You shouldn't be in the Forbidden Forest.
你们不该来森林禁地的
The Dark Lord is near! Hide!
黑暗魔王就在附近 快藏起来
Come on, Sasha.
快点儿 Sasha
Evening.
晚上好
They're gone.
他们走了
Thanks.
谢了
Our shifts ended a half hour ago. We would've been screwed.
我们的轮班半小时前就结束了 逮到就惨了
Well, this counts as the one I owe you.
这次算我欠你的
Fine, we're even.
好吧 我们扯平了
Excellent.
太好了
I'm going to miss those two. They never once spit on me.
我会想念他俩的 他们从不向我吐唾沫
You seem like a nice enough guy.
你看起来是挺好一人
Why are you still working for Lord Oslek?
怎么还为魔王Oslek卖♥♥命呢
I tell most people it's because I'm under an evil spell,
我跟大部分人说是因为我被下了魔咒
but really, it's a self-confidence thing.
不过事实上 是我自信心有问题
Yeah, I get that.
我懂你
Say, you want to go hollow
嘿 你想不想把一些
out some villagers and use them as kites?
村民掏成镂空 然后把他们当风筝放
Do I!
还用问吗
I can't believe I'm gonna die with you.
真不敢相信我竟然要和你死在一起
Who said anything about dying?
谁说我们会死了
It's probably just some harmless torture.
可能只是无关痛痒地折磨我们而已
He's right, it's not that bad.
他说得对 没那么可怕
Since we meet our fate together, I should tell you.
既然我们要共同面对自己的命运 我应该告诉你
'Twas I that tried to kiss you.
当时就是我想亲你
No, my lady. We tried to kiss each other.
不 亲爱的 是我们都想亲对方
And I know we were both running away from things,
而且我知道我们都在逃避
but do you think that near kiss meant anything?
但你觉得那个差点成功的吻有任何意义吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能知道了
Almost there, okay.
快够到了 好的
Can you... Little bit of tongue maybe?
你能不能 伸点儿舌头
Your time has come!
你们的大限已到
You're both suspended.
你俩被停职了
You can't do that.
你不能这样做
This is my hospital. I can do whatever I want.
这是我的医院 我想做什么就做什么
Get it?
懂没
Sir, you can't suspend me, I'm private practice.
先生 你不能停我的职 我是私人执业医生
And I've had zero patient interaction,
而且我和这位病患从未有过任何接触
so there's no liability issue.
所以不会有责任问题
So this can't come back to me?
所以麻烦不会找上我
No. No.
不会 不会
Then get out.
那就给我滚
A dab of manure...
少许的粪肥
Now where were we in that dungeon?
我们在地牢里进行到哪儿了
Focus. We have to save my maiden.
精神集中 我们得救我的女仆
But how are we supposed
可我们怎么才能
to find the Golden Ring in an endless forest?
在一望无际的森林里找到金戒指呢
Remember what you heard when you weren't even listening.
记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西
Am I imagining him?
我是在幻想他吗
Lmagining who?
幻想谁
Asked and answered.
我在自问自答
Hey, Idiot. Down here.
嗨 大傻 下面这里
What's up, bro?
你好吗 老兄
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表