What do you say, pal? Hey.
感觉怎么样 兄弟 嗨
Mind if I join you here?
介意我坐坐吗
No, go ahead.
不 坐吧
Look, Josh. I want to take a minute here
听着 Josh 我想占用几分钟
and explain to you what's wrong with you.
解释一下你身体哪里出了问题
Okay. Inside your body...
好吧 在你身体里
It was a morning of dramatic walk-ups.
这是一个充满戏剧化走路的早上
That's when one person dramatically walks up to another,
就是一个人戏剧性地走向另一个人
like me to Turk, 'cause I knew he was mad at me.
就像我走向Turk 因为我知道他对我很生气
Hey.
嗨
Or like Ted to Dr Cox.
或者像Ted走向Cox医生
The Winstons are livid
Winstons夫妇非常愤怒
that you told their son about his leukaemia.
因为你告诉他们儿子白血病的事
You did what? I made a choice.
你干了什么 我只是做了个选择
Or Elliot to Dr Kelso.
或者像Elliot走向Kelso医生
I've got a secret.
我知道了一个秘密
What has two thumbs
什么有着两根拇指
a funny voice and still doesn't give a crap?
一把搞笑的声音 而且对你的废话毫不在乎
Bob Kelso.
Bob Kelso
I added the funny voice to keep it fresh.
我特意加了搞笑的声音来保持新鲜感
Well, I've got 65 reasons why you should give a crap.
我可有65个你应该在乎的原因
You're old.
你老了
Yes! I've been saying that
耶 过去两个小时
every time the doors open for the last two hours,
每次门打开我都在说这句话
and I finally got my man.
终于到我想找的人了
Come on, give it up. A little something. Still got time.
来吧 承认吧 意思一下嘛 还有时间
We'll do it later.
一会儿再来
Look, Turk, I know you're probably mad at me about yesterday.
听着 Turk 我知道你昨天可能对我很生气
No, we're cool. See, I knew you'd get it.
不 没事 看吧 我就知道你懂的
It's just time to leave our childish ways behind, right?
是时候抛弃我们的幼稚行径了 对吧
Hell to the no. I'm bringing you back, buddy.
绝逼不是 我要带你回来 兄弟
I'll see you later.
晚点见
Are you following me? 'Cause I will cut you.
你在跟着我吗 如果是 我就削了你
I'll go around the corner.
我绕路吧
The Winstons aren't ready to litigate yet,
Winstons夫妻暂时没打算提起诉讼
but they're still angry.
但是他们还是很生气
You need to mitigate the situation
你需要跟他们和解
because they have a really good lawyer.
因为他们的律师真的很厉害
Honestly, Ted, I'm just surprised
说真的 Ted 我只是很惊讶
you know the difference between "Litigate" And "Mitigate".
你居然能分清"诉讼"和"和解"
Their lawyer taught me.
他们律师教我的
I'm telling you, the guy's really good.
我告诉你 那个人真的是很牛逼
Thanks for having my back on this one.
谢谢你这次支持我
I don't have your back on this.
我没支持你啊
I just want a ringside seat
我就是想占个好位子
for when you get your bony white ass handed to you.
看清楚你那瘦削的白屁♥股♥被教训得屁滚尿流
Not going to happen.
痴心妄想
Dr Cox, we want to talk to you.
Cox医生 我们想跟你谈谈
Let's talk to Josh first. Come on.
我们还是先跟Josh谈吧 来
I really don't want to go into mitigation on this one.
我真的不想你们在这个事情上和解
Wait.
等下
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
You tell your parents what you said to me
告诉你父母 我说你得了
when I told you that you had leukaemia?
白血病的时候 你怎么跟我说的
I already knew I was sick because Mom was doing that weird smile.
我已经知道我病了 因为妈妈一直带着那种诡异的微笑
Yeah, that one.
对 就是这种
The only other time you had
你唯一一次有这种表情
that look was when you told me Grandpa died.
是你告诉我外公死了的时候
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
甜心 对不起
I'll be right outside here if you need me.
如果需要我 我就在外面
Oh, my goodness. What's this?
噢 我的天啊 这什么
It's my bony, white ass
这是我瘦削的白屁♥股♥
and it's still very much intact, isn't it?
它还是完好无损 不是吗
You just don't get it, do you?
你就是不懂 对吧
Get what?
懂什么
Chicks, huh?
女人啊 对吧
They're all soft and cuddly, but you never get to be with one.
她们都那么轻柔地让人想抱抱 但你从来一个都抱不上
Hey, J.D., I need a little help.
嘿 J.D 我需要点儿帮助
Relax. This is work stuff.
别紧张 是工作上的事
I have a patient who needs a perioperative beta blockade
我有病人需要用围术期的β-受体阻滞剂
and I was wondering if I needed a continuous IV drip
我不知道应该给他持续性静脉点滴
or an intermittent bolus?
还是间歇性服药
Well, I'd probably start him off...
是我的话就会先给他
Yeah, don't care. Check this out.
好吧 无所谓 听听这个
Hooch is on the verge of a major meltdown.
Hooch已经在完全崩溃的边缘了
Why? Is Rex still following him?
为什么 Rex还在跟着他吗
Not just Rex.
不只是Rex
Three other interns are following him,
另外三个实习生也在跟着他
too. They're all after this fellowship.
他们都想要得到这份实习职位
I said whoever sticks to him the longest,
我说谁能粘着他最久
I'll give a recommendation.
我就给他写推荐信
I'm about to use the toilet right now.
我现在要去上厕所了
So I hope you all are
所以我希望你们都
happy with the order that you're standing in.
对你们现在的站列顺序感到满意
Because if you follow me in there,
因为如果你们跟着我进去
that is the order that I am going to kill you.
那就是我要杀了你们的顺序
Oh, yeah.
噢 没错
Today's gonna be a good day. Yes, it is!
今天会是个好日子 是的 会的
Come on, buddy. See you later.
来嘛 兄弟 回见
You read my private personnel file?
你们看了我的私人档案
You can read mine if you want.
你想要的话也能看我的
Of course, it says my name is Captain Billy Stinkwater
虽然 上面说我的名字是Billy Stinkwater长官
and that I'm half gopher.
而且我还是半个地鼠
Sir, I know that you're sensitive about your age,
先生 我知道你对你的年龄很敏感
but getting older comes with tons of perks.
但是变老也能带来一堆的好处啊
I mean, you command more respect. You get discounts.
比如 你能博得更多尊重 买♥♥东西可以打折
People think it's adorable when you toot.
人们觉得你放屁的时候很萌
Look, I do not care about getting older.
听着 我并不介意变老
See?
看吧
Then what's your problem? None of your business.
那你是什么问题 不关你的事
Well, if you don't care, then let us throw you a party.
既然你不介意 就让我们给你办场派对吧
There's gonna be cake and presents and...
会有蛋糕啊 礼物啊
We have to get him presents?
我们必须给他礼物吗
You can have anything you want off my tool belt.
你可以要我百宝皮带上的任何东西
Sweet. I'll take that
赞 我就要那个
12-volt cordless,
12伏特的无线
rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery power drill.
配镍合金氰化物电池的可充电钻孔机吧
I was kidding. Too late. Hand it over.
我刚开玩笑的 太迟了 拿过来
Looks expensive. It is.
看上去挺贵 是很贵
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr Reid, let me make this as clear as possible.
Reid医生 让我尽可能把这个说清楚
I do not want a party.
我不想办派对
Fair enough.
好吧
There's just one problem.
只是还有一个问题
Surprise!
大惊喜
Ted, these are Chanukah decorations!
Ted 这些是光明节用的装饰
They were on sale!
它们打折啊
Make a wish.
许愿吧
Awesome. Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
太棒了 谢谢 你喜欢就好
I stole it from my husband.
我从老公那里偷过来的
Hey, Carla. I got you some Kelso cake. It's delish.
嘿 Carla 我给你拿了点儿Kelso的生日蛋糕 很好吃
And a dreidel. I'm not talking to you.
还有一个光明节陀螺 我不要跟你说话
Okay, now if it was anybody else,
好吧 如果是其他人
I'd just say thank you and let it die,
我会说声谢谢 然后由他去死
but since it's you, I gotta know what it is that I don't get.
但因为是你 我要知道我到底没懂什么
Too bad.
太糟糕了
Oh, come on!
拜托
Okay, walk by so he doesn't even have a chance to tempt you.
好 直接走过去 这样他就没有机会诱惑你了
What the hell is behind his ear?
他耳朵后面的是什么鬼
I know you see that.
我知道你看到了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表