so Her Highness sent out a call for help.
所以公主殿下发出了求救信♥号♥♥
Good morrow.
早象好
That's funny, I requested someone strong and brave.
真是怪了 我要求的是英勇健壮的人
And yet here stands the Village Idiot.
你这个村里第一傻却站在这里
Hey, I'm brave. I just saved this fish from drowning.
嘿 我很英勇的 刚刚才救了这条差点淹死的鱼
Off you go, little buddy.
快走吧 小兄弟
He's tired now. Earlier he was dancing all around.
他现在是累了 之前还到处起舞呢
Run free! Run! Now, this was no ordinary idiot.
自♥由♥地跑吧 快跑 这可不是一个普通的傻瓜
He was a colossal idiot.
他是个巨傻的傻瓜
I mean, such an idiot that other idiots would...
我是说 和这个傻瓜比起来 别的傻瓜
Daddy! I'm very sorry, dear,
爸比 对不起 亲爱的
I just wanted to be real clear
我只是想向你
with you about how big an idiot he actually was.
表达清楚他到底是个多傻的傻瓜
In any case, the Princess and the Idiot had had a sordid past.
不管怎样 公主和傻瓜有过一段不光彩的过去
Look, Your Highness, I just came by so you could apologise
听着 公主殿下 我过来是让你有机会
for saying I tried to kiss you,
为说了是我想亲你这话道歉
when, in fact, it was your
而当时的事实是 你那
royal tongue that tried to storm my mouth-castle.
皇室的舌头想要席卷我的嘴之城♥堡♥
That's not how I recall it.
我记得可不是这样
Come on. You closed your eyes and started heaving your bosoms
得了吧 你闭上了双眼 还开始强烈起伏你的胸部
up and down and up and down.
上下上下
Yeah, that's called breathing. I'm doing it now.
对 那叫呼吸 我现在也这样呢
I know.
我知道
Can I rest my face on them and ponder what you've said?
我能把脸放在上面休息会儿 仔细思考一下你的话吗
No! Okay.
不行 好吧
My poor maiden is being tormented by a terrible monster.
我可怜的女仆正被一个恐怖的怪物折磨着
She grows weaker by the minute.
每一分钟她都越发虚弱了
A monster?
怪物
I mean, she looks ill, but I think it's a bit of a leap
她看着是病了 但说这是个
to say it's the work of a monster.
怪物干的有点儿夸张吧
There's a monster in there.
这里有个怪物
J.D., she's febrile, her liver's enlarged,
J.D. 她在发热 肝脏肿大
and her kidneys are shutting down.
她的肾也在衰竭
Are you gonna help me or not?
你要不要帮我
I will.
我帮
Keith?
Keith
Perhaps if I can save your maiden,
也许 如果我救下了你的女仆
the soil of your heart will soften
你的心田就会变得柔软
so I can once again plant the seed of our love.
能让我再一次播种下我们爱情的种子
Yeah, look, Prince, this? It's not happening, okay?
听好了 王子 这门儿都没有 好吗
Time to move on.
是时候放手向前看了
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I'd like to get back the key to my chastity belt.
我想要回我贞操带的钥匙
Fine.
好吧
Come along, Peppermint.
走了 薄荷糖
That is gonna make so many things so much easier.
这样干很多事就容易多了嘛
Why'd you send him away? We could've used his help.
你怎么打发他走了呢 他可以帮我们的
We... Can...
我们 能
...help... ...your...
帮 你
...Highness.
殿下
The Turla was once two separate witches.
Turla曾经是两个单独的巫师
But when they married, they merged into one.
但他们结婚后就合体了
It made for some awkward situations.
这造成了一些奇怪的情景
That's... What...
这 就是
...l'm... ...talking...
我想
...about!
说的
Turla, how can we defeat the monster?
Turla 我们该怎么打败这个怪物
We... Must...
我们 必须
...go... ...to...
去
...the... ...delicatessen.
熟食店
What?
什么
I knew they just did that alternating words thing to bug me.
我知道他们是用交替说话那招成心气我呢
Now, meet us at the potion
现在 去药剂店跟我们会合
shop so we can get a spell to stop that monster.
我们可以在那儿搞到阻止那怪物的咒符
But first, we must stop at the drugstore.
但是 得先在药房♥停一下
I need to pick up something for her time of the month.
我得给她这个月的大姨妈买♥♥点儿必需品
It's our time of the month.
是咱们的大姨妈
Is that why I keep crying for no damn reason?
我是因为这个才他妈无缘无故地老哭吗
'Cause I didn't ask for this.
又不是我想大姨妈来的
Do we look fat? We look beautiful, baby.
我们看着肥吗 我们看起来美呆了 宝贝儿
You sure? We do.
你确定吗 我们真的美
How are we gonna get there? Don't worry. I got a sweet ride.
我们怎么去那儿 别担心 我有个小甜甜坐骑
This is mortifying.
这太丢人了
Don't listen to her, Sasha.
别听她的 Sasha
Idiot, I have to ask. How do you get your hair like that?
傻瓜 我不得不问 你是怎么把头发搞成那样的
You like it? I do it myself.
你喜欢吗 我自己弄的
It's one part horse manure, one part river mud
是用一部分马粪 一部分河里淤泥
and a touch of my special ingredient.
还有一丢丢我的独家配方
More horse manure.
更多一些马粪
It's the Dark Lord's toadie.
是黑暗魔王的走狗
My master approaches.
我的主人就要来了
Prepare yourselves for his untamed vengeance.
准备好迎接他野性的复仇吧
The Dark Lord Oslek was the evil ruler of the entire land.
黑暗魔王Oslek是整片土地的邪恶统治者
Hey, gang. How you holding up? That is a sharp-looking donkey.
嘿 大伙儿 还撑着哪 那蠢驴看着可真精神
Told you.
跟你说啦
No speaking!
不准说话
A warning to all.
警告你们所有人
Any who dare set foot in my Forbidden Forest
任何人胆敢踏入我的森林禁地
shall forever disappear.
将会永远消失
I was in the Forbidden Forest earlier today and I'm still here.
今天早些时候我就在森林禁地 现在我还在这儿哪
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go? What? Where...
他去哪儿了 什么
Murphy's shift ended 20 minutes ago and he was still here.
Murphy的轮班20分钟前就结束了 但他还不走
So now he's going home without pay.
所以他现在一毛钱都没挣着地滚回家了
If anyone would like to join him, test me.
如果还有谁想加入他的行列 来试试
I should at least take that body downstairs.
我至少该把那个尸体运下楼
I said out!
我说了 滚
Take care of that.
你来处理
Oh, man.
哦 老天
There goes my back.
我的背完蛋了
Were you guys able to get that C-Diff test I ordered?
你们是不是该给我那份艰难梭菌的检测结果了
Lab's all backed up.
化验室里都排着队呢
We need those results now.
我们现在就需要那份结果
I'll handle this. I'll stay here.
我去搞定 我就在这儿候着
God help me, I wish you could.
上帝助我 我也希望你可以
- God help me, I wish you could.
上帝助我 我也希望你可以
We need a monster-fighting potion.
我们需要一种对抗怪物的魔法药水
Sorry, this customer here is next.
不好意思 下一位是这名顾客
What the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥又是什么东西
I'm the Fairy Toddsomething.
我是小精灵Todd
Well, step aside, lest ye be dealt with. Turk, wand.
让开 否则我不客气了 Turk 魔杖给我
Yeah, about the wand, I may have let the Idiot borrow it.
那个 有关魔杖 我貌似让大傻借走了
Oh, man.
不是吧
You know, I have a big wand if you want to hold it.
如果你想要手握魔杖的话 我有很大的一个哦
Of course, when it comes to magic I just do this.
当然了 要用魔法时我这样就可以了
Banana hammock!
巴拉巴拉轰
Fairy-Five.
精灵魔掌
Turk, no!
Turk 不行
You don't let us go first,
你不让我们先化验
I'll never let him high-five you again.
我就永远不让他和你击掌了
After you.
您先
Still-Can-High-Five-Five?
"还能击掌"击掌
Coming at you.
来了
I love slapping people five.
我最喜欢甩别人一掌了
Your shoelace is untied.
你鞋带开了
Hey. Thanks, man. You know how dangerous this is?
嘿 谢了 哥们儿 你知道这有多危险吗
My uncle's whole family was killed by an untied lace.
我叔叔全家都是死于一条松了的鞋带
Christmas morning,
那是一个圣诞节的早上
they're all running down the stairs, they tripped,
他们一起跑下楼 绊倒了
and a madman hacked them all to pieces.
一个疯子就把他们都砍成碎片了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表