第七季 第二集
实习医生风云
My last few days have all started the same.
我的过去几天都是以同样方式开始的
Saying this to Kim.
对Kim说
You're amazing.
你好棒
Then whispering...
然后小声说
I love you.
我爱你
...to our baby and hoping that Kim wasn't wondering
给我们的宝宝听 然后希望Kim不会疑虑
why I hadn't said the same thing to her.
我怎么还没对她说这三个字
There are some images that even doctors can't stomach.
有些画面就连医生都消化不了
That is so gross, I might vomit.
太恶心了 我要吐了
Oh, is it the patient with the infected neck wound?
哦 是那个颈部伤口感染的病人吗
Worse.
更糟
Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙儿
Like the image of your ex-fiance.
比如说你前任未婚妻的画面
How's it going, Keith? You ruined my life.
最近怎么样 Keith 你毁了我的生活
Nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Excuse me, nurse? Could you be a doll
打扰一下 护士 你能不能好心地
and give Bobby Frank in there a shot of penicillin?
给那边的Bobby Frank打♥针♥青霉素
Why can't he do it himself?
他怎么不自己去
Because, Carla, he's Dr No Shot.
Carla 因为他是"不打♥针♥医生"
He's, like, the only paediatrician
他大概是唯一一个孩子们
kids like because he never gives shots.
喜欢的儿科医生 因为他从不打♥针♥
Hey, remember when you wanted
嘿 还记得你想当
to be the doctor who never said "Terminal"?
永远不说"晚期"医生的那时候吗
I'm sorry, but your grandmother has an inoperable brain tumour.
我很抱歉 但是你祖母长了脑瘤 无法进行手术切除
Is it terminal? I wouldn't say that.
是晚期吗 我倒不会那么说
So she still has a chance? No.
那她还有救 是吧 没救
It's okay. I mean,
无所谓啦 我是说
"Dr Won't Say Terminal" Is kind of a mouthful anyway.
反正 "不说晚期医生" 也挺绕口的
Didn't I tell you two to treat Mr Meltzer?
难道我没告诉你俩去给Meltzer先生看病吗
Yes, but he won't let us because... No, no, no.
告诉了 但是他不让我俩看 因为 不 不 不
Remember our new system so
还记得咱们的新体制
that I never have to hear your voice again?
好让我再也不用听见你的声音了吗
"He doesn't want to be treated by interns,"
"他不想让实习医生给他看病"
with your "I" Dotted with a heart
你的"I"字母上点缀着一个小桃心
and a little frowny face at the end. It's incredible.
结尾还画了一张哭丧脸 真是难以置信
Your handwriting's actually more annoying than your voice.
你的笔迹竟然比你的声音更让人闹心
Regardless, you interns are the future of this hospital,
无论如何 你们这些实习医生是这家医院的未来
and if you don't treat patients, you won't learn.
如果你们不给病人看病 就没法学习
What I want you to do is walk over to Mr Meltzer
我要你们走到Meltzer先生那儿
and say these words, "I'm your doctor. Deal with it."
说这句话 "我就是你的医生 接受现实吧"
Can you say that?
能说得出来吗
I'm your doctor... I'm your doctor...
我是你的医生 我是你的医生
Not you. Never you.
你别说 永远都别
I am your doctor. Deal with it. Peachy.
我就是你的医生 面对现实吧 不错
Why you looking so sad, Nilla Wafer?
怎么看着那么伤心啊 香草威化饼
You were right about Kim. I don't love her.
关于Kim你是对的 我并不爱她
That's tough. Wanna get some exercise and clear your head?
那可太糟了 想运动一下 精神精神吗
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, buddy, I needed this.
多谢 兄弟 我太需要这个了
So, you gonna break up with her?
那么 你要和她分手吗
No way. We're having a baby, man.
不可能 我们要有孩子了 兄弟
Statistics say that kids end up way better off
数据表明 如果孩子的父母生活在一起
if their parents stay together,
尽管关系不那么好
even if it's not a great relationship.
对孩子的成长也会好得多
So I'm in for good. Plus, Kim's amazing,
所以我是认了 再说Kim很棒啊
so hopefully one day I'll wake up and just be head over heels.
但愿有天我醒来 变得对她神魂颠倒(倒栽葱)
Yeah, that happens a lot.
没错 这种事常发生
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 两位 嗨
Hi. Is lzzy in her room?
嗨 Izzy在她房♥间吗
Turk hadn't checked,
Turk还没去看呢
so he had a 50-50 shot of answering correctly.
所以他有一半的机会能答对
Sleeping like an angel.
睡得像个天使一样
Really?
真的吗
Because she's on my back.
因为她就在我身后
That's unfortunate.
太不幸了
How can you come in and not check in on your own child?
你进来怎么就不能看一眼自己的孩子
You know what? I am so sick of this stupid video game.
你猜怎么着 我受够了这个愚蠢的电子游戏了
That's it. I want it out of the house.
到此为止 我要它立刻从我家消失
Come on! I just got this
拜托 我才刚买♥♥的
thing and I'm already on the fifth level.
现在已经5级了
Just let me finish! Carla, let him finish!
就让我通关吧 Carla 就让他通关吧
Oh, you can have it. Family comes first, Turk.
哦 可以给你 家庭第一 Turk
Baby, studies have shown that using joysticks
宝贝儿 研究表明使用游戏手柄
can improve a surgeon's dexterity. You can have this one.
能够提高外科医生的手部灵活度 给你了
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
That's my baby pager.
那是我的婴儿传呼机
I'm having a baby!
我要当爹了
Oh, my God! I'm gonna be a bluncle!
哦 天啊 我要当黑叔了
A black uncle. A black uncle.
黑人叔叔 黑人叔叔
Oh, right.
哦 对啊
You guys, I know when I first brought this up
大伙儿 我知道 我第一次提起时
you thought it was cheesy. But now that it's actually happening,
你们觉得很俗套 但现在真的要发生了
can we do a three person celebratory jump hug?
咱们能不能来个"三人庆祝式跳跃拥抱"
Please?
拜托了
For you.
为了你
You're right, that was cheesy. I should've listened.
你们说得没错 确实很俗套 我应该听的
Finally gonna get to meet Sam. I wonder what he looks like.
终于要见到Sam了 我好想知道他长什么样
Oh, I just want a healthy baby.
哦 我只想希望是个健康的宝宝
I mean, what more can you ask for?
我是说 夫复何求啊
Any second now.
马上就出来了
What the...
什么玩
I come from a land down under
我来自澳大利亚(一片下面的土地)
So that's what that song's about.
哦 原来那首歌♥唱的是这个意思
Where beer does flow and men chunder
那里啤酒成河 男人纷纷喝吐
Can't you hear Can't you hear the thunder?
难道你没有听到那阵阵雷鸣吗
I wondered where he was hiding.
不知道他之前藏在哪儿
J.D., I know we've had our ups and downs,
J.D. 我知道我们的关系分分合合
but I'm really glad we're going through this together.
但我真的很高兴我们能一起经历这些
Me, too.
我也是
And I really was.
我真的是
Okay, Kim, you're still a few hours away.
好了 Kim 距离生产还有几个小时
I understand you'll be wanting an epidural?
我想你会要打无痛分娩针
Yes, but I hate pain so much,
是的 但我真的很讨厌疼痛
I'm hoping there's a pill you can give me
我还指望着你能给我吃个止疼片
so that getting the epidural itself won't hurt.
这样打无痛分娩针也不会痛了
Why does she think I'm joking?
她为什么会觉得我在开玩笑
I hate her and her chipmunky face.
我讨厌她还有她那张花鼠脸
Kim, your quiet voice is a little louder than usual.
Kim 你低语的音量还是比平常高了几度
The delivery nurses usually get the anaesthesiologist
接生护士一般让麻醉师来
to deliver your pain medication,
送止痛药
but we're a little understaffed, so...
但现在我们有点人手不足 所以
J.D. I'll be in charge of the epidural,
J.D. 我来负责打无痛分娩针
and as soon as you're ready, I'll have them make you so numb,
只要你准备好了 我就立刻麻得你
it'll feel like you're passing a marshmallow.
像在棉花糖里遨游一样
But that sounds sticky and uncomfortable.
但是那听起来又闷又不舒服
Passing a unicorn?
穿过一只独角兽
That's a big horse with a horn.
那是个长着角的大马
Passing a rainbow? That's better.
在彩虹间翱翔一样 好多了
Okay.
好吧
Jordan? Go away.
Jordan 滚开
Let's go see Mommy.
咱们去看看妈咪
Our daughter needs to go to the hospital.
咱女儿得去趟医院
Her rash is spreading, and she could use a steroid shot.
她的红疹越来越多了 该打一针类固醇
Why can't you just do it here? Jennifer has uropathy.
你为什么不直接给她在这儿打 Jennifer有尿路病
And over the next couple of years,
而且在接下来的几年里
plenty of doctors are gonna be poking and prodding her,
会有很多医生要拿针戳她 捅她
and I would like her to see me as her father
而我希望她把我当成爸爸看待
and not as just another white
而不只是另一个穿白大褂的
coat that she will forever associate with pain.
一看到永远就和疼痛联♥系♥在一起
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表