Why don't you just go ahead and grab it?
你干嘛不直接把它拿下来呢
Turk, I am not playing "Hide the Saltine".
Turk 我是不会玩"藏苏打饼干"游戏的
You know you wanna.
你知道你想玩儿的
That's 10, me. Yes, it is.
1比0 我领先 对 没错
Wait! Why're you torturing me? Wait! Why're you torturing me?
等等 你为什么要折磨我 等等 你为什么要折磨我
Happy birthday, Dr Kelso.
生日快乐 Kelso医生
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
Oh, my God. Is that a smile?
噢 天哪 你是笑了吗
Well, it's like last year when
这就像去年
the safety brake failed on Enid's wheelchair
Enid轮椅上的紧急刹车失灵了
and she started rolling toward our pool.
然后她开始滑向我们的游泳池
I told myself, "Bob, it's already too late to stop it,
我告诉自己 "Bob 现在阻止已经为时已晚
So you might as well just sit back and enjoy it."
你还不如袖手旁观 乐在其中呢"
Sir, I got you a power drill.
先生 我给你买♥♥了个电钻机
I know you wanted one for your hobby shop.
我知道你想给你的兴趣爱好店买♥♥一个
The Janitor already gave me one.
清洁工已经给我一个了
Nobody likes a copycat, Ted.
没人喜欢抄袭狗 Ted
So what do I do with this?
那这个怎么办
Thanks. Hey!
谢了 喂
So, Bob, I just dropped by to tell you
Bob 我就是过来告诉你一声
we need to find an interim orthopaedic surgeon.
我们要找个临时的整形外科医生了
Apparently Dr Hooch was
Hooch医生貌似
involved in some kind of hostage situation.
卷入了某场人♥质♥劫持纷争中
Well, Hooch is crazy.
Hooch已经疯了
Sixty-five, huh?
六十五了 哈
Yeah, how about that?
对啊 真是的
How about that?
真是啊
Baby, have you been in my locker?
宝贝儿 你开过我的储物柜吗
'Cause I can't seem to find
我好像找不到那个
my autographed Michael Jordan basketball.
迈克尔·乔丹亲笔签名的篮球了
Autographed? Yeah.
亲笔签名的 对啊
No.
没
Okay, we gotta talk. Okay, we gotta talk.
好了 我们要谈谈 好了 我们要谈谈
If you speak simultaneously with me again,
如果你再同步跟我说话
I'm going to have to kill you. Kill you.
我就杀了你 杀了你
I'll tell you why I'm torturing you.
我告诉你为什么我要折磨你
Why would you stop being you?
你为什么不做自己了
Because he called me an infant. Of course he did.
因为他说我是个巨婴 他当然会了
Plus, two weeks ago, you were all over me about growing up.
再说 两个星期前 你还跟我大谈要变成熟
Dude, I wasn't saying you needed to change who you are.
老兄 我没说要改变你的本性啊
I just meant that once you have a kid,
我的意思是当你有了孩子之后
you gotta be more responsible,
要变得更有责任感
and you're doing that.
你现在就有啊
Look at you. You spend a ton of time with Sam.
看看你 你花了那么多时间陪Sam
Hell, you've even started a college fund for him.
见鬼 你都开始给他存大学基金了
He started a college fund? We didn't start a college fund.
他开始存大学基金了 我们都还没开始存大学基金
Baby, we're being a team. How often does that happen?
宝贝儿 我们是一队的 这情况可遇不可求
Get in the game. Right.
进入角色 也对
You're just as dumb as he is.
你跟他一样蠢
Of course Josh had to
Josh当然迟早
find out what was wrong with him eventually,
会知道他到底得了什么病
but you were so cavalier about telling him
但是你就这么漫不经心地告诉他
and taking his childhood away.
然后剥夺了他的童年
I didn't take his childhood away.
我没有剥夺了他的童年
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
Because Josh was spending so much time on his laptop
因为Josh把时间都花在他的电脑上
researching leukaemia mortality rates,
搜索白血病的死亡率
I had to give him a basketball just to distract him.
我必须得给他个篮球来分散他的注意力
Wait. What? Turk, we're a team.
等等 你说什么 Turk 我们是一队的
Who cares about losing your childhood? I damn sure didn't.
谁在乎有没有失去你的童年 反正我绝逼不在乎
Yeah, because your parents were violently abusive alcoholics.
是啊 因为你父母都是严重暴♥力♥倾向的酒鬼
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
不是说这样有什么不好
It was probably very exciting.
可能还很刺♥激♥呢
Don't take your lead from this train wreck.
不要因为你的悲剧而自作主张
If you're lucky enough to still
如果你够幸运 内心里
have a kid inside you, you gotta hold onto that.
仍住着一个小男孩 你要牢牢抓住他
And if you don't have one, I bet if you think about it,
如果你没有 我肯定如果你好好想想
you want your kids to spend as much time as possible
你会希望你的孩子尽可能多的时间
just being what?
只是去干嘛
Yeah.
太棒了
The only thing I hate more than simultaneous speaking is
唯一比跟我同步说话更让我讨厌的就是
when people try to get me to finish their sentences.
别人试图让我说完他们的后半句话
Just being kids.
只是去做孩子
That's right.
没错
By the way, baby, you're
对了 宝贝儿 你要
getting my basketball back from that cancer kid.
把我的篮球从癌症小孩儿那里拿回来
Sorry.
对不起
No matter how old you are,
不管你多少岁
you should never forget the importance of childhood.
你永远都不应该忘记童年的重要性
Whether it's letting your kid hold onto his...
不管是你的孩子坚持让你
How you doing, Jackie?
过得怎么样 Jackie
Do it again.
再说一次
I love Daddy. I love Jackie.
我爱爸爸 我爱Jackie
Give me a kiss.
亲我一下
...or holding onto your own.
或者坚持做你自己
Excuse me, young miss.
打扰一下 小姐
Would you like to sign this petition
你愿不愿意签下这份请♥愿♥书
to make our hospital more giant-accessible?
让我们的医院变得更接受巨人
How many signatures do we have? None.
我们有多少签名了 零个
Damn it!
该死
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Would you like to sign this petition
你愿不愿意签下这份请♥愿♥书
to make this hospital more giant-accessible?
让我们的医院变得更接受巨人
Because everything happens so fast,
因为事情都发生得如此之快
it can all slip away before you know it.
眨眼功夫你的岁月却早已流逝
So, Bob, as you know,
Bob 你知道的
it's our policy to have
我们的政策要求
administrators step down when they reach 65.
管理人员到65岁时辞职退休
Over the next few months we'll be searching for your replacement.
接下来的几个月我们会寻找你的接♥班♥人
Do me a favour and keep this between us.
帮我个忙 这事你知我知
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表