他们从来没告诉任何人有一次
they got into a fight in the bathroom
他们在浴室里打起来
and accidentally bumped wieners.
然后不小心命根相撞
It was only for a second.
只持续了一秒钟
Still gay, though. Told you.
听起来还是很基情 我早说了嘛
Well, it's official. The Janitorial is a hit.
不可否认 <清洁人报>火起来了
But no time to rest.
但没时间让我们休息
We got to get another issue out before lunch.
我们得在午饭前赶出另外一♥期♥
But we just put one out this morning.
但我们今早才出了一♥期♥
Doug, The Janitorial is a tri-daily.
Doug <清洁人报>每天三♥期♥
But let's hold out on the meeting until Ted gets here.
但我们先暂停会议 等一下Ted
I'm right here. I bought you that scone.
我在这里 我给你买♥♥了那份松饼
I thought the manager gifted it to me for not running that exposure
我还以为是咖巴克经理看到我没曝光
on how Coffee Bucks beans are picked by dirty river monkeys.
他们的咖啡豆是臭河猴捡的才赠送给我的
I'm kidding, Ted.
Ted 我只是在开玩笑
Actually, I wasn't kidding.
事实上 我没在开玩笑
Todd, how's the weather section shaping up?
Todd 天气部分搞得怎样了
I think all the ladies in the greater metro area
我想所有大都会区的女士们
should expect to see about eight inches tonight.
预计今晚将看到8英寸
What's up? Entire-Coffee-Bucks-Five.
怎么样 来个咖巴克巡回击掌
Hit it! This a nice newsletter there, fellows.
来一个 很不错的小报 哥儿们
It's the first thing that I've ever read
这是我读到的第一份
where I could actually feel myself getting stupider as I read it.
让我觉得自己读着变傻的东西
Are you calling me stupid?
你是在说我傻吗
Well, it's your stupid paper, right? So, yeah.
既然这份很傻的报纸是你办的 所以是吧
High five. You're stupid.
击掌 你真傻
Hit it! Hit it! Hit it hard! And done.
击掌 击掌 给力点 搞定
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Hey!
嘿
You want to explain the fingernail marks down my wife's back?
你想解释一下我妻子背部下的指甲纹是怎么回事吗
First of all, that's a perfectly acceptable fighting style.
首先 那是一个完全可以接受的争吵风格
And secondly, I think you should ask your wife about that.
其次 我觉得你应该问下你妻子那件事
This is very close.
靠太近了
What did you have for lunch, scallops?
你午餐吃了什么 扇贝吗
Hey, dude. Why don't you let him go?
嘿 哥儿们 别动手动脚的
I don't have a problem with you, man.
我和你无过节 兄弟
I should warn you, I've killed a man.
我该提醒你一下 我杀过一个男人
Granted, it was during surgery,
姑且承认 那是在手术期间发生的
but I don't need anaesthesia to knock your ass out.
但我不需要麻醉剂来将你扳倒
Sorry. That's right. Walk away!
对不起 这样才对 走开吧
Walk away! We got them.
走开 咱搞定他们了
That was a close one, wasn't it?
刚刚很险 对吧
Thank goodness your big, brave man-friend was here.
多亏了你那位大只勇敢的基友及时出现
Sam, I want to be real clear about this.
Sam 我想澄清一点
That's your daddy, not your mommy.
那位是你♥爸♥爸 不是你妈妈
How did you get Sam out of day care?
你怎么将Sam从日托所带出来的
Put on a wig and a skirt and told them I was you.
戴个假发穿条裙子假装是你咯
So John has had swelling in his chest wall for a few months.
John胸壁内有肿胀已经好几个月了
Cold hands. Should've told you.
手有点冷 应该早点提醒你
So you're pretty tight with your brothers, huh?
所以你对你的弟弟还挺严格的 是吧
Yeah. They're idiots, but they're all right.
没错 他们是傻瓜 不过还算乖
John, it looks like you have some skin puckering.
John 看上去你有些皮肤皱纹
I'm just gonna order some tests and see what's going on, okay?
我帮你预约一些检查看下有什么问题 好吗
I'll be right here.
我会待在这
He's a nice guy, isn't he? He's incredible.
他是个好男人 不是吗 他简直棒极了
What's your secret?
你那个秘密是什么
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Why would I be talking to Kelso if I was pregnant?
要是我怀孕了为什么要告诉Kelso
It's his baby. That was one dream, Carla.
因为孩子是他的 别再说梦话了 Carla
And it doesn't count because he was half-dolphin.
而且不算他的因为他是半海豚
Which half?
哪一半
Hey, Mop For Brains,
嘿 无脑的这位
I was reading your paper online while I was on the toilet and...
我上厕所时在网上读了一下你的小报
Yeah, I squat and surf. Oh, it's the best.
没错 我蹲着上网 噢 那样子最好
Anyway, did you happen to notice
无所谓了 你有没有留意到
what one of your so-called correspondents put on there?
一个你所谓的记者在上面写了什么
"Dr Cox admitted that his callous outer shell
"Cox医生承认他冷峻的外表
"Is just protecting a fragile inner core of sadness.
"只是在保护自己内在悲伤脆弱的心
"'If I seem angry,
"'如果我看上去很生气
"'I'm really just wishing people would give me a warm hug
"'我真的只是希望人们能够给我一个温暖的拥抱
"'or pat me on the back and say, I'm right with you, man!"'
"'或者拍下我的背然后告诉我 我与你同在'"
Yeah, I did happen to catch that, while I was writing it.
是的 我留意到了 在我写的时候
I never gave you an interview.
我从来被让你采访过
I don't see that that's relevant.
我不觉得关采访什么事
Why am I even bothering with this?
为什么我要纠结这些呢
Nobody ever believes what you put on these things anyway.
反正也没人会相信你在上面写的那些话
Really? People believe everything they see online.
是吗 人们相信他们在网上看到的一切
Apples linked to hair loss. And post.
吃苹果会导致头发脱落 发上去
I'm kidding, Ted. I don't want to eat it again.
我只是在开玩笑 Ted 我再也不想吃苹果了
Ted.
Ted
Here's John's lab work. If you tell me your secret,
这是John的检测结果 如果你告诉我那个秘密
I won't tell anybody about the time you ate a cricket.
我就不告诉别人你有一次吃了个板球
You tricked me into doing that.
是你骗我那么做的
Dominican snack, my heinie.
让我以为是多米尼加零食 我的德国兵
You know, you didn't have to save me from Mrs Cropper's husband.
你知道 你不用帮我摆脱Cropper先生的
I could've handled him. How?
我自己可以搞定他 怎么搞定
By ramming your face into his fists over and over again?
将你的脸一次又一次地撞向他的拳头吗
You make jokes, but I did that to Paul Edwards in college,
你在开玩笑 但大学时我曾对Paul Edwards那么做
and who won that fight?
最后谁打赢了呢
He broke two knuckles,
他两个指关节断了
but I only fractured one skull. Scoreboard, Turk.
但我只是颅骨裂了 2比1 Turk
Scoreboard!
2比1哦
He did have to wear that goofy hand brace for a while.
他的确戴着那副傻傻的护手套好一阵子
Yeah, I don't remember that,
是的 我忘了
but I am still missing some large chunks from that year.
但我仍然很怀念那一年的那些大块头
The point is, I don't want you fighting my battles for me.
我想说的是 我不想你为我挺身而出
I need to be a strong male role model for Sam.
我得成为Sam强大的男性楷模
But, dude, that's my job. Remember?
但是 兄弟 那是我的职责 记得吗
When Sam gets older, I teach him about sports and stuff,
当Sam长大后 我要教他体育和别的东西
and you're in charge of lzzy's emotional crap.
而你就负责开导lzzy的情感问题
We agreed that's how we'd raise our kids.
我们说好了那样子抚养我们的小孩
Our kids? Turk, we're not married.
我们的小孩 Turk 我们又没结婚
Dude, we're a little married.
哥儿们 我们有点像结了婚
I know. I love it.
我懂 我爱这点
Besides, if you start acting like a man's man all of a sudden,
还有 如果你突然开始扮演一个男人的楷模
you're just teaching Sam to lie about who he really is.
你只是在教Sam对自己的真实身份撒谎
You know?
懂吧
That's it. I am a man.
没错 我是个男人
And it's time to prove it, once and for all.
是时候证明这点 最后一次了
Walk more purposefully, damn it! You're pissed!
走得更刻意点 可恶的 你被惹怒了
We're watching what I want to watch.
我们就看我想看的
With my adrenaline flowing and my pride on the line,
我体内的肾上腺素正在流动 自尊心满满
I knew this time...
我知道这一次
Oh, no, wait. No, that's... Thank you.
噢 不 等着 不 那是 谢谢你
It sucks to feel totally trapped.
被捕获的感觉真糟糕
Whether it's by a misinformed co-worker...
无论是被一个误导了的同事
I feel alone, too.
我也感到孤单
Oh, no.
噢 不
...or some very unexpected news.
还是一些意想不到的消息
John, your test results came back. You have breast cancer.
John 检查结果出来了 你患上了乳腺癌
The hard part is finally breaking free!
困难的是如何挣脱
Dude, relax. I'm getting up now.
哥儿们 放松 我起来了
Calm down. Get off!
冷静下 滚开
I knew I had two choices,
我知道我有两个选择
apologise to Turk and admit it was an accident,
跟Turk道歉并承认这是个意外
or this...
或者这样
Yeah! How you like me now, bitch?
耶 你现在觉得我怎样 婊♥子♥
Right? Up high! Up high! That's how we do!
对吧 举高点 举高点 这才是男人
So uncool.
太逊了
I'm gonna kill him! Where is... Move!
我要宰了他 他在哪里 走开
After putting a beat down on Turk,
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表