What is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
You're an annoying, whiny man-child.
你是个讨人厌又爱发牢骚的小屁孩
That question wasn't directed at you.
我不是在问你
What question?
什么问题
Mr Hutnik,
Hutnik先生
I see here you were admitted
你被确诊了
for swollen lymph nodes and abdominal pain.
淋巴肿大和腹痛
I'm also having heart palpitations.
我还有心悸
Well, I think I can help you with that one.
这个我能帮你
You see, I'm very, very handsome.
看 我超级超级英俊 无所不能
I was gonna say.
我还想这么说来着
Beardface? What do you say? It's Beardface.
胡须脸 你说呢 我的名字是浒绪练
Why do you people insist on calling me Beardface?
你们这帮家伙为什么老是叫我胡须脸
May I? Go for it.
我可以试试么 试亦无妨
Well, I just got here, but if I had to guess,
我刚到这里 但是猜的话
I would say it's because your face is, like, five-sixths beard.
我猜是因为你的脸上的胡须覆盖率是六分之五
Damn you!
去你的
Carla, which resident ordered a CAT scan on Mr Hirsch last night?
Carla 哪个住院医师给Hirsch安排断层扫描的
That would be me, Pig-Whore. It's all in the notes.
猪婊♥子♥ 是我安排的 都在你的注意事项里了
Aw, can't Pig-Whore read?
猪婊♥子♥不识字么
Ha! Pig-Whore Read!
猪婊♥子♥识字啊
See, your last name's Reid, so it works two ways.
你的姓是Reid 所以一不小心双关了
Keith's being totally unprofessional.
Keith表现地很不专业
You were supposed to marry him last weekend.
你本来上周末要嫁给人家的
Speaking of which, I gave you a very high-end cappuccino maker
说到婚礼 我买♥♥了部高端咖啡机给你
and seeing as there aren't going to be any nuptials...
既然婚礼取消了
Yeah, yeah, you'll get it back.
好 好 会还给你的
Great.
棒极了
Look, Keith and I have to work together.
Keith和我还要一起工作
How am I supposed to fix this? You can't.
我要怎么补救啊 你什么都做不了
You just gotta let him hate you for a while.
你只能任由他恨你一阵子
No, we can get through this.
不 我们可以迈过这道坎儿的
I'm going to go talk to him.
我要去跟他谈谈
Hey, wait a minute. We only got one cappuccino maker
等等 我只收到一部咖啡机
and it was from my brother, Barry.
还是我哥哥Barry送的
Worth a shot.
不妨一试
So, are you gonna answer me or not?
你还回不回答我的问题
Come on, man. You know why you almost screwed things up with Kim.
伙计 你跟Kim的问题 自己心知肚明好吧
Don't make me say it. All right, fine.
别逼我说出口 好吧
The Harsh Truth Rule is in effect.
"残酷事实原理"生效了
I'll lay a harsh truth on you, so when you lay one on me
我说一个你的残酷事实 你还我一个
you won't feel guilty. J.D., we don't need...
让自己不感到内疚 JD 我们之间不需要
When you sweat a lot, you smell like eggs.
你出很多汗的时候闻起来像鸡蛋
That's not even true.
这根本不是真的
Did Carla tell you to say that?
Carla要你这么讲的吗
No, why? Does she think that, too?
不是 怎么 她也这么想吗
No.
不是
All right, fine.
好吧
You want to know why you almost blew it with Kim?
你想知道为什么差点跟Kim玩砸吗
It's because you knocked her up on your first date
这是因为你跟她的第一次约会就搞出了"人命"
and before you could get to know her, she betrayed you.
她在你们有进一步深入了解之前就背叛了你
And now you don't have strong feelings for her,
现在你对她并没有什么感觉
and the only reason why you guys are still together
你们还在一起的唯一原因
is because there's a kid involved.
就是因为你们之间有个孩子
Which means you're gonna stick it out with her till the end,
说明她会跟你纠缠到最后
whether you love her or not.
无论你是否爱她
I don't know, man. I don't think that's true.
我不知道 我觉得这不是真的
I don't think it's about her. I think it's about me.
这不是她的问题 是我的问题
I have sabotaged every relationship I've ever been in.
我亲手毁了我的每一段关系
Look at it. Molebutt, Tina-Two-Kids,
想想看 "屁♥股♥大颗痣" "双子Tina"
Rumplefugly, Gift Shop Girl...
"皱纹丑八怪" "礼品店女孩"
None of those girls were good for you anyway.
反正这些女孩也不适合你
Well, except for Molebutt.
除了"屁♥股♥大颗痣"
I don't even know if Rumplefugly was a girl.
我都不清楚"皱纹丑八怪"是不是女儿身
Stop it. Fugs was awesome.
别胡说 她超赞
Lyme disease and how on earth
你得了莱姆病
could I possibly have figured out
想知道我是怎么在这么短的时间内
such a tough diagnosis so darn quickly?
确诊的吗
Because I'm that good.
因为我就是那么厉害
One more time for emphasis. I'm that good.
再次强调 我就是那么厉害
Now, I'm going to have this incredibly fun-sized intern
现在我会让这个迷你装实习生
give you a quick body check for tick bites.
帮你快速做个身体♥检♥查 把你身上的蜱虫叮咬痕找出来
Tippytoes!
"踮脚尖"
Oh, there she is. She's cute.
她在这啊 她真可爱
And once she has found the tell-tale, bull's-eye-shaped mark,
在她找到那个典型的牛眼状咬痕之后
we'll be able to start treating you.
我们就可以开始治疗了
How does that sound, Mr Hutnik?
这方法怎样 Hutnik先生
Please, call me Joe.
别 叫我Joe就可以了
I've got to get that guy out of here. Why, is he a jerk?
我非要把这家伙赶走不可 怎么 他是个混♥蛋♥吗
No, I... I think I like him.
不是 我觉得我喜欢这病人
What smells like eggs?
怎么有股鸡蛋的味道
- Nothing, sir. You're imagining it.
- 先生 没什么 你在胡思乱想罢了
What's wrong with liking a patient?
喜欢一个病人有什么问题
I'm not you. I don't get to introduce myself to patients,
我不是你 我不需要给病人介绍自己
do a minor surgery, recommend a good mortician to the family
做个小外科手术 给他们的家人推荐个好的殡仪业者
and then just be on my way. I have to treat people.
就没事一身轻了 我得用心医治他们
And if I like them, well,
但假如我喜欢他们的话
that makes me want to work all that much harder.
我就会加倍努力工作
And really, who has time for that, right?
谁有那么多时间做这事啊
Seriously, am I having a stroke or is someone making an omelette?
说真的 是我中风了还是有人在做煎蛋卷
Hey, Keith.
Keith 你好
You came to your house while I'm packing up my stuff,
真棒 你在我执包袱走的时候回家了
even though you promised not to be here. Awesome.
虽然你保证过不会回这里了
Well, you know you can't take my word.
你也知道我说的话不能相信
I mean, I also promised I'd marry you last Saturday, right?
我还说上周六嫁给你呢 对吧
Right?
对吧
I know, too soon. I'm sorry.
玩笑开太早了 抱歉
But, come on, we love "Too soon" Jokes.
别这样 我们喜欢"玩笑开太早"这样的笑话
Come on now. Let's see the chuckle. Huh?
快给我来个咯咯笑
Here it comes.
这才对嘛
I think I see it bubbling up.
看来你笑了
Do not make me start laughing,
别让我放声大笑
because you know that if I start laughing
你知道如果我放声大笑
then you'll start laughing.
你就会放声大笑
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
This is why it was so easy to walk out on you.
我可能因为这样才这么容易抛弃你
So I finally figured out what's wrong with me.
我终于知道我是怎么一会事了
You're an annoying, whiny man-child.
你是个讨人厌又爱发牢骚的小屁孩
I'm a self-saboteur.
我是个自毁倾向者
And not just in relationships, in everything.
不仅仅在男女关系上 在所有事上都是如此
But you know what? I'm done with all that.
你知道吗 一切都结束了
I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot any more.
我不会再作茧自缚了
What is it, funsize? I checked Mr Hutnik all over,
什么事 迷你装 我为Hutnik先生全身检查过
but I couldn't find a tick bite. Oh, my God.
但我找不到蜱虫咬痕 天啊
I gotta go figure this out. I can't believe it.
我要搞清楚 真不敢相信
Oh, and by the way, you have a ridiculous speaking voice.
顺便说下 你的声音既奇葩又荒谬
And even though I wanted to ask Snoop
虽然我想问Snoop Dogg
how he could spend a second listening to that voice
是怎么能忍♥着听她在耳边说话
without killing himself,
却不自杀的
I didn't.
但我没问
Yep, no more bringing trouble my way by saying things like...
我不会再因为乱说话给自己惹上麻烦
Who are the flowers for? My girlfriend.
这花给谁的 我女朋友
You have a girlfriend? Just 'cause I'm a janitor
你有女朋友 就因为我是个清洁工
means no woman could possibly be attracted to me?
就不可能有女人爱上我吗
No.
不是
Yes.
就是
There she is right down there.
她就在那
Really? What's her name?
真的 她叫什么
Lady.
女士
Lady? You don't believe me?
"女士" 你不信我
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表