Thanks for buying me lunch, J.D. I'm a little cash light.
谢谢你给我买♥♥午餐 JD 我手头有点紧
Having Dan here wasn't all bad.
Dan在这儿也不全是坏事
So, Dan, you still living with your mom?
Dan 你还和你妈住一起吗
Carla, Dan doesn't live with our mom.
Carla Dan不是和我们的妈住一起
He lives in an apartment that happens to be in Mom's attic.
他住的公♥寓♥刚好在妈妈的阁楼上
Yep, nothing makes my life seem less crappy
对 只有和我屌♥丝兄弟在一起时
than hanging out with my loser bro.
才能让我的生活显得不那么糟糕
I mean, sure, there's lots of bats up there,
我是说 当然啦 那上面好多蝙蝠
but that's because there's no air conditioning.
但那是因为那里没空调
Bats like heat?
蝙蝠喜热吗
Musty heat, yes. Good question, Turk.
发霉的热 是的 问得好 Turk
Thanks. How come you don't point out when I ask good questions?
谢谢 我问得好时你怎么不指出来
Because I don't love you like he does.
因为我没有他那么爱你
Told you.
告诉过你了
Actually, J.D., I just bought my own house.
事实上 JD 我刚买♥♥了我自己的房♥子
How could you afford to do that on a part-time bartender salary?
你兼♥职♥做酒保的工资怎么能付得起呢
I flip houses for a living now.
我现在靠翻新转卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋过活
Turns out I'm really good at this real estate stuff.
结果证明我做房♥地♥产♥很在行
Probably because it involves not a small amount
也许是因为这需要大量的
of lying and doublespeak.
欺人之谈和故弄玄虚吧
Well, if you're doing so well,
好吧 既然你做得这么好
how come you made me buy you your lunch?
你干嘛还让我给你买♥♥午餐啊
Good question, J.D.
问得好 JD
I was unaware one needed a reason to try and score a free meal.
我没意识到谁吃免费餐还需要理由的
Are you... Can I... I'll just... I'm just... Okay.
你这是 我可以 我就 我就 好吧
You have your own sandwich.
你有你自己的三明治啊
And now I have yours.
现在我也有你的了
Mayo? What? You don't like mayo?
蛋黄酱 怎么 你不喜欢蛋黄酱吗
I guess not.
我想是吧
So, Robyn, I see here that you passed out at work.
Robyn 这上面说你工作时晕过去了
Yeah. I saw a ghost.
是的 我看见鬼魂了
Really? No way.
真的吗 不会吧
No, but I have to come up with something interesting, right?
没有 但我得编点有趣的事情 对吧
I mean, it was so embarrassing.
我是说 当时那么尴尬
Tell people it was your mother's ghost.
告诉人们那是你母亲的鬼魂
Oh, I can't. My mom's still alive.
哦 不能 我妈还活着呢
Bummer. Yeah.
真郁闷 是啊
Anyhoo, we'll run some tests.
不管怎样 我们会进行一些测试
Hopefully it'll be something exotic. But not fatal.
但愿会有些异常的东西 但不是致命的
Right.
好的
Sip.
来一口
That is hot. Add some half-and-half and come back. Go.
挺烫的 加点牛奶和奶油再回来 去吧
Sorry, but these spaces are now for carpool only.
抱歉 现在这些车位只有拼车才能用
What if someone who's not a carpool parks here?
如果没有拼车停在这里又能怎样呢
Obviously, as Environmental Officer, I don't have any real power,
显然 作为环保专员 我没有任何实际的权力
but I can give you this citation just as a symbolic gesture.
但是我可以象征性地给你一张单据
You'll notice on the back,
你回来时会注意到的
I've made a list of some possible consequences
我为违反医院新的环保政策
for violating the hospital's new Green Policy.
列了一些可能的后果
If you leave a light on,
如果你没有关灯
I make you lick a battery or eat a light bulb. Your choice.
我会让你舔电池或者吃灯泡 由你选择
Of course.
当然
And as for parking in a "Carpool Only" Lane.
至于说停到"拼车专用车位"里的话
Well, I can't really damage your car,
我不能真的损坏你的车
but I might just throw a wasp hive in there.
但我可能会扔进去一个黄蜂蜂窝
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Maybe mess with the locks so you can't get out.
或许搞坏车锁让你出不来
I'm not gonna go with "Ow."
我才不会叫出声的
Remember, give a hoot, don't litter.
记住 多留点心 不要乱扔
That was outstanding.
真是棒极了
That was your can, Dan.
那是你的罐子 Dan
You're so cranky. I'm gonna cheer you up.
你太暴躁了 我要让你高兴起来
'Cause last time I was here,
因为上次我来这里时
J.D., you laid some hard truths on me
JD 你给我摆了些我难以接受的事实
and it really helped turn my life around.
那真的帮我改变了我的生活
So now, I got you a little something to say thank you.
所以现在 我要送你件小礼物来感谢你
A new car!
一辆新车
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
So, your tests came back.
你的测试结果出来了
Your prealbumin is low, you have a protein deficiency.
你的前白蛋白低了 你患有蛋白质缺乏症
Robyn, you're malnourished.
Robyn 你是营养不良
I eat. I mean, I'm not anorexic.
我吃东西的 我是说 我没有厌食症
I read your case history.
我看了你的病历
You're a vegetarian who runs every single morning.
你是个素食主义者 但只吃早餐
You eat mostly salads, you've got a stressful job.
基本只吃沙拉 你工作压力很大
Robyn, you're 5'9" And you weigh 119 pounds.
Robyn 你1米75的身高 体重却只有108斤
You need to gain some weight.
你需要增肥了
Hi, there.
嗨 伙计
I'm gonna go ahead and borrow your doctor for a quick second.
我要借用你的医生一小会儿
What the frick?
什么状况
You're wrinkling my shirt! Put me down!
你把我衣服弄皱了 放我下来
What are you doing? Because I gotta be honest with you,
你在做什么 因为我必须很诚实地告诉你
this seems wildly inappropriate.
这样做非常不合适
Well, I checked your malnourished patient's chart back there
好吧 我刚查阅了你的营养不良的病人的病例
and, well, something occurred to me.
然后 我突然想到一件事
You're 5'9" Also, aren't you?
你也是1米75 不是吗
No! Put me the frick down!
不 快他妈放我下来
Don't you dare put me on that fricking scale!
你敢他妈的把我放到那个体重计上
Come on, J.D. This is the perfect gift.
别啊 JD 这是最好的礼物了
You can't be driving 40 minutes on a scooter to go see your kid.
你不能骑40分钟小摩托去见你的小孩啊
Plus, this is a hybrid, so you'll save tons on gas.
另外 这是混合动力车 会很省油的
I don't want your charity, Dan. Take it back.
我不要你的施舍 Dan 拿回去
No, it's yours.
不 它是你的
Really? Well, if it's mine,
是吗 好吧 如果是我的
then I guess you won't care if I do this.
那我想你不会介意我这样做的
Wow, this thing must have a fantastic crash test rating.
哇噢 这家伙的碰撞测试评级一定很高
Hey, you! Come over here and read this number, will you?
嘿 你 过来读一下这个数字
No, Boon. I will kill your family!
不行 Boon 我会杀了你全家
Oh, you say bye to baby Boon! -- Go read those numbers!
噢 跟小Boon说再见吧 把那数字读出来
What are you...
你干什
Got it! 298!
有了 270斤
Minus my super-buff 180 pounds, makes your weight 118,
减去我超级健康的重量163斤 你的体重是107斤
which is a full one pound
比你的"有问题"的病人还少
less than your patient who is "In trouble."
整整一斤
Hypocrisy, thy name is...
伪君子 说的就是
Boon, do you want to finish that for me?
Boon 你要替我说下去吗
No? Not smart enough to follow? No.
不吗 不够聪明 没听懂吗 是的
It's you, Barbie. Hypocrisy, thy name is you.
就是你 芭比 伪君子 说的就是你
I'm gonna take a quick breather.
我先喘口气
J.D., I enjoy a demonstration of your lack of physical strength
JD 我很喜欢看你展示出和旁边那人一样
as much as the next guy, but what's your problem?
孱弱的体力 但你这是什么毛病
Dan, you come here with your new job and your new house
Dan 你有了新工作和新房♥子
and you give me a car?
你还送我一辆车
So, what?
所以呢
Don't say it.
千万别说
You're supposed to be the loser, not me.
我们中的屌♥丝本应该是你 而不是我
Clearly, I loosened it.
很显然 我失手了(说出来了)
And then Dan said the
然后Dan说出了
last thing I ever expected to hear from him.
最出乎我意料之外的话
You know what, J. D?
你知道吗 JD
You need to grow up.
你需要成熟起来
You shouldn't mess with hybrid cars.
你不该跟混合动力车过不去
Be gentle. Nope.
温柔一点 不行
I wasn't speaking to my brother.
我没有和我兄弟说话
Of course, Dan reacted the way he always does.
当然 Dan的行为就像往常那样
He became a character he liked to call the "Constant questioner."
成了一个他所谓"不间断的提问者"的角色
Now, who's that guy? What's behind that door?
那人是谁 门后面是什么
When's the next bus to Chicago? 7:00, be under it.
下一趟去芝加哥的大巴是几点 7点 要准时
Where's that girl going? Wanna see me do a funny dance?
那个姑娘要去哪儿 想看我来一段有趣的舞步吗
Wanna see me do it around you?
想看我围着你跳吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表