Break it! Break it! Break it!
嗨起来 嗨起来 嗨起来
New from Mattel, it's Hypocrite Barbie!
美泰公♥司♥最新出品 伪善的芭比
Now, when you do waltz into
当你潇洒地走进
your similarly stick-like patient's room,
和你一样麻杆般的病人的房♥间时
I don't want you to feel guilty
我不想让你感到愧疚
because you brought in a bag of celery sticks
因为你带了一袋子芹菜杆
and some air for lunch today.
和一些空气作为今天的午餐
Remember, it's not about you. It's about her.
记住 这不是为了你 而是为了她
Robyn, this colleague of mine
Robyn 我的这位同事
pointed out that I could also stand to gain a few pounds.
指出说我也应该增重几斤
And I don't want to be a hypocrite,
而我不想做个伪君子
so how about you and I do it together?
所以你和我一起努力怎么样
Sure.
好啊
He's got crazy eyes.
他有双电眼
I do and I'm okay with it.
确实如此 我觉得挺好
That's very wasteful. Must you wash your hands so often?
真的很浪费 你必须要这么频繁地洗手吗
I just changed an 80-year old man's diaper
我刚给一个80岁的老人换了尿布
and I'm about to eat a muffin,
而我正打算吃个松饼
so if you don't mind, I'm gonna wash away.
所以如果你不介意的话 我要洗掉了
I do not want to see this.
我不要看下去了
See what?
看什么
He expects me to make you drink my mop water,
他以为我会让你喝我洗拖把的水呢
but my bucket's all the way downstairs
但是我的桶还远在楼下
so I will let you off the hook,
所以我会放你一马的
if you promise never to tell Ted. Yes?
只要你保证永远不告诉Ted 好吗
No. I'm gonna take that as a "Yes."
不好 我会把那当作是"好的"
That's it. Drink it down, baby.
这就对了 喝光它 亲爱的
All the suds, too. You've learnt a lesson.
还有所有的泡泡 你受教训了吧
Move it, Jolly Green.
让一让 绿巨人
What's up your butt?
你有什么事
Yesterday, Dan told me that I need to grow up.
昨天 Dan告诉我说我应该成熟点
Me! I mean, you don't think that, do you?
说我 我是说 你不这么认为吧 是吧
What followed was what I
接下来发生的
like to call "The Hedging Noise Symphony."
我管它叫"对冲噪音交响曲"
Do you think I need to grow up?
你觉得我需要成熟点吗
You dream your whole life about that one moment
你一生期盼都在这一时刻
and when it finally comes,
而当它最终来临时
you're just... You're just not ready for it.
你只是 你只是还没有准备好
Here goes, the answer is a sincere,
是这样的 答案是一个真诚的
emphatic, 100% definitive,
绝对的 百分之百
never been so sure of anything in my life,
在我生命从未如此确信的
unequivocal yes.
毫不含糊的 是的
And the fact that you came to me means
你来找我就意味着
everybody else thinks so, too.
其他人也都这么想
Am I right?
我说对了吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Oh, hells yeah!
哦 绝对是的
I just needed to find someone who really understood me.
我只需要找到真正懂我的人
My scar! Is that face paint?
我的伤疤 那是脸部油彩吗
Yeah, Carla wants me to trash it.
是的 Carla想让我抹掉它
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
Dribble me.
来运球
Between the legs!
跨下运球
Elliot, double dessert?
Elliot 双份甜点
Yeah. I promised a patient that we'd gain weight together, so...
是的 我向一个病人保证我们要一起增重 所以
Wow, it's not every doctor that would take a hot bod like yours
哇噢 不是每个医生都会为了一个病人
and go all jiggly for a patient.
让你这么好的身材长胖胖的
Has anyone else noticed how
有没有人注意到
fantastic Dr Reid has been looking lately?
Reid医生最近看上去很赞
Sob, girl.
可怜的姑娘
That ought to do it.
这就对了
Hey, why wouldn't you throw that in recycling?
嘿 你怎么不扔到可回收垃圾箱里
The recycling bin's way over there.
可回收垃圾箱还那么远
What's happened to you?
你怎么啦
You were going to change the world, man.
你是要改变世界的 老兄
I've learnt to pick my battles in this world.
我已经试着为这世界战斗过了
Otherwise you fight and
但是当你奋斗着
you fight and one day you look in the mirror
奋斗着 然后某天看到镜子里
and there's an old man looking back at you.
有个老男人正回望着你
And you have to ask yourself, was it all worth it?
你不得不问问你自己 这一切都值得吗
It's been 36 hours!
才过了36个小时
I'm going to say something to you
我要对你说句话
that's been said to me by every person I've ever loved,
每个我曾爱过的人都对我说过的话
I'm really disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
You are pathetic and weak and I don't love you any more.
你可怜 懦弱 我再也不爱你了
Get out!
滚开
You don't think I need to grow up, do you, Turk?
你没觉得我不够成熟吧 有吗 Turk
Definitely.
当然有
That means a lot coming from a guy
这话意味深长 从一个把自己的脑袋
who painted his head like some sort of sports ball.
画成某种球类的人口中说出来
Buddy, the one thing I love about hanging out with you
伙计 我愿意跟你待在一起的原因是
is that we get to do stuff like this, you know?
我们可以这样玩耍
But when you leave, I go back to being a husband and a father,
但是你离开以后 我还要做回一个丈夫和父亲
which means paying bills, giving my daughter a bath,
这意味着 去还账单 给我女儿洗澡
and budgeting with Carla so one day we can buy a house.
和Carla精打细算 期望哪天我们可以买♥♥套房♥子
但是你 给家里加过婴儿防护设施了吗
or learnt how to change a diaper?
或者学会怎么换尿布了吗
Aren't there instructions on the box?
包装盒上没有说明吗
Have you seen your baby since Kim took him home?
自打Kim把你儿子带回去以后你去看过他吗
No.
没有
All right, so you tell me. Do you think you need to grow up?
好吧 你来告诉我 你觉得你需要成熟点了吗
Do it. Do it now.
来吧 快来
Are you done?
你够了没
I can't believe I'm such a hypocrite.
我无法相信我是这么虚伪的人
I can't believe I gave up on saving the world after 36 hours.
我无法相信仅36小时我就放弃了拯救世界
I don't deserve to wear this sash.
我不配戴这个肩带
I like it on.
我喜欢戴着它
You two are so boring.
你们两个真无聊
Janitors aren't boring.
清洁工不无聊
You want to know the weird defect you both have
你们想知道你们共有的毛病吗
that made you screw up like this?
那个让你们一团糟的毛病
Please. You're both human.
请讲 – 你们也都是人
Janitors aren't human.
清洁工不是人
They are! And Elliot, I'm really annoyed with you
是的 Elliot 我对你感到非常生气
because I gave you this lecture two weeks ago.
因为我两周前就给你上过这课
Pay attention because I don't want to be
注意听 我可不想
saying the same things again in two weeks
在未来两周之内再说同样的事情
You're both human.
你们也都是人
I don't recall that.
我想不起来了
It's human to want the best for your patients
这是人性 想让你的病人做到最好
even if you can't follow your own advice.
即使你自己也无法做到
It's human to get passionate about something
这是人性 对某些事热情极高
and then get complacent.
然后又停步不前
It's annoying to whine about it all the time.
一直对此发牢骚很是烦人
Janitors don't whine.
清洁工不发牢骚
Oh, wait. Yes, we do. That's our thing.
哦 等等 是的 我们发牢骚 这就是我们
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Wanna see the dance again?
想再看我的舞步吗
Actually, Dan, I was wondering
其实 Dan 我在想
if maybe you wanted to go over to Kim's with me and meet my son.
也许你想和我一起去Kim那里去见见我儿子
Yeah. That'd be great.
好啊 那太棒啦
You know, J.D., you were the one who told me
知道吗 JD 一开始还是你告诉我
to get my life together in the first place.
让我把自己的生活好好整理下
But I never thought you'd do it.
但我从没想过你会这么做
That's a lovely sentiment.
这感受真奇妙
I'm happy for you, Dan.
我为你感到高兴 Dan
You don't know how to turn it on, do you?
你不知道怎么点火 是吗
No idea. I pushed it from the parking spot back there.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表