That's what they call me. Why do they call me that?
人们就是这么叫我的 他们为什么这么叫我
It's your new website ranking.
是网上你的新排名
What? How did I drop so low?
啥 我怎么能掉到这么低
You know, after I fix that gall bladder,
等我把你的胆囊治好以后
you might want me to do something about those flat boobies.
也许你会想让我为你那对平胸做点什么
All I wanted to do was win at something, for once,
我不过是想赢点什么 哪怕一次也好
and when I finally do, you have to go...
当我真的赢的时候 你非得
Excuse me. But do you really want me here for a lecture
不好意思 不过你真的想让我在这儿
that I'm not gonna feel the least bit guilty about?
不会感到一丝丝羞愧地听你说教
Dismissed.
你能走了
Him, I expected this from, but you?
他 我能料到 但是你
I mean, you're my closest friend.
你可是我最亲的朋友啊
In college, we shared a toothbrush.
大学里 我们共用一把牙刷
I was not aware of that. We did.
我不知道啊 我们用了
Look, man, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
好吧 兄弟 我能做点儿什么补偿你吗
Here you go, buddy. Your very own unicorn.
给 兄弟 属于你自己的独角兽
She's glorious!
她好美
Turk! My bad.
Turk 我错了
Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我能做点儿什么补偿你吗
Here's your unicorn!
这才是你的独角兽
Turk! She's beautiful! Look at her mane...
Turk 她真漂亮 看看她的鬃毛
Turk! I gotta tell you, unicorns aren't real.
Turk 我必须告诉你 独角兽不是真的
Stop it! They're not real.
住嘴 它们不存在
There's nothing you can do.
你没法弥补了
What if I let you beat me in basketball while the nurses watch?
护士们在场看我们打篮球时 我让你赢怎么样
Can we yell "White Lightning" Every time I make a basket?
每次我进球时我们能欢呼"白色闪电"吗
We always do. Back in.
一向如此啊 不怪你了
Okay. Come on, Bizzle.
好的 走吧 熊仔
Gayle's pulling the car around. So I guess this is...
Gayle在把车开过来 所以我想该是
Don't. You know I hate the "G" Word.
别 你知道我讨厌说"再见"
Elliot, thank you for everything.
Elliot 谢谢你做的一切
You've been an amazing friend to me.
你对我来说是个很好的朋友
White Lightning! White Lightning!
白色闪电 白色闪电
Dude, enough practise lay-ups. I'm getting hoarse.
老兄 上篮练得够多了 我嗓子都哑了
White Lightning! White Lightning!
白色闪电 白色闪电
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听我说话吗
When you have something you have to get off your chest,
当你心里藏了事 需要讲出来的时候
there are a couple of things you can do.
你有这样一些选择
You can test the water.
你可以稍加试探
Check this out. I found it at a garage sale.
看看这个 我在人家的旧货甩卖♥♥上发现的
Oh, my God! That is disgusting.
哦 老天 这真恶心
Yeah, I know. I think so, too.
对 我知道 我也这么觉得
I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.
我就是想确定一下我俩意见一致
Or you can come completely clean.
或者你可以彻底坦白
I talked to Kelso about the whole Todd thing,
我跟Kelso谈过Todd干的那些事了
and you're back at number one.
你又回到第一位了
That's what I'm talking about!
我说的就是这个意思
I figured since you can't say it any more,
我想既然你不能再说这话了
maybe I could have it.
也许我能拿来当口头禅
No.
不行
Of course, if you're really the number one doctor,
当然了 如果你真的是最佳医生
you might end up keeping things to yourself.
你最终也许会选择缄口不言
Is there anything else I need to know?
还有其他我需要知道的事吗
No. Nothing else.
没有 没别的了
Even if it will haunt you forever.
即使它会成为你的心结 永远困扰你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表