You just got yourself a new nickname, missy.
看来你有外号♥了呢 美女
See you in a bit, Lavernagain. Lavernagain!
待会见了 Laverne二代 Laverne二代
Baby, you can't just speak Spanish to my little African princess.
宝贝儿 你不能只对我的非裔小公主说西语
She's not your little African princess.
她不是你的什么非裔小公主
She's our little half-African, half-Latina princess.
是我们两个人的半非裔半拉丁裔小公主
Baby, that's a little wordy.
宝贝儿 这名号♥有点拖拉吧
Here we go, Carla and Turk are at it again.
又来了 Carla和Turk开吵了
My mother taught me how important my heritage is.
我妈妈教育我传承是很重要的
I will do the same for Izzy
所以我也会这样教育Izzy
and speaking Spanish is a huge part of that.
教她说西语就是重要的一部分
Just a matter of time before they rope me in.
拉我参战只是时间问题
Plus, I want to take her to the homeland.
另外 我还想带她回老家呢
Any second now...
马上到我出场啦
Baby, you're from Chicago. Just get her a deep-dish pizza.
宝贝儿 你老家在芝加哥 给她个深盘披萨就好了
You know what? Why don't you get me a deep-dish pizza,
还有 也给我一份深盘披萨好了
with onions and sausage?
要带洋葱和香肠的
Here it comes.
就是现在了
Turk, I was referring to the Dominican Republic.
Turk 我祖籍是多米尼克共和国
And if you say, "Isn't that where I bought my wrinkle-free chinos,"
如果你说 "那不是我买♥♥无褶卡其裤的地方吗"
I may kill you. Where are your ancestors from?
小心我杀了你 你的祖先又来自哪里
The motherland?
故乡
You don't even know.
你都不知道
And now a gentle throat
是时候清嗓表示
clear to let them know I'm ready to speak.
我准备好参战了
J.D., drink some water.
J.D 喝点水行么
Go to hell, Bob. I didn't even say anything.
去死吧 Bob 我还什么都没说呢
There's nowhere else to sit so you can drop the scary stare.
实在没地方坐了 所以你就别瞪我了
It doesn't work on me any more.
反正对我也不起作用
Kicking me under the table's not going to make me leave either.
在桌子下面踢我也没用的
I did it. You talk too much.
我踢的 你话太多了
Say, Bob, sorry about that "Go to hell" thing earlier.
那个 Bob 抱歉之前叫你去死了
We're cool. You're just pissy because Jordan left.
没事的 你是因为Jordan走了不开心了吧
I mean, I'm in the same boat.
同是天涯沦落人啊
Ever since I broke off my engagement,
自打订婚被我搞砸之后
I live all alone in that big, empty house.
我一个人住在那空空如也的大房♥子里
Hell, Bob here is living
妈的 连Bob住在医院也是因为
at the hospital because Enid kicked him out.
被Enid赶了出来
Did she just call me Bob? I will kick her again.
她刚是叫我Bob了吗 我还会踢她的
We're like the lonely hearts table.
我们这一桌就是寂寞沙洲冷啊
No, no, actually, that's the lonely hearts table.
不 实际上 那边才是寂寞沙洲冷
**Who are you*
*你是谁
Okay, we'll never win the A Cappella-Palooza
好了 唱成这样我们是赢不了
performing like that.
无伴奏合唱赛的
And if we don't win,
我们要是赢不了
there's no chance of us getting laid at the after-party.
那之后的庆功宴我们还是睡不到妞
Barbie, please stop lumping us in together.
芭比 别想拉我们抱团了
Tomorrow is my day off and
明天我休息
I am joyous to have my place all to myself.
我很高兴那么大地方都归我了
You see, I'm a lot of things.
你看 我有很多属性的
I'm a Scorpio, a registered Independent, a foodie, a Parrothead.
我是天蝎座 无党派人士 美食家 大厨
Yes, I do love that Jimmy Buffet. Always have, always will.
是 我很喜欢吉米自助餐 以前喜欢 以后也喜欢
A leg man. A right bastard.
我还是腿控男 右翼败类
Thank you, Bob. But I can assure you the one thing I am not is...
谢谢 Bob 但我偏偏就不是
Straight?
直男
Audience participation is now over.
观众竞猜环节到此为止
The one thing I'm not is lonely. Capisce?
我就是不孤单 懂了吗
Hey, you should know
嘿 你知道么
that new nurse hates the stupid nickname you gave her.
新来的护士讨厌你给她取的外号♥
Lavernagain? No way.
Laverne二代么 不应该啊
I hate it.
我讨厌它
Well, you might hate it now, Lavernagain.
可能你现在不喜欢 Laverne二代
But once you've heard it a few times, you're gonna love it.
不过多听几次你就会喜欢的
Lavernagain. You're such a man of the people,
Laverne二代 你这么万人迷
do you even know anybody's real name?
你知道大家的本名么
Of course I do.
当然知道了
Why do people keep hiding behind you?
为什么人都藏在你身后啊
Challenge, what's their real name?
挑战吧 他们都叫什么
Well, she never told me her real name, but I like Lavernagain.
她没告诉过我她叫什么 我喜欢叫她Laverne二代
And Snoop, I had hoped you'd legally changed your name to Snoop.
Snoop 我一直以为你改名叫Snoop了呢
Never got around to that? Okay.
没改么 好吧
Colonel, I have to pass on you.
上校 你我真不知道
Okay, you can get this one.
好吧 这个我知道
I know it's just like Beardface, but not Beardface. What is it?
我知道是大胡子谐音的 但不是大胡子 是什么
Oh, right.
噢 对了
Beard Mouth.
胡子嘴
It's Beardfacade, damn it!
是Beardfacade 该死
Man of the people, indeed.
真不愧是万人迷啊
It's always surprising to
了解你亲近的人真正的感受
learn how people close to you really feel.
总是会让你大吃一惊
How can you know nothing about your own background?
你怎么能一点都不了解自己的身家背景
Baby, what do you want me to say?
宝贝儿 你想让我说什么
It just doesn't mean that much to me.
我觉得那对我不重要
Still, the only person's feelings
但是 你真正能了解的
you can truly hope to know are your own.
还是你自己的感觉
Daddy, Grandma says you once peed in her garden.
爸爸 外婆说你以前在她花♥园♥里尿尿
Guilty.
被逮到了
Hey, Perry. This doesn't count as me calling.
嘿 Perry 这不算我主动打电♥话♥啊
It does so.
当然算了
'Cause I made Jack dial and you and I didn't speak.
因为我是让Jack拨的号♥ 而且咱俩又没对话
I just wanted to tell you
我只是想告诉你
I've decided to stay here through the week.
我会在这里呆到这礼拜结束
Bye.
拜
Of course, sometimes a phone call changes everything.
当然 有时一个电♥话♥就能改变一切
The obvious way to beat loneliness is with the company of others.
战胜孤独 显而易见就要和大家呆在一起
Hey, Tedski. Could I maybe help you here?
嘿 Ted 让我来帮你吧
That's a lot of files. Really?
好多文件啊 真的吗
Thanks. No problemo.
谢了 没问题
It only gets complicated
可是当你怕被人发现你的脆弱时
if you don't want others to see that you're vulnerable.
事情就变得复杂了
So, I heard Jordan's staying away the whole week now.
听说Jordan这周都不回来了啊
Yeah, we've been texting each other a lot
嗯 自打我们发现彼此都在
since we both found out that we're nervous pooers.
便便时紧张 我们就一直短♥信♥联络
I turned her on to one sound-proofer so talented,
我给她介绍了一款特别好的隔音设备
even someone with their ear
就算有人耳朵贴在门上
to your door can't hear it when you foofy.
也听不见便便的声音
Interesting. Tell you what, when she gets back
有意思 这样吧 等她回来
you two ought to think about having a crazy-off.
你俩可以来场比赛
I'm going to text her that you said that.
我要把你说的发短♥信♥告诉她
Goodness gracious, Ted. I'm sure sorry about that.
亲爱的主啊 Ted 真抱歉
It's okay. I'm used to it.
没事的 我都习惯了
Say, Ted, these are all just blank pieces of white paper.
那个 Ted 这都是空着的白纸啊
They...
他们
I need to look busy.
我得装出忙碌的样子
Hello, tall, dark and
你好啊 又高 又冷酷又
whatever. Handsome.
随便吧 又帅气
No.
没这条
Well done, Dr John "I think I'm a man of the people"
不错 囧之"我以为我是万人迷
But now thanks to the Janitor
但拜管♥理♥员♥所赐
"Everyone knows I'm a fraud and I have egg on my face" Dorian.
大家都知道我是个骗子 丢脸死了"Dorian医生
That's your clever new nickname.
这就是你的新外号♥了
Oh, my God! You finally have a nickname!
噢 天呐 我终于有外号♥了
I can admit when I'm wrong.
我承认我错了啦
So, challenge. I will learn everyone in the hospital's real name
所以新挑战 今天下班以前
by the end of the day.
我会记住所有人名
You're gonna learn 310 names in one day?
你想一天之内记住310个名字
Hey, the night before my anatomy final,
嘿 我解剖学考试的头天晚上
I got drunk on peppermint schnapps
我喝多了薄荷酒
'cause Turk told me it was
因为Turk告诉我
a special new mouthwash you could swallow.
那是一种可以喝的漱口水
And after I was done crying and dry-heaving
结果我连哭带折腾
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表