不论你是想避免你的女儿
from associating you with pain.
把你和疼痛联♥系♥在一起
Step away from the child.
离那孩子远点儿
Come here, pumpkin. Okay.
过来 小南瓜 好啦
Or you simply intended to get closure on a video game.
或者你只是想终结一款电子游戏
This is what you call "Being there" For J. D?
你就管这个叫"陪在J.D.身边支持他"
Oh, my God, I don't think I could be any angrier at you!
哦 天哪 我觉得我简直气到极限了
Oh, yeah? Well, you're about
哦 是吗 你很快就会
to find out 'cause I'm finishing this game.
知道是不是极限了 因为我一定要拿下这个游戏
And though you have every
而且 尽管你竭尽全力
intention of making a horrible situation better...
想为糟糕的局面扭转乾坤
Okay, looks like we're ready for this baby.
好了 看起来是时候要生宝宝了
No! Wait, wait, wait! What about my epidural?
不 等等 等等 我的无痛分娩针呢
Kim, you're fully dilated. It's too late for the epidural.
Kim 你的宫颈口已经完全扩张 来不及打无痛分娩针了
You should have told me sooner.
你应该早点告诉我的
...you often find out that you've made it worse.
却经常发现 你使情况变得更糟了
You!
你
You're amazing.
你太棒了
I hate you so much right now, J.D.
我现在太恨你了 J.D.
Don't worry, all women say
别担心 所有女人生产时
that stuff during labour. She doesn't mean it.
都会说这种话 不走心的
I do. He just broke up with me! What?
我走 他刚刚甩了我 什么
No, no! Technically, I didn't break up with her.
不 不 严格意义来讲 我没甩她
I just told her I didn't love her.
我只是告诉她 我不爱她
Who did he say that to? The mother of his baby.
他对谁说的 他孩儿的妈
No, he didn't.
不 他不是吧
Man, she looks familiar.
天啊 她看起来好眼熟
Get out!
滚出去
No, I'm not letting you go through this alone.
不 我不会让你独自经历这一切的
I have someone else I can call.
我可以叫其他人来陪我
Keith, I get it, I ruined your life. Stop calling.
Keith 我明白 我毁了你的生活 别再打电♥话♥来了
Oh, hey, Kim!
哦 嘿 Kim
Look, I know I called
听着 我知道我往你家
you at home and threatened to kill your dog,
打电♥话♥威胁要杀了你的狗
but thanks again for coming in there, Dr Callahan.
但是再次感谢你来了 Callahan医生
No problem. It's not like I need a lot of sleep
不客气 又不是说我需要睡眠充足
to practise medicine on small children.
才能给小孩子们治病
This will only take a second.
只要一小会儿就好了
My daughter needs a shot for her dermatitis.
我女儿得了皮炎 需要打一针
Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm Dr No Shot.
哦 恐怕我打不了 我是"不打♥针♥医生"
You're kidding, right? You're a paediatrician.
你开玩笑的 是吧 你可是儿科医生
You must have to give the occasional shot.
你一定偶尔得打打♥针♥啊
Sure, if my name was Dr Occasional Shot, but it's not.
当然 如果我的名字是"偶尔打♥针♥"医生的话 但不是
Look, I have to be a doctor to these kids for years.
听着 我得给这帮孩子当好几年的医生
I don't want them bawling every time they see me
我不希望他们每次见到我就和
because they associate me with pain.
疼痛联♥系♥起来 然后嚎啕大哭
That's insane. Yeah.
真是疯话 是吗
And why aren't you giving your daughter the shot?
那你怎么不给你女儿打♥针♥
I don't want her to forever associate me with pain.
我不想她永远把我和疼痛联♥系♥在一起
What? I didn't catch that. Pain.
什么 我没听清 疼痛
Was that the inside voice? You can bring it up.
那是你内心的声音吗 你可以说出声的
My daughter to forever associate me with pain.
我的女儿永远把我和疼痛联♥系♥在一起
Ironic.
真讽刺
Why don't you ask one of the nurses to give it to her?
你为什么不让个护士给她打♥针♥
There's only one nurse in this dump I'd let touch my daughter.
这个废物堆里只有一个护士 我能允许让她碰我的女儿
I can't believe you're still playing this stupid game.
我真不敢相信你们居然还在玩儿这个蠢游戏
Hit him with the fire sabre. Hit him with a lamp.
用火之剑打他 用灯打他
There's no lamp in this game,
这个游戏里没有灯
sir. I was talking to your wife.
先生 我在和你老婆讲话
Hit Turkleton with this lamp.
用这盏灯打Turkleton
Oh, Carla, good.
哦 Carla 太棒了
Listen, I need you to give my kid a shot.
听着 我需要你给我家孩子打一针
It will only take a second.
就耽误一会儿
I can't do it. I'm literally shaking with rage. See?
不行 我现在气得手直发抖 看见没
I would give her a shot, Perry,
我可以给她打♥针♥ Perry
but this is Scotch and I'm all Hasselhoffed out.
但这杯可是苏格兰威士忌 我现在是醉翻了
All right.
好吧
Janitor, you're getting pummelled.
清洁工 你都被人连击了
That sounded like criticism.
听起来像在批评我
I don't respond well to criticism. Whatever. You still suck.
我面对批评会有不良后果 随便吧 你还是很烂
I'm out. No, dude. Come on.
我不玩儿了 不要啊 兄弟 拜托
Baby, why'd you have to go and say that?
宝贝儿 你为啥非要那么说啊
I can't finish this game by myself.
我自己可打不通这个游戏
Follow my lead and jump in that warthog.
听我的指挥 跳上那只野猪
You drive, I'll man the machine guns and kill all the jackals.
你开车 我来操纵机关枪 将豺狼一网打尽
You have never been more sexy to me.
你从没有比此刻更性感过
Oh, that's disgusting.
哦 太恶心了
Hey, Keith. Burn in hell.
嘿 Keith 下地狱吧
I'm so sorry about you and Kim.
你和Kim的事 我很遗憾
Is there anything I can do? Just take care of her.
我能帮上什么吗 好好照顾她就行
Okay.
好的
God, you're having a baby. Want to do a celebratory jump hug?
天啊 你就要当爹了 想来个庆祝式跳跃拥抱吗
No. Turk, Carla and I tried one earlier. Turned out to be lame.
不了 Turk Carla和我之前试过 其实超逊的
Oh, please, you probably
哦 拜托 你大概
loved it and just didn't want to admit it.
喜欢得不得了 只是不想承认罢了
God, she knows me.
天啊 她真懂我
Hey, you. Blondie go that way?
嘿 你 金发女走那边了吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Get out! Oh. Dear God.
滚出去 哦 老天爷啊
It is like Baghdad in there.
里面就跟巴格达战场似的
Look, Newbie, I am on the verge of losing my mind.
听着 菜鸟 我已经濒临发疯的边缘了
Do you have the time to give my daughter a shot
既然你已经毁了自己的生活 那是不是就有
now that you've ruined your life?
时间给我女儿打一针了
Will you talk me through what I'm going through?
你能陪我谈谈心吗
Absolutely not. Then find someone else to help you.
绝对不能 那找别人帮你吧
Oh, damn. Fine. Okay. Fine.
哦 妈的 好吧 行 好吧
But if you use the words "Emotional roller coaster," I am O-U-T.
但是如果你用"情感过山车"这样的字眼 我就不 玩 了
Deal. I just feel like I'm on this, like, emotional
成交 我感觉自己好像坐在 情感的
ride of some sort. Oh!
某种游乐设施上 哦
Kind of like...
比如像
Baby, you are awesome. You've played this before.
宝贝儿 你太棒了 你以前玩过
Listen, I discovered the game when lzzy had colic
听着 Izzy得腹绞痛时我发现了这个游戏
and I was up all night and I became addicted.
我通宵都在玩儿 变得上瘾了
That's actually the main
这其实才是我想
reason why I want it out of the apartment.
把这个游戏扔出家门的主要原因
I thought you were mad because I'd rather play the game
我以为你生气是因为 我宁愿玩儿游戏
than play with lzzy.
也不愿陪Izzy
Which, I guess, is sometimes true.
我想 有时也确实是这样
Baby, don't get it twisted, that girl is my world.
宝贝儿 别乱想 咱女儿就是我的全世界
But every now and then, I gotta do my own thing.
但时不时地 我也得做点儿自己的事
You've heard of hunger pangs? I get sports pangs.
你听过饥饿抽痛吗 我有运动抽痛
<特警判官> 1995史泰龙主演的美国动作电影
And "Watch Judge Dredd with J.D." Pangs.
还有"和J.D.看<特警判官>"抽痛
Turk, you think you're the only one who gets pangs?
Turk 你觉得你是唯一一个有抽痛的人吗
I get "Put on my tight jeans and walk down the street
我也有"穿上紧身牛仔裤走到街上看是否有人
To see if anybody honks" Pangs. They do, actually.
按喇叭"抽痛 不过 真的有人按
I mean, how do you think I became addicted to this game?
我是说 不然你以为我怎么会对这个游戏上瘾呢
Every parent needs to take some time off.
每个做家长的都需要放放空
You're damn right they do.
你说得一点没错
Hell, my son, Harrison, is a grown man
奶奶的 我儿子Harrison 已经是个成年人了
and I still get the urge to slip away during his visits.
可他来看我时 我还是有种想溜走的冲动
Of course, that may have
当然 可能还是
more to do with this new boyfriend of his.
和他这个新男友有关系
I swear, you could line up a hundred gay men
我发誓 你列出一百个同志们
and Harrison would pick out the attention-starved,
Harrison总会挑那个极度缺乏关注
bi-polar, ex-con every time.
患有双向情感障碍的前科犯
Harrison, your ears must have been burning.
Harrison 我说你说得正欢呢
So now what do we do?
那我们现在怎么办
We kill one more alien boss and then we're finished.
咱们再解决一个外星通关佬就结束
I like your style.
我喜欢你的派头
Of course, you had to break up with him.
当然 你必须要和他分手
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表