All right, he looks like a serial killer,
好吧 他看上去像个连环杀手
which is a kind of cereal
音似于一种麦片
I'd want to stay away from like oat bran.
我想远离我的燕麦麸
Brandon.
Brandon
Correct.
正确
Okay. Snoop Dogg Attending.
好了 Snoop Dogg主治医生
I saw him without his pants on once
我见过他没穿裤子的样子
and he has crazy, skinny legs like French fries.
双腿像法式薯条一样细
French fries are sold at McDonald's,
法式薯条在麦当劳有卖♥♥
whose founder is Ronald McDonald.
创始人是Ronald McDonald
Ronald.
Ronald
You saw him without his pants on once.
你撞到过他没穿裤子
That's popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher.
爆米花大王 Orville Redenbacher
Nice.
漂亮
We all want to be appreciated for our unique identities.
我们都希望自己保持自己独特的个性
No!
不
Bad dream, baby?
做噩梦了 宝贝儿
No. It was a great dream.
不 是个美梦
What are you listening to?
你听什么呢
Some boring medical lecture.
无聊的医学讲座
Go back to sleep.
睡觉吧
But when we decide to change who we are for someone we love...
但当我们决定了为爱改变时
What time is it?
几点了
we can surprise even ourselves with who we've become.
变化大到自己都会被吓到
All right, Jordan, you win.
好了 Jordan 你赢了
I miss you guys.
我想你们了
I miss you, too, Daddy!
我也想你 爸爸
Jordan, would you like to say the same thing?
Jordan 你能说你也想我了吗
I would not. She would not.
我不说 她不说
We'll call you tomorrow. Will we?
明天再联络你 行吧
No. No.
不要 不要
Colonel Doctor. I call him that
上校医生 我这么叫他
because he looks like that freaky Kentucky Fried Chicken guy.
是因为他看起来就像肯德基的怪老头
KFC makes coleslaw.
肯德基做凉拌卷心菜
Coleman Slawski. Incidentally, my favourite name ever.
Coleman Slawski 顺便一提 我最喜欢这名字了
That's correct. But you also lost the bet.
答对了 可你输了
What are you talking about? I won. Nope.
你说什么呢 我赢了 没有
That's not fair. Nobody knows your name.
这不公平 没人知道你叫什么
You know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Fine, you win.
好吧 你赢了
Yep. And you know what that means?
对了 知道这又意味着什么吗
It's like this ammonia is seeping into my brain
就好像氨水渗到我的大脑里
and making me violent and angry and hateful.
让我变的暴♥力♥ 易怒还招人烦
Yep. That's how it starts.
对 就是这么开始的
What the hell you looking at?
你看个屁啊
Nice. That felt good.
好样的 真爽啊
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表