车钥匙在他那儿
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
That place is pinata!
真是个仙境啊
Score!
中奖
Lloyd, you're an ambulance driver now?
Lloyd 你现在在开救护车吗
That's right, bro. Driving an amby.
没错 兄弟 开救护车
E.M.T. Emergency something-something.
E.M.T. 急救什么 什么的
Coolio. So how does it compare to delivering packages?
好酷啊 和运货相比 这个怎么样
Excuse me. What is it, bro?
打扰一下 什么事儿 兄弟
Shouldn't I ride in back with my fingers?
我难道不应该和我的断指一起呆在车后吗
Pretty much the same. Late. Late.
基本一样 再见 再见
Lloyd. Dude!
Lloyd 兄弟
Elliot, can I get your advice on something?
Elliot 你能给我点建议吗
My burn patient really wants to go
我的那个烧伤的病人这周末
to his high school graduation this weekend.
特想参加他的高中毕业典礼
Why? Mine was awful.
为啥啊 我的就糟透了
I was the valedictorian, but instead of bringing my speech,
我负责致告别辞 但是却错把我妈妈给
I grabbed my mom's love letter to our pool boy.
清理泳池男孩的求爱信带去了
Well, I was so nervous, I ended up reading that one anyways.
我当时特别紧张 反正最后是读完了
Apparently, I spoke a lot
显然 我说了很多
about my fondness for "Throbbing members."
自己对"支起的大帐篷"的热爱
Still, my closing words to my graduating class
但是 我致毕业班的结束语
were actually kind of appropriate.
还是挺得体的
Something about wanting to make sure I chased all of my dreams
说了些什么关于 在我年老色衰 欲望干涸之前
before I was all old and dried up down there.
要确保追逐自己所有的梦想一类的话
Okay, but do you think that
好吧 但是你觉得我
I should tell Emery that he'll be able to go?
应该告诉Emery 他可以去吗
That's a tough call. I mean, his skin grafts are improving,
这可很难抉择 我是说 他的植皮有所好转
but he could take a bad turn.
但是也可能突发状况
Dr Reid, could you sign off on these test results?
Reid医生 你能签一下这些化验结果吗
Yes. To hell with it.
好的 去他的
Not at all, Boon.
当然可以 Boon
Emery, I'm going to get you to that graduation!
Emery 我会让你去参加毕业典礼的
Awesome!
太棒了
You know what? I wouldn't get his hopes up.
你猜怎么着 我不会燃起他的希望
Thank you for your advice on that.
谢谢你的建议
Yeah. It's tough.
哎 是挺难的
So, you guys doing something special for your anniversary night?
你们今晚纪念日要做点什么特别的吗
You know what would be great?
你觉得怎样会不错吗
Here we go. Brinner.
又来了 晚早餐
"Whater"? Breakfast for dinner.
晚什么 晚上吃早餐
He's obsessed with it.
他都着魔了
Well, I just don't see what's wrong with
好吧 我就不觉得一杯好酒配
having a nice glass of wine with a pancake.
煎饼有什么不对的
Here. Bye, baby. Bye, Mommy.
给 再见 宝贝 再见 妈咪
Hey, thanks for watching lzzy for us tonight.
嘿 谢谢今晚帮我们带Izzy
Hello? Here's a list of things that I like to do
你好 这张单子写着我背着Carla
for her that Carla doesn't know about.
给Izzy的小待遇
For example, I'm not allowed to bother lzzy at night.
例如 Carla不让我晚上打扰Izzy
But if she starts to cry, you crawl in her crib
但是如果她哭了 你就要爬到她的摇篮里
and sleep next to her.
挨着她睡觉
Yeah, I'm going to be doing that even if she's not crying.
好的 就算她不哭 我也要挨着她睡
Okay, here's the other thing.
好的 还有一件事
Carla doesn't want her to have any juice,
Carla不想让她喝果汁
but if you let her sip from a juice box
但是如果我让她吸点果汁
she gets really, really happy and starts squeaking like R2-D2.
她就会老高兴了 然后像R2-D2机器人那样吱吱叫
Sugar juice equals happy squeaking. Got it.
喝甜果汁就高兴地吱吱叫 记住了
I love how Carla's rigid parenting rules don't apply to us.
Carla严苛的育儿经在咱俩这里行不通 真是太好了
I know! Right?
就是说 对吧
Bye, baby. Bye, baby. Bye, Daddy.
再见小宝贝 再见小宝贝 再见爹地
Come on, baby. I got the fever for some French toasty-toast!
拜托 宝贝 我想来点法式吐司
Turk, please. I'm on the phone.
Turk 拜托 我在讲电♥话♥呢
French toast!
法式吐司
Whatever you're making for dinner tonight,
你晚上做什么吃的
honey, is fine with me.
亲爱的 都没问题
Hey. What do you say there, Barbie?
嘿 你刚才说什么了 芭比
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
I just came to borrow this stroller to take lzzy to the mall.
我就是过来借个婴儿车好带Izzy去商场
I see. Do you think lzzy might like a muffin?
这样啊 你觉得Izzy会喜欢玛芬蛋糕吗
She can't have processed food.
她不能吃加工过的食品
Carla's not around. Give me that.
Carla不在 快给我
Right.
这就对了
Emery's grafts are looking great.
Emery的植皮看起来不错
Let's get that man a cap and gown.
可以给他准备典礼用的帽子和礼服了
Why would you bother asking
如果你不会采纳我的建议
for my advice if you're just going to ignore it?
那你还问我♥干♥什么呢
Come on, Elliot. You know when people ask for advice,
拜托 Elliot 你知道的 问别人建议的时候
they're really just looking for someone to back up
实际上只是想找别人来
the decision they already made.
支持一下自己的想法
It's like when I asked you if I should buy those white cords.
就像当我问你我是不是应该买♥♥那些灯芯绒裤子时
You said no, but it didn't matter.
你说不应该 但是说了也白说
I was gonna buy them anyway because they matched
无论如何我都要买♥♥的 因为那裤子正好
my white cord jacket.
配我的灯芯绒夹克
Yeah, and that outfit's hideous.
是配 整个一套都难看死了
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
你根本是自找难堪
All right. Whoever stole my muffin is going to have
谁偷了我的玛芬蛋糕 谁就来给我
to get this green fuzz out of my teeth.
清理我牙缝里的绿绒毛
Baby, I know you'll never believe me,
宝贝 我知道你永远都没法相信
but bacon ice cream is the perfect after-brinner treat.
但是 晚早餐之后来个培根冰淇淋真是再完美不过了
So, are you ready for presents?
那么 你准备好收礼物了吗
Baby, you already made me brinner.
宝贝 你都给我做晚早餐了
Well, this is for you, too.
好吧 这个也是给你的
You look absolutely amazing,
你看起来真是棒极了
but it's kind of hard to beat brinner.
但是想打败晚早餐还有点困难
Perfect. Anything for me?
真是太"好"了 有我的礼物吗
Yeah.
当然
They say it's better to give than to receive,
人们说 给予强过接受
but sometimes holding on to the perfect gift
但有时 拽着那个完美的礼物不放
can get you more than you ever thought possible.
能给你带来超乎想象的收获
Tomorrow I'm taking you to the jewellery store
明天我带你去珠宝店
where you can purchase anything you want.
你想买♥♥什么 就买♥♥什么
Yeah! Right? You can have anything you want.
太好了 对不对 你想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Right there.
就是那里
Of course, sometimes the
当然 有时你给予的礼物
gift you give isn't as perfect as you thought.
并没有你想象中的那么好
Tough news there, Newbie. Patient's leg is infected.
坏消息 菜鸟 病人的腿感染了
There's no way he's going to graduation.
他是没法去参加毕业典礼了
What? All the best.
什么 祝你好运
Today was gonna suck.
今天肯定糟透了
I had to tell Emery he couldn't go to his graduation.
我得去告诉Emery 他不能去参加毕业典礼了
Plus, I had forgotten that Turk still owed me one,
再说 我都忘了 Turk还欠我一次呢
and that yesterday we made a water balloon so big
昨天我们做了个巨大的水气球
that we actually named it.
我们还起了名字
Fat Daddy.
肥老爹
Yeah!
太棒了
So, Gandhi, how does your wife like her terrible present?
那个 甘地 你老婆喜欢你的烂礼物吗
I haven't told her yet. I mean, I was going to,
我还没告诉她呢 我是说 我本打算说的
but her not knowing I understand Spanish
但是她不知道我会说西班牙语
is like having a secret power.
仿佛赋予了我一种神秘的力量
It got me flapjacks for dinner.
让我晚餐吃上了大薄煎饼
You got brinner? Damn, Turkle-dawg!
你吃上晚早餐了 天哪 Turk大神
Still, I gotta tell her. I feel like I'm spying on her.
但是我还得告诉她 感觉就像我一直监视她一样
Marriage is a lifelong battle,
婚姻是一场终身的战争
except we men have been given no weapons.
咱们男人还没有武器
That's why I break into Enid's e-mail account.
所以我才黑进Enid的电邮账户
Not telling Jordan that I've been reading her journal
不告诉Jordan 我一直在偷读她的日记
is one of the best decisions that I have ever made.
是我做过的最正确的决定之一
Now I know all of her hopes and dreams,
现在我知道了她所有的希望和梦想
which, of course, make them easier to crush.
当然也就更容易摧毁打♥压♥它们了
You know, this morning I heard her tell a friend...
你们知道吗 今早 我听到她告诉一个朋友
Which meant,
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表